PDA

View Full Version : The wife surprised me today...

Cruisin Dave
10-06-2009, 09:55 PM
OK...get yer minds outa the gutter!!! :lecturef_smilie:

And no...she didn't order me a new Spyder! :shocked:

However...we were discussing the RT...she asked how much they cost...I mentioned selling the Boss Hoss trike to fund the purchase (assuming we decide to order one)...she suggested maybe we should keep the Boss and finance the RT...just in case we might decide we don't like the RT after putting some miles on it and then we could resell it (like that's gonna happen!) and we'd still have the Boss. I love that woman! :ohyea:

So...I'm thinkin'...we get the RT...we love the RT...just maybe we still keep the Boss! But I'm also thinkin' maybe she's got designs on taking over the RT...! :f_spider:

Waiting for the dealer to schedule us a test-ride....I'm seeing an Orbital Blue RT-S in our future... :doorag:

RoadHammer
10-06-2009, 10:06 PM
the Boss is yours:popcorn: and Rt is hers. enjoy your riding..........:thumbup:

Questions
10-06-2009, 10:13 PM
You lucky dog...wish my wife would surprise me like that.

The_Spyderwoman
10-07-2009, 02:24 AM
WOO HOO!! :2thumbs::2thumbs:

BumbleBee
10-07-2009, 04:43 AM
:congrats: and :agree:the RT will be hers. My husband surprised me also, ordered the Black PE last week :yes:

fastfraser
10-07-2009, 04:45 AM
Sell the Boss and get 2 RTs. Most likely get a better deal. Just a thought.:dontknow:

BLACK WIDOW
10-07-2009, 06:30 AM

However...we were discussing the RT...she asked how much they cost...I mentioned selling the Boss Hoss trike to fund the purchase (assuming we decide to order one)...she suggested maybe we should keep the Boss and finance the RT...just in case we might decide we don't like the RT after putting some miles on it and then we could resell it (like that's gonna happen!) and we'd still have the Boss. I love that woman! :ohyea:

So...I'm thinkin'...we get the RT...we love the RT...just maybe we still keep the Boss! But I'm also thinkin' maybe she's got designs on taking over the RT...! :f_spider:

Waiting for the dealer to schedule us a test-ride....I'm seeing an Orbital Blue RT-S in our future... :doorag:

That sounds like a business plan to me!!:D

Michael:doorag:

NancysToy
10-07-2009, 07:17 AM
She's a keeper, Dave! Isn't it great to be pampered? :thumbup:

ataDude
10-07-2009, 10:53 AM

Does your wife, per chance, have a single sister? :thumbup:

bjt
10-07-2009, 12:54 PM
Does your wife, per chance, have a single sister? :thumbup:

You already buy whatever you want. You don't need to marry someone just so you can get permission to buy things. :D

ataDude
10-07-2009, 01:07 PM
You already buy whatever you want. You don't need to marry someone just so you can get permission to buy things. :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D I was just askin'.

Roaddog2
10-07-2009, 07:23 PM
She's a keeper, Dave! Isn't it great to be pampered? :thumbup::agree: