PDA

View Full Version : one crazy ride

rubyredz
10-06-2009, 02:42 PM
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.#

We will be going to view the screeming tomorrow night.

DannyS
10-06-2009, 06:50 PM
I think you meant screening but if I had to ride over that bridge I would be screaming:helpsmilie::yikes:

dltang
10-06-2009, 07:11 PM
Okay, it is pretty cool but I have one question. If there is no film crew who is taking all that wonderful photography and movies of all 5 bikes together?

draboo
10-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Okay, it is pretty cool but I have one question. If there is no film crew who is taking all that wonderful photography and movies of all 5 bikes together?

Good question, and one we won't be able to answer. The "screeming" is full up, so we won't be attending.:(

SpyderWolf
10-06-2009, 09:02 PM
That is very interesting, and looks like it would have been a fun trip. However, a lot of what they were riding on looked like roads to me. Heck, a couple of the shots could have been taken in my driveway. ;)

SpyderGirl
10-06-2009, 09:51 PM
I think you meant screening but if I had to ride over that bridge I would be screaming:helpsmilie::yikes:
:agree:

:dontknow: Gotta love it! The movie looks interesting.

Director
10-06-2009, 10:13 PM

I am guessing it is the riders themselves who shot the footage. It looks like a fascinating movie. Kind of an Indian version of "Long Way Round" and "Long Way Down."

Bruce

BajaRon
10-07-2009, 07:28 AM
I am guessing it is the riders themselves who shot the footage. It looks like a fascinating movie. Kind of an Indian version of "Long Way Round" and "Long Way Down."

Bruce

That has to be it. A guy strapping a video camera to the front of his bike does not a film crew make!

GaryTheBadger
10-07-2009, 08:27 AM
Fantastic and facinating! Well done, I'd love to have it in our www.540FilmFest.com (http://www.540FilmFest.com) Festival. But where did they get fuel?

BajaRon
10-07-2009, 08:30 AM
Fantastic and facinating! Well done, I'd love to have it in our www.540FilmFest.com (http://www.540FilmFest.com) Festival. But where did they get fuel?

I was wondering the same thing about the fuel. I'll bet they carried as much as they could. I could live in the same clothes for quite some time but running out of fuel in those mountians....not good!

I think I'd have chosen a different ride for it. Maybe a KTM Adventure. And maybe some more aggressive tires. Those guys have guts, but I'd like to try it.

bjt
10-07-2009, 01:07 PM

Bruce

That has to be it. A guy strapping a video camera to the front of his bike does not a film crew make!

True but it states that there are five guys with no film crew and there are a few shots with all five guys and bikes in the picture. They must set up on a tripod for some of the shots.

Director
10-07-2009, 01:36 PM
True but it states that there are five guys with no film crew and there are a few shots with all five guys and bikes in the picture. They must set up on a tripod for some of the shots.

Yes, actually I think there are four guys and one woman. I also noticed the five in some shots, and assumed there must have been a tripod set up.

Bruce