PDA

View Full Version : My GF's New Ryker Sport is being unloaded!

rjarcy
04-07-2022, 08:55 AM
Just got the call that my GF's Ryker sport is being unloaded. Hopefully it is put together and ready to go by early next week. After we pick it and install accessories, I'll be sure to post up some pics. This is her first bike and it should allow me more seat time back on my 2 wheeler!

Quickdraw
04-07-2022, 11:23 AM
Good news man. I bought my wife's first Ryker Rally in 2020. She loves it and it's loaded. Your GF will love it. They're actually fun to ride.

rjarcy
04-07-2022, 11:38 AM
I rode it around on the test ride and it certainly was fun. At this point I still like the feel of of two wheels better. But I can see myself on an F3 in the not too distant future.

BLUEKNIGHT911
04-07-2022, 11:52 AM
Just got the call that my GF's Ryker sport is being unloaded. Hopefully it is put together and ready to go by early next week. After we pick it and install accessories, I'll be sure to post up some pics. This is her first bike and it should allow me more seat time back on my 2 wheeler!

IF this is her first spyder / ryker .... tell to just drive it " like a car ", because that's how they handle / react .... and have Her make a few " PANIC " stops in Safe area , so She knows what to expect ..... good luck .... :welcome:..... Mike :thumbup:

rjarcy
04-13-2022, 05:27 AM
Well, here it is. Love the Nitro Blue panels. She couldn't stop riding it. Took at break for dinner and then road well after dark. I think she's hook. Put a Madstadd winshield and Quadlock phone holder on it. Looking forward to some riding this weekend.

ziggy
04-13-2022, 06:30 AM
Tou guys have fun....:congrats: