PDA

View Full Version : Is there a new discount code for Pedal Commander?

SOlsenPHS
04-06-2022, 11:58 AM
There use to be a post with a discount code for the Pedal Commander but it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know if there is a new code for it?

beerandchips
04-06-2022, 06:26 PM
There use to be a post with a discount code for the Pedal Commander but it doesn't work anymore. Does anyone know if there is a new code for it?

It is my understanding it is on sale now and the code is PC30. I think it takes it down to 269.99

SOlsenPHS
04-07-2022, 10:34 AM
It is my understanding it is on sale now and the code is PC30. I think it takes it down to 269.99

Thanks...I tried that code before and it didn't work but it did today.

beerandchips
04-07-2022, 03:48 PM

Glad you got the discount. I have one that I got on "sale". This thing is way over priced though.

sn

GFrog
04-07-2022, 04:35 PM

Which store or website are you buying this from?

Thanks

beerandchips
04-07-2022, 07:29 PM
Which store or website are you buying this from?

Thanks

Slingmods.com

GFrog
04-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Slingmods.com

Thank you Beer&Chips. Unfortunately, by the time the 30% US to CAD exchange is added, Shipping, Brokerage fees, customs fees and takes, it would cost me about $500 CAD.

Amazon Canada has many Pedal Commander models for $369 and free shipping , but not the Can-Am Spyder model. :gaah:

I'll just have to wait until the Can-Am Spyder model becomes available in Canada. :(

Partzman23
04-07-2022, 09:38 PM
Thank you Beer&Chips. Unfortunately, by the time the 30% US to CAD exchange is added, Shipping, Brokerage fees, customs fees and takes, it would cost me about $500 CAD.

Amazon Canada has many Pedal Commander models for $369 and free shipping , but not the Can-Am Spyder model. :gaah:

I'll just have to wait until the Can-Am Spyder model becomes available in Canada. :(

Have you checked with CanAmSpyderAccessories.com They are in Canada.

Pirate
04-07-2022, 09:51 PM
FYI, Slingmods is the SOLE official source for the Pedal Commander for the Spyder. I am local to Slingmods AND Pedal Commander and this is what they told me. I don't personally own one yet and I am waiting till they go on sale.

GFrog
04-08-2022, 05:40 AM
Have you checked with CanAmSpyderAccessories.com They are in Canada.

Yes I have. Pierre doesn't yet sell anything like it yet.

Pedal Commander even has a Canadian Store https://pedalcommander.ca/, but they only sell car and trucks pedal commanders. One would think that they would make all of their products available in all of their international stores.