PDA

View Full Version : No riding today

vito1943
03-26-2022, 11:16 AM
Here in north central IL it is 28 degrees right now at 11 AM, and a small amount of snow on the ground and some snowflakes coming down. And its the 25th of March! For sure I am not going out for a ride today, and might not even go out for a walk with my dogs. I need to move to Arizona.

troop
03-26-2022, 11:23 AM
No riding here in southern WI for at least another week :(

Baron14y
03-26-2022, 01:05 PM
Here in north central IL it is 28 degrees right now at 11 AM, and a small amount of snow on the ground and some snowflakes coming down. And its the 25th of March! For sure I am not going out for a ride today, and might not even go out for a walk with my dogs. I need to move to Arizona.

Yes, definately Arizona. Much better than the Free State of Florida.:2thumbs::clap::yes:

Wmoater
03-26-2022, 03:36 PM
Definitely not here……..everything’s white and up to 12” of snow tonight and tomorrow. Got to love the open lake. Can’t do much of anything. Sled trails closed 3 weeks ago. Way to muddy to run the SXS and not rip everything up. Way to much salt still on roads to ride spyder. Ice still in corners of all the inland lakes so no jetski or kayaks. Just sitting and waiting! Next 2 weeks look no better. Hopefully Easter turns out nice. Got 5 days off.

Dads outside Mesa and has ridden just about everyday since he got there late October. He’ll bring the warm weather back in mid May!

grumpyoldretiredcop
03-26-2022, 03:38 PM
It was raining and snowing last week, but today it's 75 degrees and ryding time. It's true what they say about Nevada... "If you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes!"

RapidSpyder
03-26-2022, 10:26 PM
Supposed to be mid 70’s here Monday. 60 tomorrow. Going get ride in there sometime.

Lew L
03-26-2022, 10:52 PM
It was raining and snowing last week, but today it's 75 degrees and ryding time. It's true what they say about Nevada... "If you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes!"

250+ miles today with 70* weather and high clouds in the high desert of Northern Nevada. BUT, a storm is rolling in Monday/Tuesday. Reno to Middlegate on the" lonest road in America" ( Hwy 50 east of Fallon). Fast times and lower fuel milage( 80 to 95 mph and 35 MPG) A good time was had by all.

Lew L

Little Blue
03-27-2022, 08:16 AM
:chat:..I joined the 'Old Man Club' a few years back.
We only Ryde when the temperature gets above 50°F/10°C.
Members are always welcome.
Never a Fee. .....:yes:

TIP of the season, Enjoy your Ryde Time and Stay Warm.

bigbadbrucie
03-27-2022, 10:31 AM
:chat:..I joined the 'Old Man Club'
New Members are always welcome.
Never a Fee. .....:yes:

TIP of the season, Enjoy your Ryde Time and Stay Warm.
An interesting club....Admittance Rules seem to be always changing. When I was 69 (damn, that was a decade ago) I understood that when I turned 70 I would become a member.....that timeline shifted to 75, then to 80..... It seems to just stay just beyond my reach. Oh well, no complaints with this, just an observation!

remus
03-30-2022, 07:50 AM
Don't move to tucson. The hands are tied on the police and crime is going up. Yesterday there were 2 people brandishing guns and there was an asault on a woman at one ot the department stores. Plus all the beggars and homeless camps scattered around..

Wmoater
03-30-2022, 09:47 AM
BRRRR…. Freezing rain today and hail pellets. NOPE not today! Suppose to get to 50 tomorrow……..with 92 percent rain and thunderstorms and back dow into the high of 40’s and snow this weekend again. Still got a while!

Little Blue
03-31-2022, 05:32 AM
An interesting club....Admittance Rules seem to be always changing. When I was 69 (damn, that was a decade ago) I understood that when I turned 70 I would become a member.....that timeline shifted to 75, then to 80..... It seems to just stay just beyond my reach. Oh well, no complaints with this, just an observation!

Sorry, some people never grow old.
I have and it was a major issue.
Ryde and Enjoy Your Day. ......:thumbup: