PDA

View Full Version : How many 2022 Spyders Coming?? Shout if you've ordered/got one!

Pages : [1] 2

Little Blue
03-18-2022, 04:44 AM
Just wanted to get a feel for how many 2022 Spyders and Rykers are on the way.
If you have one on order or better yet, already received your 2022 please give us a shout.

Enjoy your Ryde Time. Hopefully your wait time will be short. .......:thumbup:

Thanks for Posting.

DriftersWay
03-18-2022, 07:31 AM
If you have one on order or better yet, already received your 2022 please give us a shout.

Thanks for Posting.

I ordered my F3-L last Sept. Shipping date for February, got changed to March 28. That got changed to mid April.

GFrog
03-18-2022, 09:07 AM
I ordered my F3-L last Sept. Shipping date for February, got changed to March 28. That got changed to mid April.

Did you order 2021 F3? or a 2022? I didn't think that you could order a following year model so early.

In any case, a 7 month wait is just insane. BRP needs to add a new plant somewhere or increase the current plant's size so they can produce Can Am On-Road products year-round.

DriftersWay
03-18-2022, 09:14 AM
Did you order 2021 F3? or a 2022? I didn't think that you could order a following year model so early.

In any case, a 7 month wait is just insane. BRP needs to add a new plant somewhere or increase the current plant's size so they can produce Can Am On-Road products year-round.

He asked about 2022 Spyders or Rykers, why would I answer if I ordered a 2021?

GFrog
03-18-2022, 09:40 AM
He asked about 2022 Spyders or Rykers, why would I answer if I ordered a 2021?

I asked because you ordered a Spyder in Sep 2021 and most dealers "around here" don't allow such advanced following year orders.

I supposed that I should have also noticed your signature block which says 2022 F3 Limited.

Sorry, did not mean to cause you anguish.

VegasDan
03-18-2022, 11:32 AM
Ordered my 2022 RT Limited in Petrol Blue Dark (which apparently is the only way the Blue is offered for 2022). And no; no definite date on delivery. And weather is getting too nice to keep waiting.

Darkside
03-18-2022, 02:37 PM
Ordered a black/dark F3L in late January. No updates since.

DriftersWay
03-18-2022, 03:29 PM
Ordered a black/dark F3L in late January. No updates since.

Call the dealer and have him check.

ferrasr
03-18-2022, 04:44 PM
Ordered 2022 RT Limited in November 2021, original delivery date was end of March 2022 to mid April.

bikerdawg
03-18-2022, 09:29 PM
Put a deposit on a Deep Marsala/Chrome RT Limited in mid December. At that time was told expected March delivery. Haven't checked for any updates. When it gets here, it gets here.

Lrogers621
03-18-2022, 10:18 PM
Down payment given in Oct. 2021 for s2s...told Feb.2022...No updates ever given by dealer before I called in Mid March...told maybe end of march..Mancuso 45 south Houston..

Inge
03-19-2022, 03:28 AM
Ordered a 2022 Rally last September & am anxiously waiting for delivery - just like the rest of you :). BRP promise according to the dealer (the Netherlands) delivery should be in March but dealer indicated that all brands do not stick to what they promised. In other words do not be surprised if they are going to arrive later. Hope not... want to ride... weather is perfect for it. Will email the dealer next week, again, to see what the latest update is. So far have been waiting nearly 7 month.
Come on can-Am get your act together and deliver those machines. :lecturef_smilie:

Little Blue
03-19-2022, 03:56 AM
I asked because you ordered a Spyder in Sep 2021 and most dealers "around here" don't allow such advanced following year orders.

I supposed that I should have also noticed your signature block which says 2022 F3 Limited.

Sorry, did not mean to cause you anguish.

It was a honest mistake and 'no foul' my friend.
So let's just move forward please........ :coffee:

KrzyKat007
03-19-2022, 03:24 PM
Ordered a 2022 Sea to Sky the last day of August. No delivery date yet.

DriftersWay
03-19-2022, 04:01 PM
It was a honest mistake and 'no foul' my friend.
So let's just move forward please........:coffee:

it's all good friend

Little Blue
03-19-2022, 06:38 PM
:coffee: The good news is that 'Spyders/Rykers' are being built. It is anybody's guess on what caused the delay.
So we'll have to wait and see what happens moving forward.

Autos and Trucks are having the same problems.
The World's supply chain has been messed up,
by the 'problems' of the season.

I hope for a quick recovery soon. ......:thumbup:

seaweed
03-19-2022, 07:03 PM
I wonder if there is a delay due to the chip shortage in the supply chain.

Miike
03-20-2022, 03:34 PM
I just ordered my 2022 Sea to Sky yesterday. Had to put $1k down. He said maybe it will be coming in June, but it's really up to the logistics issues and the chip shortage.

I'm going to try to be patient but no promises.

FrogmanDave
03-21-2022, 10:50 AM
I wonder if there is a delay due to the chip shortage in the supply chain.
According to my dealer this is exactly the reason. The Rykers have started delivering because they have less electronics and are built in Mexico.

I ordered my RTL in October with an anticipated delivery of late February to early March. I got a call Saturday telling me it had been moved to April 14th. He told me not to hold my breathe. I am not holding my breathe.

Jesster72
03-21-2022, 10:59 AM
I have a 22 RT-L on pre-order with a down payment. I was told no ETA. And I just sold my bike - I was offered way more than the trade value, so I had to take it. Petty said it - the waiting is the hardest part.

FrogmanDave
03-21-2022, 11:09 AM
Petty said it - the waiting is the hardest part.
Excellent!

FrogmanDave
03-21-2022, 12:56 PM
Here is another thread that is currently active. https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?146062-Anyone-received-their-2022-Spyder-or-news-on-delivery

Azbronco
03-22-2022, 10:48 AM
22 RT in silver on order. Date was recently pushed from March 28 to May 12. I already sold my Ryker, so I wait--it's getting harder as the weather is getting nicer. The dealer said Can-Am blamed Covid, chip shortages, supply chain problems, and the trucker strike in Canada. When you can't pick one, blame them all.

Inge
03-23-2022, 05:13 AM
Just got an email from the dealer letting me know that the delivery of my Ryker rally has been pushed back again. Earliest now is going to be the end of April. GRRRRR.....

Little Blue
03-25-2022, 07:08 PM
:chat: ... Yes, the Spyders are now coming.
April is the magic month.
Waiting is still the hardest thing.
Remember the time will be worth it. ..... :thumbup:

Little Blue
03-29-2022, 04:40 AM
:2excited: :chat:

It's April, and I heard that some of the Spyders are starting to come along. It will be a slow process, but it will happen..... :thumbup:

Azbronco
03-29-2022, 11:31 AM
Little Blue,

Have you heard of where they're being delivered? I've talked with a couple people in Georgia, and we've all been told that it's now May (different dealers).

Miike
03-29-2022, 01:14 PM
Ordered my 22 Sea to Sky on March 19. They told me end of summer. I'm in North Carolina so riding season ends around Sept or Oct. This waiting is going to suck.

dvilleguy
03-29-2022, 05:29 PM
Down payment on 2/11/22 for Spyder RT Limited (Petrol Metallic). Stopped into the dealer a week ago, no VIN for my machine, but dealer did have VINs for 3 other machines out of a total of 7 machines.

DILLIGAFTXVET
03-29-2022, 05:53 PM
I got my 2022 Ryker Sport 1st week of Feb. I got lucky on the timing and they got a few of them in right when I was looking to buy and I snagged one.

Brentc
03-29-2022, 06:29 PM
Where in NY? :popcorn:

Azbronco
03-30-2022, 05:42 AM
I got my 2022 Ryker Sport 1st week of Feb. I got lucky on the timing and they got a few of them in right when I was looking to buy and I snagged one.

Rykers are made in Mexico and they'be been getting delivered pretty regularly it seems (Mountain Motorsports in Marietta, GA had an entire row of them back in February). It seems no one knows when the Spyders out of Quebec will start to deliver!

dvilleguy
03-30-2022, 06:26 AM
Where in NY? :popcorn:Dansville, 50 mi south of Rochester

Little Blue
03-30-2022, 06:50 AM
:chat: ... The Local rumor mill is that the trucks are missing.
Guess someone needs to check and advise. ...... :lecturef_smilie:

Anyone who has seen the missing trucks, please give us a shout. I have not noticed any missing trucks in my area.

Just have to study more on this one. :agree:

The wait is still going, so sorry. .... :banghead:

Brentc
03-30-2022, 06:08 PM
Dansville, 50 mi south of Rochester
Maddie’s I’m assuming? I’m right up the street in Rochester, so that’s good news.

dvilleguy
03-31-2022, 08:01 AM
Yes, Maddie's. Hope to see you and other Spyder riders on the road.

blacklightning
03-31-2022, 08:11 AM
Ordered my 22 Sea to Sky on March 19. They told me end of summer. I'm in North Carolina so riding season ends around Sept or Oct. This waiting is going to suck.
Where are you in NC? I am in the Raleigh area. Not a lot of riding going on, but we get out most any time we can get a day above mid 50's and sunny. Check out Trianglespyders if you are on Facebook.

Little Blue
04-01-2022, 04:06 AM
Where are you in NC? I am in the Raleigh area. Not a lot of riding going on, but we get out most any time we can get a day above mid 50's and sunny. Check out Trianglespyders if you are on Facebook.

My Local Dealer said that they wouldn't give me any shipping info. That's because no one really knows the when. So this waiting process will be a while. Hoping for the Best. .... :spyder:

Miike
04-01-2022, 07:52 AM

We are in Morganton just west of Hickory. I’ll check out Trianglespyders, thanks.

Bob L
04-01-2022, 09:46 AM
Video post from BRP... tap dancing. https://www.facebook.com/brpinfo/videos/5277142162317854

Azbronco
04-01-2022, 10:19 AM
Video post from BRP... tap dancing. https://www.facebook.com/brpinfo/videos/5277142162317854

I just watched it. I'm actually worried about the quality of what they'll ship. Office workers being asked to build Spyders after their normal work day is done? That doesn't inspire confidence--I don't need tired accountants, HR reps, IT workers, etc. who are being forced to skip dinner with their family trying to put together my Spyder as fast as they can so they can go home.

Vincef329
04-01-2022, 11:08 AM
Thank you BRP. What looks like a believable, straight forward video about product back log from a company that relies heavily on idealistic marketing is a big step in the right direction to help customer relations. Especially difficult to do when there's no real competition for the Spyder.
And for some clarification the CEO stated some office employees volunteered to help and part of my family are auto assembly workers and it is not unheard of for manufacturers to have dealers install non critical options when there is a supply shortage.

Jesster72
04-01-2022, 12:32 PM
Thank you for sharing the video link. At the very least it is communication. I think my heart skipped a beat when he said they were not going to cancel orders! I didn't think that was ever on the table, so that bothers me a little.

I have been in manufacturing for over 25 years - best practice is to not put your volunteer office workers at critical points of the process when they are needed as supplemental labor. I would hope BRP follows best mfg practices.

I'll take this for a bit until the weather gets nicer, then it will get a little more difficult to take.

Azbronco
04-01-2022, 01:21 PM
Thank you for sharing the video link. At the very least it is communication. I think my heart skipped a beat when he said they were not going to cancel orders! I didn't think that was ever on the table, so that bothers me a little.

I have been in manufacturing for over 25 years - best practice is to not put your volunteer office workers at critical points of the process when they are needed as supplemental labor. I would hope BRP follows best mfg practices.

I'll take this for a bit until the weather gets nicer, then it will get a little more difficult to take.

I'm also in manufacturing and agree. I don't care if supplemental labor is installing windscreens, saddle bags, rearview mirrors, seats, etc.--I'd hope they aren't working on things that are mechanical or electrical. But, yeah--I worried, too, when he mentioned cancelling orders. Probably a real possibility since they're still taking preorders on the demo tour going on now. I've heard people placing an order now are being told to expect August at the earliest.

rgus
04-01-2022, 02:35 PM
I just talked with Dreyer in Indianapolis and the Sea to Sky I pre-ordered in October, that was supposed to be in in late February is now scheduled MID May!!!!! They have received their first Spyder of the season minus some of the electronic packages BRP can't seem to get. So you can look at one, touch one, but not ride it or buy it!

gkamer
04-01-2022, 02:46 PM
I know BRP is having a heck of a time getting electronic components. I've been waiting since Oct for a left hand multi-function switch for my 2018 RT. Now I'm being told BRP won't release it until some time in July. By release it, I'm guessing that's BRP speak for "We don't have any". :pray: :pray:

Saltrock
04-01-2022, 04:36 PM
I just left my dealer in northeast Indiana. I dropped off some accessories for them to install on the 2022 Sea to Sky i ordered in September for a February delivery. They just received a confirmation ship date of April 5th. Just not sure if it will be complete. I already sold my Yamaha Venture. He said if it's short Guages it might be another 30 to 60 days for the parts to arrive.

GFrog
04-01-2022, 06:03 PM

Here is more information from the BRP website: https://can-am.brp.com/on-road/ca/en/forms/delivery-update.html

va2djd
04-01-2022, 10:22 PM

Little Blue
04-02-2022, 03:49 AM
:chat: ... So Sorry for your Wait. The good news is that your Spyder/Ryker will come. This Covid-19 issues has made
everything a mess...... :banghead:

DriftersWay
04-02-2022, 09:27 AM
I just left my dealer and my bike is in. :) Its missing the reverse mechanism.
They are saying between 30 and 60 days for it to come in. Well at least I see
light at the end of the tunnel.

Brentc
04-02-2022, 10:15 AM
That’s great news, congrats on the arrival. :thumbup:

ARtraveler
04-02-2022, 12:37 PM

I am a bit concerned that BRP is shipping uncompleted units and then the dealer is saying an additional 30 to 60 days for the part to come in. It sounds very messed up to me. You have way more patience than I do. :bowdown: :bowdown:

DriftersWay
04-02-2022, 12:50 PM
I am a bit concerned that BRP is shipping uncompleted units and then the dealer is saying an additional 30 to 60 days for the part to come in. It sounds very messed up to me. You have way more patience than I do. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Nothing else I can

fredgal
04-02-2022, 12:57 PM
Nothing else I can

what model, if i may ask ? oh i see it , 2022 limited

DriftersWay
04-02-2022, 01:15 PM
F3-L Monolith Black Dark trim

Little Blue
04-02-2022, 04:31 PM

No Reverse? Okay but you can still Ryde it?
Or will it simply still sit at the Spyder Dealer lot? ....:spyder:

DriftersWay
04-02-2022, 05:15 PM
No Reverse? Okay but you can still Ryde it?
Or will it simply still sit at the Spyder Dealer lot? ....:spyder:

It will sit in the crate till the part comes in. I really don't think it will take that long.
At least I hope not.

Little Blue
04-05-2022, 01:38 AM
It will sit in the crate till the part comes in. I really don't think it will take that long.
At least I hope not.

Well, at least you know where it is. Waiting is still going to be drag. ... :banghead:

Azbronco
04-05-2022, 06:23 AM
I saw yesterday that Ford and GM have shut down factories in Detroit that build Mustangs, Camaros, and some Cadillacs because they can't get parts. It's worse in Europe with BMW, Mercedes, and Volkswagen all slowing or idling production. At this point, I'm just hopeful the recent CEO message about not cancelling orders holds.

DriftersWay
04-05-2022, 06:49 AM
Mine is missing the electronic control for reverse.

blacklightning
04-05-2022, 08:23 AM
Mine is missing the electronic control for reverse.
Congrats on most of your bike coming in. I got to say, that is the first that i have heard of something mechanical like that being missing. I would have thought that would be a quality control item installed and checked before it left the factory.

DriftersWay
04-05-2022, 09:21 AM
Congrats on most of your bike coming in. I got to say, that is the first that i have heard of something mechanical like that being missing. I would have thought that would be a quality control item installed and checked before it left the factory.

It's the electronic part that's the problem.

Sarge707
04-05-2022, 04:01 PM
I ordered my Ryker Sport 28 Sep 2021 and Nothing yet. I think their putting me off because my trade in 2019 Ryker has the rear wheel wobble they don't have a fix for until they improve the 2 pitman arm bearings.

fredgal
04-05-2022, 04:30 PM
hang in there people. i bought my F3L one yr. ago. got a left over 2020. last one. got lucky ,, i was thinking about trading for a 2022 red F3L limited model this yr. but forget it, glad i have what i have, almost time to get it out..

NorthwoodsRyder
04-05-2022, 05:12 PM
We ordered my wife a 2022 RT as soon as they started taking orders. My dealer told me two weeks ago it was still on track for an end of April delivery. Snowmobile production really pushed back the Spyder build as they use the same assembly line. We'll see...she wants to ride her own!!

Azbronco
04-06-2022, 09:04 AM
I ordered my Ryker Sport 28 Sep 2021 and Nothing yet. I think their putting me off because my trade in 2019 Ryker has the rear wheel wobble they don't have a fix for until they improve the 2 pitman arm bearings.

You should get this soon. I was out messing around last weekend and stopped by my local motorcycle dealer to see what was in stock. They had 3 Rykers on the showroom floor.

Little Blue
04-07-2022, 03:51 AM
:gaah: ... I was at my local Spyder Dealer yesterday and got the latest 'Spyder News'.
They said, "We are Now Taking Orders for 2023 Spyders".

All build numbers for 2022 have been sold.
The 3 Spyders on the show room floor are sold.
Everything coming in is already Sold.

We can put you on the list for something in a 2023 model.

Azbronco
04-07-2022, 07:09 AM
Wow! Can't say I'm surprised, though. I'd heard a rumor some dealers had started taking orders for 2023. I suspect other dealers still haven't sold everything they ordered for the showroom floor, so I think it's still possible people could get one this summer. I just looked, and Mountain Motorsports in Georgia lists 20 Ryker, 13 F3, and 18 RT models. Some list the month they're supposed to arrive, others just say "arriving this summer." They actually have an F3 Limited sitting on the showroom floor (I'm half tempted to cancel my RT at another dealer and go buy that F3L...)

Isn't 2023 supposed to be the 15th year anniversary model? I wonder if they'll do any special colors or trims?

blacklightning
04-07-2022, 08:48 AM
Wow! I guess the days of $4000 & $5000 discounts on models come September through November are truly over. I saved $4500 by waiting to get my 2014 RT in September of 2014 and almost $5,000 purchasing my 2016 F3T in 2017. Looks like I will be waiting for a while. I know it is supply and demand, but I just laugh when I see 2020 RT Limiteds for sale at about $3k above what you could have bought one for new (after the $2k rebates). But if you are patient, there are still deals out there. Just got to be ready to strike when it comes along.

Darkside
04-08-2022, 07:13 AM
My F3L has not come in yet but the dealer called me yesterday and they received a few RT models. They called to see if I wanted to swap out for one of those but I am going to wait on my F3L. This dealer is in central Florida.

Bob L
04-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Well, not the news I wanted -- but not unexpected. My February ship date that was moved to March that was moved to April 11 has now been moved to May 31 for our 22 RT Limited. I suppose that is better than it sitting at the dealer's in a crate waiting for missing components!

I am glad I still have our 2014 RT so we can ride this spring.

The dealer said that BRP told them in this communication that they will be releasing a means of those of us that have Spyders on order will be able to track progress.

Bob

dvilleguy
04-08-2022, 10:32 AM
Waiting for mine update. Update from the dealer, was mid April, now late July.

GFrog
04-08-2022, 11:36 AM
The dealer said that BRP told them in this communication that they will be releasing a means of those of us that have Spyders on order will be able to track progress.
Bob

That would be very nice and useful of BRP to do that for us. It would be a little better than letting stew for months on end as we get angrier by the day.

Keep your customers informed and they will feel as if you actually care for them.

Brentc
04-08-2022, 02:32 PM
I’m hoping for at least a free tshirt for the added wait time……

Bob L
04-08-2022, 03:00 PM
Waiting for mine update. Update from the dealer, was mid April, now late July.

When did you preorder your Spyder? I ordered mine on September 13, 2021. I wonder if shipping dates coincide with order dates?

dvilleguy
04-08-2022, 03:33 PM
When did you preorder your Spyder? I ordered mine on September 13, 2021. I wonder if shipping dates coincide with order dates?

2/11/21

Azbronco
04-08-2022, 03:44 PM
I was content waiting on my May delivery until I saw people updating to July! I just left a message with my dealer to see if they have an update (I'll post when they respond). One of the mega dealers near me has an F3-L on the floor, so I called to see if it was actually available and what the OTD price was. They're adding $2k "because they can" (my words, not theirs). My wife laughed and said, yeah, no--you can wait an extra couple of months without paying opportunists!

DriftersWay
04-09-2022, 11:56 AM
My parts will be here first part of next week. Should have my bike by the end of the week.
They are removing it from the crate today :clap::yes:

Azbronco
04-09-2022, 01:21 PM
My dealer called me today and said based on the latest info she has, mine is now listed to ship next week! I’m not holding my breath until it’s confirmed on a truck, but stuff is moving. She did say watercraft have been arriving without parts, but the parts are showing up after a week or two (although the warning is up to 60 days).

Mikey
04-09-2022, 01:50 PM
I hope that the company gives you guy's a discount on your one-year-old bikes before you get to ride them!! I know I feel down and bumped my head again!!!:roflblack: Good luck guy's hope they come soon!

Azbronco
04-09-2022, 07:45 PM
I hope that the company gives you guy's a discount on your one-year-old bikes before you get to ride them!! I know I feel down and bumped my head again!!!:roflblack: Good luck guy's hope they come soon!

I mean, we’re getting new 2022s for less than people are paying for used, so there’s that!

VegasDan
04-09-2022, 08:45 PM
Just spoke to a dealer stating, he was notified that west coast dealer Spyders will not ship until after July 1st.
So theres that...
Of course they were also "offering" to convert me to a leftover 2021 that is in stock. So who knows?

Azbronco
04-10-2022, 06:45 AM
Just spoke to a dealer stating, he was notified that west coast dealer Spyders will not ship until after July 1st.
So theres that...
Of course they were also "offering" to convert me to a leftover 2021 that is in stock. So who knows?

That stinks. My dealer in Georgia has one delivery scheduled every month, with the first truck (supposedly) leaving Quebec on April 11 with her final delivery of the season scheduled for July 31. She said everything is sold except the product in the July shipment (which she's not super excited about since school will be back in session by the time they arrive and are assembled, so maybe there will still be discounts on 2022s in September/October).

Another dealer here in Georgia as of last Friday had a 2022 (F3-L) that was sitting available on the showroom floor, and they've also got a list of everything that's supposed to be on every shipment from now through the end of July. It's surprising to me that no one on the west coast would be receiving anything until July. Maybe the dealers around me were just among the first to get their orders in last fall?

Pooch
04-10-2022, 08:11 AM
Geesh! So .. with this huge delay of the 2022’s… wonder what they plan to do about the 2023 models.. are they gearing up for them yet.. do they plan to even offer a 2023? :dontknow:

K80Shooter
04-10-2022, 08:45 AM
Word is that they are now taking orders for the 2023 models. The wait line starts now!

bodymanpainter
04-10-2022, 09:35 AM
After reading all these posts, I am happy I did not sell my 2020 RTL!

Toby :yes:

Good luck to all that have new Spyders ordered and hope you get them soon!

DriftersWay
04-10-2022, 10:54 AM
After reading all these postS, I am happy I did not sell my 2020 RTL!

Toby :yes:

Good luck to all that have new Spyders ordered and hope you get them soon!

I will have mine this TUE or WED

FrogmanDave
04-11-2022, 04:10 PM
I just got an update from my dealer here in Wichita. They got 4 Spyders delivered late last week. Two were missing 4 parts, One was missing two parts, and mine was missing one part. The windshield motor support. BRP says 30 days until the part is delivered to the dealer. It won't be long now!

Little Blue
04-11-2022, 04:27 PM
Word is that they are now taking orders for the 2023 models. The wait line starts now!

2023 Spyder is now being Reserved. Get on the List.
Price is going up 'Just Because'. ..... :banghead:

FrogmanDave
04-11-2022, 09:00 PM
Price is going up 'Just Because'. .....:banghead:
Price is going up because everything on the planet is increasing in price. I own a retail store. Shipping alone has increased prices not counting raw materials, labor, and on and on. To say 'just because' is not accurate at all. I could be more blunt but I won't be.

Azbronco
04-12-2022, 06:23 AM
2023 Spyder is now being Reserved. Get on the List.
Price is going up 'Just Because'. .....:banghead:

This seems a little dramatic. Plenty of dealers still have unsold 2022s on order--people acting like Can-Am won't deliver anything this year. Price is going up because of inflation--computer chips, polymers, metals, wiring harnesses, and transportation costs are all going up. Can-Am won't eat all of that inflation--they'll pass it on, just like your local gas station and grocery store are passing along higher prices.

Now when the dealer tacks on $2k "just because" that's a price increase that's completely supply and demand driven. I don't like those and won't pay it, but I understand why they do it.

Little Blue
04-14-2022, 05:08 AM
This seems a little dramatic. Plenty of dealers still have unsold 2022s on order--people acting like Can-Am won't deliver anything this year. Price is going up because of inflation--computer chips, polymers, metals, wiring harnesses, and transportation costs are all going up. Can-Am won't eat all of that inflation--they'll pass it on, just like your local gas station and grocery store are passing along higher prices.

Now when the dealer tacks on $2k "just because" that's a price increase that's completely supply and demand driven. I don't like those and won't pay it, but I understand why they do it.

Just wanted everyone to know that prices are subject to change. Most prices are going up and up. Yes, it is being caused by the events of the season, most likely due to Covid-19 :helpsmilie:

Little Blue
04-16-2022, 05:43 AM
:chat: .... A Friend was saying that his Spyder Dealer was Starting a 'New List'.
If someone has a 2022 on order and they don't want to wait, they can cancel the order.

Soooooooo ....... these Spyders are available for sale 'when they finally come'. You must be on the 'New List' for them to call you.

Sounds like a Win Win for everyone.
But still not sure about your delivery date.
Please Be Patient. ...... :thumbup:

DriftersWay
04-16-2022, 06:11 AM
I sure am glad I have mine now. I picked it up on Good Friday :yes:

Azbronco
04-16-2022, 07:50 AM
:chat:.... A Friend was saying that his Spyder Dealer was Starting a 'New List'.
If someone has a 2022 on order and they don't want to wait they can cancel the order.

Soooooooo ....... these Spyders are available for sale 'when they finally come'. You must be on the 'New List' for them to call you.

Sounds like a Win Win for everyone.
But still not sure about your delivery date.
Please Be Patient. ......:thumbup:

I don't get it--cancel your existing order, and move yourself to the back of the line (and give up the 1 year extra warranty from the preorder) by joining a 'New List?' Sounds like a great idea... :D Does he just mean to join their waiting list, and if they get an unsold one in stock before you get your preorder at another dealer, then you cancel your original? I guess that's one way to potentially get a Spyder sooner. :dontknow:

In other news, my 2022 RT arrived at my dealer this week--but missing a couple of components (as expected). I think I'll not cancel my preorder and wait for my last parts to arrive!

LTP24
04-16-2022, 11:40 AM
Ordered a 2022 Sea to Sky on August 12th. Dealer called Friday and said it was delivered there on Thursday, 4/14/22. Have to wait until next week for them to prep it (and make sure all the parts are there!). I'll let you know how it goes!!!!

BanditoRS
04-16-2022, 12:18 PM
Here is a good You Tube video by Coach Bob concerning the Spyder/Ryker shortages. Pretty on point in my opinion, but as many seem to fail to mention, that most of all the various vehicle delivery issues ( and most products in general ) began due to the "pandemic". Until this natural "out of human control" AND "the related human created issues" are behind us this is going to be a familiar scenario, UNFORTUNATELY ! Everything Coach Bob says is factual and true other than his own opinions, which he specifies. This situation is not to be blamed on dealerships as I know for a fact that shipping costs have gone up astronomically and we are being held prisoner for the additional cost increases as this is not the fault of the dealers or manufacturers. Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kK358nk1SLo

IdahoMtnSpyder
04-16-2022, 01:55 PM
I don't get it--cancel your existing order, and move yourself to the back of the line
Makes sense if someone was planning to trade in a machine and decide they would rather stick with it than wait.

ferrasr
04-17-2022, 02:02 PM
Just watched a Smoaks video on some of the 2022 RTL Spyders that are arriving at his dealership, interesting to see what parts are missing. Reverse modules, entire wind shield assemblies and motor, switches with ETA of these missing parts still to be determined. As well as we talked about the challenge for the dealer to store the Spyders until parts arrive. Smoaks in his video shows how they jam the incomplete Spyders together to save room, with one having apparent scratches on it already. I would think the longer the dealer has to hold them waiting on parts can cause other cosmetic damage, certainly not the best situation for dealership or customer.

Moose
04-18-2022, 08:05 AM
I ordered a ‘22 RT Limited in October. My 1st ship date was Feb/March. Then a couple of dates in May. Recently my date changed to 6/30/22. I’m in MN so our riding season’s short. Disappointed I won’t be riding until July.

Little Blue
04-19-2022, 04:19 AM
:coffee:..Well my understanding of the 'New List' is for a person who doesn't want to wait anymore.
As some Forum members have posted, this waiting game is not fun. The ryding season is starting and no Spyder to Ryde.

Not sure if every dealer will make the offer.
Find something else that works for you now.
A year or two down the road, make a new deal.

Hopefully this Covid-19 issue will pass. .... :spyder:

Azbronco
04-19-2022, 06:17 AM
:coffee:..Well my understanding of the 'New List' is for a person who does want to wait anymore.
As some Forum members have posted, this waiting game is not fun. The ryding season is starting and no Spyder to Ryde.

Not sure if every dealer will make the offer.
Find something else that works for you now.
A year or two down the road make a new deal.

Hopefully this covid-19 issue will pass. ....:spyder:

I still don't get it. Why would a "new list" get a trike earlier than people who preordered? Are preorders being cancelled by customers? Is the dealership cancelling preorders then reselling them with a markup (highly unethical if they are)? I can't seem to make sense of the "new list." Dealers aren't going to get any more Spyders or earlier delivery just because they start a new list. BRP has sold all planned production units to dealers at this point, so dealers won't get more 2022s than they already ordered. This doesn't mean dealers don't have unsold units--most probably still have unsold units they ordered for their own stock based on what they anticipated selling this season (dealers place orders in the fall after the new models are announced). Maybe I'm overthinking and the new list is just the unsold dealer stock they were planning to use to fill up the showroom--but I assume every dealer will take deposits on unsold units they expect to arrive over the summer.

My RT Spyder came early (although still waiting on a couple of parts). I wonder if this is a case where fewer options on the base model equates to faster delivery since many of the options on the more expensive models require additional computer chips/electronics (just a thought--I have no idea). I only considered this since most people I here getting delayed to June/July have higher end RTL and Sea to Sky models (extra lighting, extra speakers, self-leveling rear when riding 2 up).

Diz22
04-19-2022, 07:38 AM
Pre-ordered in Sept for a '22 F3T and it has been pushed back 5 times since and was last told end of May (for AZ). After the dealer told us that ( and no other info on why) I shopped around and actually found a '21 at a dealer that was a new arrival/ trade in with 679 miles. We took it! Canceled at the other dealer and got our deposit back. While I was shopping around, I did find on BRP on-road's website a message from the CEO explaining the situation. Tells us way more than the Dealers will say. So Happy we found one and are happily riding and not waiting... Cause I could just see it going another month, then another month and so on where we could end up us telling them to put that deposit toward a '23.

FrogmanDave
04-19-2022, 01:16 PM
Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vRhsU1Bfgo.

All of this talk about incomplete Spyders and such are explained here. If you don't want to watch the entire video just watch from minute 8 to 9. All of the views and fears expressed on this site by some is unjustified. I have been stating this as my opinion and it has not changed. I will be happy to get my '22 in a couple of weeks and be glad I waited for it.

VegasDan
04-19-2022, 08:07 PM
Watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vRhsU1Bfgo.

All of this talk about incomplete Spyders and such are explained here. If you don't want to watch the entire video just watch from minute 8 to 9. All of the views and fears expressed on this site by some is unjustified. I have been stating this as my opinion and it has not changed. I will be happy to get my '22 in a couple of weeks and be glad I waited for it.

Unjustified?
FACT: Most of the folks who ordered 2022 models are still waiting with 1/3 of 2022 passed.
FACT: The 2022s that are arriving are incomplete - maybe the parts are minor or trivial. But a spoon is pretty insignificant as well, until you order soup. Without these minor items - you won't be enjoying your ride or meal.
FACT: While folks make excuses for BRP - the riding season is passing them by. And my "2nd choice" 2021 is getting ridden every day.
No regrets - other than waiting as long as I did to cancel the 2022 order.

Little Blue
04-19-2022, 08:48 PM
:chat: ... I understand people are saying that this season has been somewhat difficult for us.
New Spyder's are not happening very well.
The delivery dates are being pushed back.

If you have a Spyder to Ryde keep it till you get your new unit. Otherwise, you may not have a Ryde Time this season.

I am keeping my Spyder and going to be getting some "wind therapy".
You make the tuff decision on what to do. ..... :thumbup:

Azbronco
04-20-2022, 07:44 AM
If this was only a BRP problem--I'd agree with you. But the entire auto industry is in the same mess. Have you been by a car lot lately? They hardly have anything in stock. If you order a popular model, be prepared to wait for months. Ford has been shipping Explorers without chips (like rear-seat climate control) and telling customers they'll install missing features later when the chips are available. GM is sending out trucks without the heated seat and active fuel-management chips. There are acres of new cars just sitting because they're missing parts. I know a guy that put in an order for an F-150 King Ranch and was told it would be a minimum of 8 months. Another friend wanted an Acura and was told the waiting list was 1 year.

Just in time manufacturing and minimal inventory was an awesome idea that freed up a lot of cash for auto companies--but then covid happened, companies shut down factories and fired workers, and have struggled starting back up and so there's a chip shortage. Not to mention that Ukraine has a lot of wiring harness factories that aren't functioning. Most of those wiring harnesses are used in European cars, but manufacturers are trying to balance production so some of the harnesses from Mexico that feed North American production are being diverted to Europe. All of this has caused used car prices to go through the roof, just like used Spyder prices.

The supply chain for vehicles is global, and the world is a mess right now. Would I rather be riding my toy today that was delivered in March as I was originally told? If I had found a 2021 at a fair price would I have bought it? Yep, no doubt. But if I have to wait a couple more weeks while BRP acquires parts (which they're air freighting so they don't sit on the ocean for 2 months), then I'll be patient.

cjones
04-20-2022, 08:22 AM
I ordered my F3 Limited Special Series in mid December. Delivery date was March, pushed back to May, and now to July.

Update: Should be picking it up tomorrow!

Inge
04-21-2022, 01:35 AM
Just got the long-awaited call from my dealer - letting me lnow I can expect to ryde my rally by the end of next week. yeeha!!! - finally no more waiting (had to wait 8 months).

Vincef329
04-21-2022, 09:22 AM
I ordered a ‘22 RT Limited in October. My 1st ship date was Feb/March. Then a couple of dates in May. Recently my date changed to 6/30/22. I’m in MN so our riding season’s short. Disappointed I won’t be riding until July.

Don't feel too bad Moose, my 2022 F3 Special is sitting at the dealer waiting for those parts. Of course it's frustrating but in the long run I know I'm paying less for new than most are paying for used these days and I'm retired from business finance, it's more likely than not that high prices are going to stick around for years.

Bob L
04-21-2022, 03:17 PM
Well.. ordered in September with a floating ship date that moved from Feb to March to April 11 to May 31. Then I got a call from the dealer this week that said it was being shipped yesterday (April 20). At least she and I are in the same state, even if she needs the windshield module.

Inge
04-22-2022, 02:41 AM
Not a Spyder but Ryker - got the long awaited call from my dealer a day ago. Yeeha!!! End of next week I should be able to ryde (after having waited 8 months - 1st - January, then February/ March which became end of April/ beginning of May).

Azbronco
04-22-2022, 06:51 AM

My RT is at the dealer and built--minus the windshield motor and reverse solenoid. Shouldn't be much longer.

VermontRTLRJLDEL22
04-22-2022, 03:58 PM
Pre-ordered 2022 RTL, Marsala Red on 8/21/2021. Original delivery estimate of 4/2022. That has now turned into a ship date of 5/31/2022. Anxious but I’ve learned patience. It took 5 months for my special order 2021 F150 to arrive and I waited to save cash for my most recent new snowmobile. 20 years between new sleds. It pays to be patient. This is my first Spyder. It is replacing (you don’t really replace a VMax) a 2010 Yamaha VMax Gen II. The wife and I are looking forward to riding together which was rare on the VMax due to lack of comfort and storage space. Everyone that has a Can Am on road product ordered, it’ll be worth the wait! Good luck, hope it’s a short wait and happy riding!

IdahoMtnSpyder
04-23-2022, 04:35 PM
As others have said, Spyders aren't the only vehicles in tight supply. A morning coffee friend's wife was driving her Mercedes in a local parking lot when some yahoo T-boned her. Replacing all the air bags that blew would have cost $20,000 so insurance totaled it. Off for a new car search. The Mercedes dealer called and said they had just received 3 new SUVs, the first new vehicles in 17 months. Needless to say, his wife got there as quick as she could and bought one. Think of that, NO new Mercedes Benz vehicles in seventeen months!

mixsta
04-23-2022, 10:32 PM
I am patiently waiting to get back on the road after selling my 2009 RS Spyder in 2016. I preordered the F3 S in Oct. and after a few calls to the dealer, I have learned to only call about the status of my order when I want to be sorely disappointed. :banghead:

Mitchellrl40
04-25-2022, 06:37 AM
I ordered the 22 Spyder RT Limited in the Marsala Dark back in February /March of this year. I was told 2 weeks since they had 4 coming in. I went last Wednesday and was told 12 more weeks. So my husband and I started to call dealerships around Tennessee and after the 15th phone call, we actually found one in Gainesville, Georgia. I sold my 21 Ryker Rally 900 in less than 2 hours on Facebook to someone in Alabama. He literally meet us the next day with his semi at the dealership.

Little Blue
04-27-2022, 06:11 AM
:lecturef_smilie: Man, can you believe it that May is just around the corner. Four Days to be exact.
Hopefully members will receive their Spyders soon. .... :yes:

Yabbadabbadoo
04-27-2022, 08:11 AM
I feel sorry for you guys. I ordered my 2020 F3S-SS in January 2020 just before Covid hit. Who knew? Was supposed to be delivered in early March 2020. Covid hits, the plant closes for a while and no shipments from Canada. I had to wait until mid April before it arrived - and that was killing me at the time! At least it came in with all the parts, there were no parts constraints yet. Getting the Spyder was the best thing to happen during Covid. We could go out and go for rides and not feel like we were locked up.
I hope all your Spyders and parts arrive soon!

ff73148
04-27-2022, 09:22 AM
Ordered my ST L two weeks ago and the dealer told me his inventory was shipping on 4/22. He also told me parts would be missing and I wouldn't get the bike right away. I'll wait a couple of weeks to find out the status. I'm Ok with it as long as I see the bike in a couple of months. But another dealer told me something interesting. When dealers receive their inventory the bikes go on "floor plan". Basically they pay interest on the inventory until they sell the bike and pay the bank or the manufacturer. The dealer told me since BRP is delivering the bikes with missing parts the are not charging the dealer floor plan until the bike is complete and can be sold. Meanwhile like everyone else I'm waiting for my bike.

Azbronco
04-27-2022, 09:31 AM
That's interesting about them not having to pay interest on the inventory. At the same time, I'm sure they're just as anxious to deliver these to customers as we are to get them--we want Spyders and they want cash!

cwhowardjr17
04-27-2022, 10:24 AM
We are tired of waiting, riding season is here, and these will be our first Spyders. This is why my wife and I were looking around. I just picked up a '21 RT which was new in Colorado and canceled my '22. My wife found another '21 RT with 1700 miles in San Diego and just put up a deposit and we are going picking up in 2 weeks and going to cancel her '22 this weekend.

Little Blue
04-30-2022, 04:48 AM
We are tired of waiting, riding season is here, and these will be our first Spyders. This is why my wife and I were looking around. I just picked up a '21 RT which was new in Colorado and canceled my '22. My wife found another '21 RT with 1700 miles in San Diego and just put up a deposit and we are going picking up in 2 weeks and going to cancel her '22 this weekend.

I would only wait if I had a Spyder to Ryde.
For those who don't have something to Ryde it's going to be tuff.
Hope this wait time is short. ..... :thumbup:

Azbronco
04-30-2022, 08:02 AM
A local dealer near me has a 2020 RTL with 1000 miles they're asking $30k, 2019 RTL with only 335(what!) miles for $27.6k and a 2019 F3-T with 8k miles they want $27.6k. All of them look stock and no upgrades are listed in the descriptions. Yep--not cancelling, the used prices just aren't worth it. Mine's been at the dealer waiting for parts for more than 2 weeks now--keeping my fingers crossed they'll call me any day now with word on parts delivery!

Azbronco
05-02-2022, 07:06 PM
I saw a handful of people post pictures of their new 2022s on Facebook. Anyone here get their's yet?

FrogmanDave
05-02-2022, 09:47 PM
Read post #15 by GeorgeXP700 in this thread:

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?145757-Break-in-mode-My-First-Spyder

Apparently, he has one.

But no, mine is still waiting on the windshield motor support bracket.

Big F
05-03-2022, 09:49 AM
Just learned my dealer (Olsens Outdoor Power) in Atlantic, IA got 3 new 2022 Spyder RT's in but missing parts and cannot sell them??? That makes no sense to me.
BIG F

TimKW
05-03-2022, 12:22 PM
Just learned my dealer (Olsens Outdoor Power) in Atlantic, IA got 3 new 2022 Spyder RT's in but missing parts and cannot sell them??? That makes no sense to me.
BIG F

Heard from my dealer today. Missing Parts are on their way. Should be riding my 22 RTL by the weekend!

mixsta
05-03-2022, 01:37 PM
Woo Hoo! I just got the call from the dealer notifying me that my Spyder is in and they are putting it together now. I expressed concerns about missing parts due to inventory and was assured that this one came with all parts. I am scheduled to pick it up tomorrow. My week just got so much better! :yes:

spiderwing
05-03-2022, 03:14 PM
Still waiting on '22 Hyper Silver RT Base...

Ordered on April 12, got a call April 14 unit arrived, still waiting on parts for delivery of bike to me.

rgus
05-03-2022, 05:04 PM
I have a Sea to Sky on order since last year.

FrogmanDave
05-03-2022, 05:41 PM
My dealer (Marine World, Wichita, KS) just called me. I pick up my new Spyder Thursday afternoon! It was waiting on the windshield motor support. Easy peasy! All of my accessories are in and will be installed as well. Woo Hoo!

Azbronco
05-03-2022, 07:38 PM
Wow! Y’all are making me anxious! Hopefully my windshield motor is also in soon!

Little Blue
05-04-2022, 06:26 AM
:chat: .... Like they say, Good Things must come sometime.
To all that are still waiting, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. More and More Spyders are on the Way.

Have a Blessed Day My Friend. .... :thumbup:

Raven
05-04-2022, 07:03 AM
I wonder how the shortage of machines will effect the riding courses ?
If dealers can't get them, who supplies the courses ?:dontknow:

Darkside
05-04-2022, 07:38 AM
Just got an update on my bike. Looks like the end of May. I ordered mine the first of Feb. They did say that they had some RTs in but they were missing some parts. Hopefully mine will arrive complete.

Azbronco
05-04-2022, 07:43 AM
My dealer (Marine World, Wichita, KS) just called me. I pick up my new Spyder Thursday afternoon! It was waiting on the windshield motor support. Easy peasy! All of my accessories are in and will be installed as well. Woo Hoo!

Just curious how long the parts took after your dealer got the Spyder? My Spyder has been at the dealer since the week of 4/12--trying to get an idea about how much longer I'll be waiting! Mine's waiting on windshield motor and reverse.

ff73148
05-04-2022, 08:16 AM
Mine is sitting at the dealer waiting for parts. The dealer I do business with is pissed. He has all of these bikes and he can't deliver them.

TimKW
05-04-2022, 09:17 AM
Just curious how long the parts took after your dealer got the Spyder? My Spyder has been at the dealer since the week of 4/12--trying to get an idea about how much longer I'll be waiting! Mine's waiting on windshield motor and reverse.

My RTL hyper silver arrived at the dealer 4/11. Missing parts arrived 5/3. Ordered bike October last year. Hope you’ll be riding soon!!

FrogmanDave
05-04-2022, 09:28 AM
My RTL hyper silver arrived at the dealer 4/11. Missing parts arrived 5/3. Ordered bike October last year. Hope you’ll be riding soon!!

My dealer received my Spyder on 4/8. My parts arrived on 5/3. I ordered my bike in October. Almost exactly the same as TimKW.

Azbronco
05-04-2022, 10:03 AM
My dealer received my Spyder on 4/8. My parts arrived on 5/3. I ordered my bike in October. Almost exactly the same as TimKW.

Cool--mine might be in the next week. I asked my dealer this morning, and they didn't have anything on the parts, yet.

Little Blue
05-06-2022, 06:33 AM
:chat: ... Just a Heads Up!

If you are considering getting a refund on your Spyder, Several Dealers are not refunding the deposit.
BRP has made this a problem.
Dealers do not have to refund the 'no refund money'.

Know this before you buy or change your mind. :lecturef_smilie:

mixsta
05-06-2022, 07:13 AM
I brought my 2022 F3-SS home this past Wednesday 5/04, from Honda of Winston-Salem, NC. It came with no missing parts.

Jesster72
05-06-2022, 01:25 PM
What Blue says is true. I am one that forfeited my deposit. Dealer said, "No, sorry - you signed the paper." No relief from BRP - "any refunds are handled at the dealer level," per my phone call with customer service. I understood the risk and accepted the loss, changed my mind anyway, and I'm picking up my S2S next week.

Little Blue
05-07-2022, 01:09 AM
:chat: ...So Sorry for your ordeal. I am glad you got something that works better for you. .... :thumbup:

rugercharger
05-07-2022, 08:58 PM
My brother in law just received his 2022 F3T last week. By the way, the missing parts arrived before the bike. We live in Ohio & the bike was ordered in Ohio.

ECM747X
05-08-2022, 01:49 AM
I am Waiting for the one module to come in. It has been 3 weeks since I placed the down payment on my 2022 Spyder RT limited. I sent an email today and the dealership, Flat out Motorsports in Indianapolis, hasn't heard anything on my part coming in yet. When I put the down payment on it the salesman said 4-6 weeks. We'll see. I am not holding my breath. I know the supply chain is completely messed up right now.

2022RTcarbon
05-09-2022, 12:25 PM
Mine has arrived. It is a 2022 RT LTD in Carbon Black. The remaining parts arrived on Friday and I will be able to pick it up this week from Motomember in Purcelville, VA. They have three Blue Regular RT's that have arrived and are on the showroom floor for sale. They are complete.

Azbronco
05-09-2022, 06:43 PM
I’m getting annoyed that my RT has been at the dealer for a month and is still waiting for parts, while other people are saying “my trike wasn’t missing any parts when it arrived” or how fast parts arrived. Is BRP not keeping track of the inventory sitting at dealers waiting on parts?

Little Blue
05-10-2022, 05:54 AM
I am Waiting for the one module to come in. It has been 3 weeks since I placed the down payment on my 2022 Spyder RT limited. I sent an email today and the dealership, Flat out Motorsports in Indianapolis, hasn't heard anything on my part coming in yet. When I put the down payment on it the salesman said 4-6 weeks. We'll see. I am not holding my breath. I know the supply chain is completely messed up right now.

Yes, I'm afraid that this 'supply chain' issue has become a big problem. Unfortunately now there is no simple solution.

Lrogers621
05-10-2022, 09:35 AM
Deposit $500.00 Oct. 2021 for 22 STS...Mancusco site says, "In Transit, Coming Soon" Salesman says May. Houston, Texas.

Flamewinger
05-10-2022, 10:55 AM
Just watched a Cruisman’s Garage video and he talks about whether there will even be 2022 Goldwings. So this shortage is affecting all manufacturers.

https://youtu.be/q7NEYEGrVBw

bhbuster
05-10-2022, 10:06 PM
Both of my Spyders are sitting down at Mancuso South waiting on parts.

Raven
05-11-2022, 01:29 PM
I was at a local dealer this morning, he said that they are not getting any new bikes until the end of July.

Little Blue
05-19-2022, 05:43 AM
:coffee: ... Just talked to a friend who was told that his 2022 Spyder was at the Dealer. ...... :thumbup:

chunkmonk
05-19-2022, 07:28 AM
At the end of last year (2021) I went to the big dealer in this area. They had a set of crated machines that was probably 30 or 40 long, stacked 4 high, yet when I asked about what was out they said "everything we have available is assembled and on the ground". I asked about the nearly 200 machines in the crates and they just said "no chips"... I had a similar problem with my KTM 890 Rally. I ordered it from Australia because the two big dealers here had no units with chips. I was glad to have found my 2021F3-L about 5 hours from home. They asked me if I would like to arrange for a delivery within the next 90 days. I said "Hell, No! I'm coming for it in the morning!" Rode it home.

Azbronco
05-25-2022, 08:05 AM
I'm crossing my fingers that my wait will soon be over. About a week ago my dealer told me the parts for my RT were delayed to June 22, but just told me the other day that the shipping list now shows first week of June. So maybe if I'm really lucky I'll be riding again by the end of next week.

da002mo
05-26-2022, 11:47 AM
Ordered my 2022 RT in February, was told end of May. It supposedly shipped last week (around May 16), dealer said it may be missing parts but won't know until it arrives.
=====================
Picking up my 2022 RT this week, one month later than originally promised, but that's OK.
Looks like it is going to be a great summer.

Edgeman55
05-26-2022, 01:25 PM
Put down a deposit on a 2022 F3-T that is sitting in it's crate at my dealer waiting on parts.They are slowly getting in the parts for some of the spyders they have but mine have not showed up yet.The waiting hurts but will be worth it in the end.

Little Blue
05-27-2022, 06:15 AM
:chat: ... June is just around the corner. The rumors are that the trucks are coming with lots of new Spyders. I hope you get your Spyder very soon. .... :thumbup:

Brentc
06-01-2022, 05:42 PM
Was heading home from Massachusetts today and just as I was getting off the Rochester, NY exit, I saw ahead of me a tractor trailer full of new Spyders headed West! Hoping some of you might be the lucky recipients. :thumbup:

Azbronco
06-01-2022, 06:57 PM
I'm back on the road, everyone! I sold my Ryker at the end of February anticipating a March delivery of my Spyder, then it got caught up in the delays. Anyway, I got my 2022 RT delivered today and it was so nice to be back on the road today! Wind therapy for the win!

Partzman23
06-01-2022, 11:03 PM
I'm back on the road, everyone! I sold my Ryker at the end of February anticipating a March delivery of my Spyder, then it got caught up in the delays. Anyway, I got my 2022 RT delivered today and it was so nice to be back on the road today! Wind therapy for the win!

:congrats::2thumbs: How about a picture of that new Silver Spyder. I would like to see how it looks in real pictures not advertising. Thanks
Ryde safe and Enjoy the ryde
Artie

Bob L
06-02-2022, 08:17 PM
260 days from order to delivery… put on just about 260 miles today in MA, VT & NY. WOW, what a ride. Loved my 2014, but the 2022 Limited is a superb ride! 40 mpg too!

Little Blue
06-03-2022, 05:43 AM
260 days from order to delivery… put on just about 260 miles today in MA, VT & NY. WOW, what a ride. Loved my 2014, but the 2022 Limited is a superb ride! 40 mpg too!

Let the Good Times Roll! Enjoy your Ryde Time and Always be Safe. Gotta Love this feeling. ...... :thumbup:

Jefi3
06-03-2022, 06:53 AM

Let the Good Timex Roll! Enjoy your Ryde Time. Hopefully your wait time will be short. ....... :thumbup:

Thanks for Posting.

I ordered mine about a month ago. Looking forward to getting the call when it arrives.

ECM747X
06-05-2022, 05:09 PM
Got an Email Thursday that the parst arrived and were installed and all the stuff I ordered were installed except the trailer hitch. The dealership installed it Friday morning and I was out the door Friday early afternoon with it.

Arachnophile
06-06-2022, 07:17 PM
I ordered my F3S in November 2021 and was told a couple days ago bike probably won't show up until August.

FrogmanDave
06-07-2022, 02:01 PM
I ordered my F3S in November 2021 and was told a couple days ago bike probably won't show up until August.

:gaah:

Arachnophile
06-07-2022, 02:05 PM
:gaah:

Exactly. Pretty frustrating but I gotta keep telling myself I'm not the only one waiting and supply chain issues are effecting many manufacturers. What choice do I have anyway lol

FRM201
06-08-2022, 07:36 AM
Ordered mine 11/02/21 - still has not showed up at the dealership h they don't know when it will be arriving. Very depressing!

Arachnophile
06-08-2022, 02:56 PM
Ordered mine 11/02/21 - still has not showed up at the dealership h they don't know when it will be arriving. Very depressing!

:cus::mad::banghead:

Bcleland2
06-08-2022, 03:08 PM
I received mine on 5/6/22, they still have several units awaiting parts.

Little Blue
06-11-2022, 05:47 AM
:chat: ...... Just heard that Spyder's are on the truck, and they are saying soon. Now the Parts Thing is going to be a lot slower. Parts are Parts. We will have to be prepared to wait until tomorrow. ....... :thumbup:

fredgal
06-11-2022, 02:15 PM
Local dealer has half a dozen listed for sale on their website, and they all say missing parts - 6 weeks or so till parts arrive! :yikes:

Little Blue
06-11-2022, 06:27 PM
:popcorn: ... My Dealer said that all the Spyder's coming to him are already sold.
I just wondered if some dealers are ordering Spyder's for stock. Kind of seems like this is happening at some dealers. ...... :yes:

UtahPete
06-11-2022, 06:51 PM
Little Blue,

Referring to your thread title; what was the final number?

Lrogers621
06-11-2022, 08:01 PM
Here south of Houston, my 2022 S2S is in... down payment given in Oct. 2021.
Missing parts... yes! The vin page shows battery, reverse actuator, windshield motor support, and top case.

What is the top case, please? And any ideas on wait time for these typical parts not installed? Thanks

Peter Aawen
06-11-2022, 08:49 PM
Referring to your thread title; what was the final number?

Still counting! See the post immediately below yours... ;)

imgoinmad
06-14-2022, 01:27 PM
Here south of Houston, my 2022 S2S is in... down payment given in Oct. 2021.
Missing parts... yes! The vin page shows battery, reverse actuator, windshield motor support, and top case.

Can you post a link to the vin page you're referring to?

Little Blue
06-14-2022, 01:39 PM
Can you post a link to the vin page you're referring to?

Not sure if a link is available. The Dealer is saying they can get some information from Can Am. This is what I heard.

But you never know what BRP will do. ...... :dontknow:

Arachnophile
06-15-2022, 02:47 PM
My dealer called today and told me my bike is at their warehouse but it's missing parts and no ETA on when the parts will arrive. Best guess is August.

Azbronco
06-16-2022, 06:14 AM
My dealer called today and told me my bike is at their warehouse but it's missing parts and no ETA on when the parts will arrive. Best guess is August.

The waiting is painful. My Spyder RT arrived at the dealer in mid-April. In mid-May they told me parts would show up late June. Two weeks later they called and told me parts came in and on June 1 I picked mine up. So I waited about 6 weeks in the end. Did you get an RT or F3? Anecdotally, it seems like F3 parts have a shorter wait than RT parts.

gokyu451
06-17-2022, 08:05 AM

Thanks for Posting.

We got one! (actually 2!)

Ordered an F3-T and F3-L last September. Had to wait for a February delivery... March... April... :banghead: Finally arrived mid April, then the missing parts in May. :clap:. Been riding about 4 weeks... so worth the wait! :yes:

GFrog
06-17-2022, 11:09 AM
I had ordered my 2022 RTL last December. Delivery has already been delayed three times. Last week I talked to the manager and agreed that if it doesn't arrive complete and ready to go by end of July, they would keep my substantial deposit and apply it to a 2023 model instead.

I have already missed 3 months of riding season. The riding season doesn't last very long here. I would rather not take delivery for the sake of a month or two of riding.

Arachnophile
06-17-2022, 05:13 PM
The waiting is painful. My Spyder RT arrived at the dealer in mid-April. In mid-May they told me parts would show up late June. Two weeks later they called and told me parts came in and on June 1 I picked mine up. So I waited about 6 weeks in the end. Did you get an RT or F3? Anecdotally, it seems like F3 parts have a shorter wait than RT parts.

I got an F3S

Lrogers621
06-17-2022, 06:08 PM
No link. The specifics of the bike (dealer printout of bike specifics) had the vin on it. Sorry if confusing...

Little Blue
06-18-2022, 01:02 AM
Ordered an F3-T and F3-L last September. Had to wait for a February delivery... March... April... :banghead:. Finally arrived mid April, then the missing parts in May :clap:. Been riding about 4 weeks... so worth the wait! :yes:

Glad you finally received your Spyder.

Welcome to the Spyder Forum.
Please post up offen.
Have a Blessed Day and Stay Healthy. .....:thumbup:

Ken Kovas
06-20-2022, 01:12 PM
Ordered a 2022 RT Limited, Deep Marsala Red and Chrome, in March. It came in late May but it is missing components. First I was told that the Instrument cluster was not there but when I got frustrated last week called again I was told this time that the missing components are the windshield control module. Dearler told me that the components should come in early July.

Azbronco
06-21-2022, 10:10 AM
I had ordered my 2022 RTL last December. Delivery has already been delayed three times. Last week I talked to the manager and agreed that if it doesn't arrive complete and ready to go by end of July, they would keep my substantial deposit and apply it to a 2023 model instead.

I have already missed 3 months of riding season. The riding season doesn't last very long here. I would rather not take delivery for the sake of a month or two of riding.

Talk more with the dealer. I know you don't want to take delivery of a 2022 then park it to sit over the winter, but I think it's a gamble that all the supply chain issues will suddenly be fixed for 2023 models and they'll ship without any delays.

GFrog
06-21-2022, 11:25 AM
Talk more with the dealer. I know you don't want to take delivery of a 2022 then park it to sit over the winter, but I think it's a gamble that all the supply chain issues will suddenly be fixed for 2023 models and they'll ship without any delays.

I'll be calling the dealer again at the end of July to see how things are going. If it's delivered in August with Missing parts, I may as well wait for a 2023. Hopefully they'll have the logistics and parts issues mostly fixed. If not, it still is going to be a new model and less depreciation if ever I want to trade it in 3 or 4 years.

We'll see I it goes.

FrogmanDave
06-21-2022, 11:59 AM
I'll be calling the dealer again at the end of July to see how things are going. If it's delivered in August with Missing parts, I may as well wait for a 2023. Hopefully they'll have the logistics and parts issues mostly fixed. If not, it still is going to be a new model and less depreciation if ever I want to trade it in 3 or 4 years.

We'll see I it goes.

I agree with you GFrog. By the end of July (and assuming one month to receive parts) you will be into September before delivery. I would do the exact same thing! China is getting ready to open up. No matter what. They need the money just like every other country on the planet. These supply chain issues won't last much longer.

ff73148
06-21-2022, 02:22 PM

We'll see I it goes.

I would like to think that BRP would get all the parts out to dealers for the 2022 models before announcing the 2023 models.

GFrog
06-21-2022, 05:39 PM
I would like to think that BRP would get all the parts out to dealers for the 2022 models before announcing the 2023 models.

I would also like to believe that BRP will be able to supply all the missing parts, but I am somewhat skeptical. :dontknow:

According to Shawn Smoaks, who was invited by BRP to do some Can-Am On Road commercials on 2023 models, BRP will announce the new models in August. He also said that he would be allowed to release videos of his 2023 commercial shot adventures in Vancouver Canada on his YouTube Vlog site.

So for those who haven't received the 2022 by then, the new models may persuade them to wait instead.

We'll see what happens. :pray:

IdahoMtnSpyder
06-21-2022, 07:01 PM
So for those who haven't received the 2022 by then, the new models may persuade them to wait instead.

If enough buyers take that approach then there may end up being a good supply of 2022s in the fall, which just may mean great prices and/or rebates!

bigbadbrucie
06-21-2022, 07:32 PM
If enough buyers take that approach then there may end up being a good supply of 2022s in the fall, which just may mean great prices and/or rebates!

.....or higher prices for the new 2023’s

GFrog
06-21-2022, 07:45 PM

Excellent point! There will be great opportunities for those who haven't ordered anything yet. :2thumbs:

Edgeman55
06-21-2022, 11:22 PM
My dealer took in the crated 2022 F3-T late April. I put down a deposit on it May 11th. Got the call late today that the parts to finish her are in. Will be picking it up this Friday. All the Spyders my dealer has in crates waiting for parts are sold, not to mention Water craft and ATV"s that are also waiting on parts. This was worth the wait and I look forward to a summer of learning to ride my first 3 wheeler. At my advancing age I would not want to wait another year to enjoy riding. I really do not think there will be a lot of 2022's left next year and I doubt the price of the 23's will not go up. Hope all of you still waiting on parts will get them soon.

Update: I was able to pick up my F3-T yesterday as the dealer got her together early. First Spyder after 50 years on 2 wheels. Put about 70 miles on her and there is a learning curve, but I am really happy so far.

widowmaker2011
06-22-2022, 08:14 AM
My dealer called last week and said they had a F3L ordered for a customer since Fall, and it just arrived (with all the parts, yay!) and the customer couldn't get financed .... So, out with the '21 RT and in with the '22 F3L. Currently I have ridden it home (28 miles of bliss) and it is torn apart in the garage awaiting a large shipment from Lamonsters Garage of 7 or 8 items; a Madstad windshield; and Bakers mirror and leg Wings, all due to arrive UPS tomorrow.

Let the modifications begin! As you can tell by my signature, this will be the first F3 I have owned in 11 Spyders (yes, I have a problem lol). I bought it without a test ride but based on how I "fit". 5 miles in I was kicking myself for not switching earlier. Can't wait to pile on miles. So far, I am not a huge fan of the dark matte finish.... the gas tank cowl is gloss black, the trunk lid is gloss black, I may wrap the hood gloss for some contrast.

Newbee
06-22-2022, 11:07 AM
I ordered a Sea to Sky on Nov 7 21. It finally came in early May. Problem is it is still in a crate in a warehouse because it came without a windshield motor and reverse module. BRP told the dealer parts would follow in 4 to 6 weeks. Nothing yet. Then just last week BRP sent me an email that it will be missing the Pilot Backrest. They have discontinued the back rest permanently. Bummer. Very hard to remain patient at this point. The wife and I sold our motorcycles early this spring in anticipation of a March delivery. Now we walk.

Little Blue
06-23-2022, 06:05 AM
I ordered a Sea to Sky on Nov 7 21. It finally came in early May. Problem is it is still in a crate in a warehouse because it came without a windshield motor and reverse module. BRP told the dealer parts would follow in 4 to 6 weeks. Nothing yet. Then just last week BRP sent me an email that it will be mssing the Pilot Backrest. They have discontinued the back rest permanently. Bummer. Very hard to remain patient at this point. The wife and I sold our motorcycles early this spring in anticipation of a March delivery. Now we walk.

Sorry, but it means that you can enjoy your Spyder when it gets finished. GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO BE coming very soon.

ollicat
06-23-2022, 12:03 PM
My dealer called last week and said they had an F3L ordered for a customer since Fall, and it just arrived (with all the parts yay) and the customer couldn't get financed .... So, out with the '21 RT and in with the '22 F3L. Currently I have ridden it home (28 miles of bliss) and it is torn apart in the garage awaiting a large shipment from Lamonsters Garage of 7 or 8 items; a Madstad windshield; and Bakers mirror and leg Wings, all due to arrive UPS tomorrow.

Let the modifications begin! As you can tell by my signature, this will be the first F3 I have owned in 11 Spyders (yes, I have a problem lol). I bought it without a test ride but based on how I "fit". 5 miles in I was kicking myself for not switching earlier... Can't wait to pile on miles. So far, I am not a huge fan of the dark matte finish.... the gas tank cowl is gloss black, the trunk lid is gloss black, I may wrap the hood gloss for some contrast

That is a beautiful bike. What makes you like it more than the RTs you owned before?

widowmaker2011
06-23-2022, 09:31 PM
That is a beautiful bike. What makes you like it more than the RTs you owned before?

Thanks - The seating position . With the RT you sit up “on” the Spyder; with the F3 you are much lower in the machine, lowers the center of gravity, handles like it's on rails, and I am 6’2” 265 pounds and I personally fit soooo much better. Hips are more relaxed etc.

MVSpyder
06-23-2022, 10:34 PM
Sorry, but it means that you can enjoy your Spyder when it gets finished. GOOD THINGS ARE GOING TO BE coming very soon.

Blue, I love you positive attitude but I'm still waiting for my Spyder F3L that i ordered in October '21. When I check in with my dealer, he says he has no idea when it will arrive. It's hard to be upbeat when there's little to no info. Every beautiful day that goes by is one less day to ride this season.

Tinkertaylor
06-23-2022, 11:37 PM
I have one which I picked up in May this year .
Ordered it last September 2021. Came complete but missing was the rear passenger arm rests which were ordered at same time.

Little Blue
06-25-2022, 06:05 AM
:chat: ... I had a little talk with dealer (local guy). He is still saying that all his 2022 Spyder's are Sold before they are uncrated. Most are sold because He only "pre-sells Spyder's & does not order any show room Spyder's."

Maybe get some 'show room' for next year 2023.

Enjoy your Day. ..... :thumbup:

Little Blue
07-03-2022, 12:35 AM
:coffee: Glad to hear some of you are getting a Spyder soon. It has been a challenge to wait and I see more coming.

Everything in its own Time. ....... :thumbup:

Little Blue
07-21-2022, 03:05 AM
:coffee: ...The Dealers have been dealing with customers and Spyder issues. Please be patient and make the best of your Time. The World is full of things that we can be very proud and thankful. I am still waiting for some Auto parts and now I am being told 'maybe April'.

I know all about the waiting game. It is bad for everyone.
Stay Healthy. ..... :thumbup:

Isntthatdandy
07-21-2022, 05:11 AM
I picked up my Carbon Black RT Limited Dark last week and loving it so far. I put on most of the aftermarket mods I wanted as part of the purchase, although my wife and I are looking at getting a trailer from the USA Trailer Store soon for some longer trips! So far, it has been amazing and I’ve gotten a lot of nice compliments. I still have a few more mods, but for the most part it’s good to go. All in all, it took a few weeks to get the reverse actuator and about a month to a month and a half from start to finish, although the dealer already had the crate in stock minus the one part.

budvoss
07-22-2022, 10:52 AM
My spyder is in shop, all financed, papers signed but still can't release it because of missing parts... Something to do with the windshield and a reverse module. It's going on the second month and I'm making payments on a machine I have not even ridden yet. It's a 2022 F3 limited touring. I'm thinking they may get the parts after its all paid for in 2026. Then I may get my first ride on it!

K80Shooter
07-22-2022, 11:03 AM
My spyder is in shop, all financed, papers signed but still can't release it because of missing parts... Something to do with the windshield and a reverse module. It's going on the second month and I'm making payments on a machine I have not even ridden yet. It's a 2022 F3 limited touring. I'm thinking they may get the parts after its all paid for in 2026. Then I may get my first ride on it!

That is just not right, no way would I make payments when I've not even taken delivery of the machine. That's just me, if you're ok with it, that's good.

You should have it soon though.

budvoss
07-22-2022, 11:06 AM
No, I'm not ok with it. I was under the impression that I'd have it that week, so I signed papers. Oh, and I'm paying insurance on it too! I'm stuck now. Some days I get really pissed when my buddies are off riding, and I can only watch...

Heisty
07-22-2022, 10:09 PM
Stopped in at dealer 2 weeks ago and said I would take the 22 RTL that was still crated. It was missing shield mount and top case. Also ordered backrest. Dealer told me today I can have it next week, case and backrest not here yet, but windshield part is. Works for me.

Little Blue
07-25-2022, 09:26 PM
:coffee: ...Yes, the 2023 Spyders will be coming in January, February, and maybe March.

If this Covid-19 issue will pass.

:pray: .... That America has a great day coming up very soon.

Stay Healthy. .... :thumbup:

imgoinmad
07-27-2022, 06:23 PM
Looks like parts are finally arriving for a lot of us. The RTL we're purchasing for my wife arrived to the dealer April 26...3 month wait for parts. I was just notified by the dealer that the parts arrived today and we may be able to pick this up tomorrow. w00t! My wife is thrilled.

Little Blue
07-28-2022, 04:54 AM
:chat: ... I am always ready to hear some 'Good News' about Spyders. Please keep us posted.

Little Blue
08-03-2022, 01:55 AM
:chat: ... Maybe August is the month for you. The word on the street is 'Maybe'.
Time will tell. Again this Covid-19 issue is still with us.
Stay Healthy and Be Safe. .... :thumbup:

imgoinmad
08-05-2022, 12:22 PM
My wife on her 2022 Spyder RT Limited. We purchased from Brothers Motorsports in Bremerton. Sales guy is Seth...pretty cool guy who geared me in the right direction on what to order so we'd get fastest fulfillment (they still had 1 on site which was not yet sold). It arrived in April minus parts, we picked it up last weekend.

budvoss
08-05-2022, 05:12 PM
Well, I picked up my 22 RT Touring today... Took a little over 3 months from ordering to it being ready to pick up. It was missing the passenger hand rest, but they say it will be in by October...
Thanks.

bikerdawg
08-05-2022, 11:18 PM
Finally got my deep marsala/chrome RT Limited today.

RealWing
08-06-2022, 10:11 AM
My RTL arrived at my dealer this week (Lockhart’s Odyssey, Ontario, Canada) All complete!! Pickup on the 16th,!!

BCNewell
08-06-2022, 10:32 AM
^^^ congrats, RealWing. BTW - Your signature line is making me drool!! And with the ‘Bird, GREAT choice on your user name here! I had a 490ci 426Hemi in a Plum Crazy ‘71 Challenger all through the ‘90’s. Love all things old-school Mopar. Enjoy the Spyder.

RealWing
08-06-2022, 02:06 PM
^^^ congrats, RealWing. BTW - Your signature line is making me drool!! And with the ‘Bird, GREAT choice on your user name here! I had a 490ci 426Hemi in a Plum Crazy ‘71 Challenger all through the ‘90’s. Love all things old-school Mopar. Enjoy the Spyder.
Nothing shabby about a Hemi Challenger!!! This is the tweety bird story. https://www.motortrend.com/features/1970-plymouth-superbird-pace-yourself/

baxter
08-06-2022, 03:10 PM
Picked up 22 F3L Special few weeks ago. Dealer had it but a short time. All parts on it. Viper Red is really nice

GFrog
09-02-2022, 05:50 PM
Who has not received their 2022 Spyder yet?

I haven't read too many complaints lately about folks still waiting for their 2022 Spyders.

I ordered mine in December 2021 and it still has not been delivered to the dealer.

I was just curious if I was now the only one still waiting.

Brentc
09-02-2022, 06:00 PM
Mine is at the dealer, awaiting the upgraded heated comfort seat. They offered to ship now and send seat when it arrived, but I would rather have it ship complete.

Woodenfish
09-02-2022, 06:23 PM
I put money down January 27th of this year on a new 22 RT Limited. Spoke to the dealer yesterday and found out there is a VIN number for the bike and it has been shipped. I hope to have it in a week or two. Hopefully it will be fully equipped on arrival. BRP had a lot of problems all year with so many things as has many other manufacturers but I still kept hope alive.

SLICE
09-02-2022, 07:51 PM
picked mine up 8/24/22 it was on the showroom floor 2022 rtl

2to3
09-02-2022, 08:37 PM
pick up 2022 F3L Glacial Blue day afer Labor Day

dvilleguy
09-03-2022, 03:36 AM
Picked mine up the 24th of Aug. Still has some pieces missing, cosmetic like a speaker grill and some damage during shipping that will be replaced. But have ridden every day from that day.

Emmy
09-03-2022, 07:10 AM
Finally got my 2022 Spyder RT Limited after 7 months waiting. It did come in with missing parts (reverse actuator) waited another month on it. Finally delivered. ����

FrogmanDave
09-03-2022, 01:35 PM
Finally got my 2022 Spyder RT Limited after 7 months waiting. It did come in with missing parts (reverse actuator) waited another month on it. Finally delivered.

Congrats! I've got the same one.

RealWing
09-03-2022, 03:42 PM
3 x 2022 Spyders for sale!

There were 3 Spyders for sale at my dealer this last week. 2 were RTL’S and 1 S2S. Lockhart's Odyssey, Courtland, Ontario, Canada
Jim

GFrog
09-03-2022, 07:59 PM

There were 3 Spyders for sale at my dealer this last week. 2 were RTL’S and 1 S2S. Lockhart's Odyssey, Courtland, Ontario, Canada
Jim

I still don't understand BRP. Why does BRP deliver unsold/surplus bikes to dealerships when there are still people who pre-ordered Spyders and are still waiting for them. :gaah::banghead:

bigbadbrucie
09-03-2022, 08:41 PM
I still don't understand BRP. Why does BRP deliver unsold/surplus bikes to dealerships when there are still people who pre-ordered Spyders and are still waiting for them. :gaah::banghead:

Who knows for sure.... but one scenario comes to my mind...... the units WERE preordered but due to the lengthy wait, the buyers backed out of the deal. The dealer didn’t let BRP know as he (the dealer) knew that he would be able to sell them anyway. I’m quite sure that there are many logical reasons why.

GFrog
09-03-2022, 09:03 PM
... the units WERE preordered but due to the lengthy wait, the buyers backed out of the deal.

You are most likely correct. I have heard that from other dealers in Ontario and Alberta. I was curious to see how many people were still waiting. It great to see that most people on the forum have received their 2022 Spyders. That should mean that my Spyder should arrive soon. I just need to be patient I guess.

Bigeddie1969
09-03-2022, 10:17 PM
22 F3L signed paperwork Today.

I had been waiting on a 22 F3T but the dealership got a complete F3L in and gave me a sweet deal… Should be assembled by Thursday. Can’t wait to get back on three wheels!

Raven
09-04-2022, 09:08 AM

Jim

I was just in there the other day, nice people.

RealWing
09-04-2022, 09:11 AM
I was just in there the other day, nice people.
It was their service dept that impressed me the most. That was the main reason I bought mine there.

RangerRick
09-04-2022, 09:36 AM
So they ship with parts missing :hun: What ever happened to Quality control, "Hey Bubba it's got 3 wheels, ok then lets ship it" ;)

IdahoMtnSpyder
09-04-2022, 11:15 AM
So they ship with parts missing :hun: What ever happened to Quality control, "Hey Bubba it's got 3 wheels, ok then lets ship it" ;)

Man, haven't you been following this thread? It's a supply chain problem going back months, not a quality control issue. BRP chose to continue building and shipping Spyders in spite of the fact they don't have all the parts on hand. That way the machines get to the customers sooner than if they waited until every part was in the factory.

RangerRick
09-04-2022, 01:29 PM
not really following, I'm on fixed income there is no way I'd pay that much for anything :yikes: Back in the day when I used to Order new vehicles, I would not have been happy to have parts missing off of it. ;)

ned64
09-04-2022, 03:13 PM
Me an the wife took our spyders in for the front pulley inspection and to get her F3L serviced last month. I traded my '17 RTL in an some cash an I left with a '22 RTL. I hope it is trouble free as my '17 was.

IdahoMtnSpyder
09-04-2022, 06:20 PM
Back in the day when I used to Order new vehicles, I would not have been happy to have parts missing off of it. ;)

There are, or have been, many Fords, Chevrolets, etc., sitting in new car lots that are missing parts, mostly electronic. The supply chain problem the past year has been brutal.

Little Blue
09-05-2022, 05:31 AM
:chat: .... So glad to hear that most of the Spyders are coming. As others have said, this year has been somewhat difficult for the parts issues. I am hoping for a better chance for parts availability for 2023.

Here's to having a short wait time for your New Toy.
As always Enjoy your Ryde Time and Stay Safe.

K80Shooter
09-05-2022, 08:03 AM
I know where there is a field with HUNDREDS of new trucks of all makes just sitting and waiting on parts.

guppy
09-05-2022, 09:12 AM
Got my 22 F3T last Thurs after waiting around 3 weeks. Nothing to do with parts, the bike was in stock and complete..it was the BRP hack that prevented my dealer getting the right paperwork! Been out for a couple of rides so far and holy sh## what a difference between this and my 2019 Ryker I traded. Night and day comparison. LOVE IT!

44empire
09-05-2022, 11:44 AM

Thanks for Posting.

Thanks to the delay, I was able to score a 2022 F3 Special Series. Black with the blue frame. The original owner ordered in September of 21 and by June he had enough and cancelled his order. Other dealers had bikes in the crates and were waiting for parts. I talked with dealers in the area who said they could have sold 10 more bikes if they could get them.

RangerRick
09-05-2022, 01:13 PM
There are, or have been, many Fords, Chevrolets, etc., sitting in new car lots that are missing parts, mostly electronic. The supply chain problem the past year has been brutal.

yep the chevy dealer here looks like it's abandoned, as far as new vehicles go.