PDA

View Full Version : Hey Wizardmaster, I got a new toy too!

SSPSpyder
10-02-2009, 02:29 PM
Like you, I had been waiting a long time - as they say, good things come to those who wait -

WizardMaster
10-03-2009, 08:08 AM
SWEET:thumbup::2thumbs::clap:. My father has one of the H2T's and he loves it. :congrats: and hope you enjoy it.

Now the customizing begins, right?!?!?!?

Magic Man
10-03-2009, 08:13 AM
SWEET:thumbup::2thumbs::clap:. My father has one of the H2T's and he loves it. :congrats: and hope you enjoy it.

Now the customizing begins, right?!?!?!?

Now that I can get into and out of without the "Jaws of Life" being needed! LOL :roflblack:

Jody, why don't you get one of these so I can borrow it sometime, instead of those steal and fiberglass coffins your try to squeeze my fat azz into? :D

MM

WizardMaster
10-03-2009, 11:03 AM
Now that I can get into and out of without the "Jaws of Life" being needed! LOL :roflblack:

Jody, why don't you get one of these so I can borrow it sometime, instead of those steal and fiberglass coffins your try to squeeze my fat azz into? :D

MM

I need to have some entertainment in my life in watching you get in and out of these things:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:!! Thats part of the challenge:yes:

Roaddog2
10-03-2009, 05:17 PM
I need to have some entertainment in my life in watching you get in and out of these things:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:!! Thats part of the challenge:yes::nopic: