PDA

View Full Version : Southern Cruisers Bellville Breakfast Ride

glynnk
10-02-2009, 02:11 PM
Gonna ride with some SCRC folks tomorrow (Saturday, October 3rd) for breakfast at Newman's in Bellville. Meet at the Love's Truck Stop at 290 and FM 2960 at 8:00 a.m.

Glynnk

glynnk
10-02-2009, 02:12 PM
Whoops....that's FM 2920 and 290 in Waller.

Glynnk

3wheeldemon
10-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Sorry I missed it. I was bowhunting and came back last night. Keep us posted. Did they look funny at you?

3WD

glynnk
10-05-2009, 09:38 PM
3Wheel--Bow hunting...I never had the patience for that. Had a neighbor once that was an avid bow hunter and unfortunately, he tried to introduce me to the sport. I was awful! Now if you give me a shotgun that's a different story.

I've been a member of Southern Cruisers Riding Club (SCRC) for a long time. Joined a chapter in East Texas back in the late 80's. When we moved to Cypress transferred my membership to the Cypress Creek chapter. It's an all bike, no dues club that's made up of folks that like to ride. You might check the national web site out-- www.southerncruisers.net (http://www.southerncruisers.net) . By now, the members of Cypress Creek have pretty well gotten used to the Spyder.

In any event, we had a good ride and in motorcycle circles, Newman's is the place to eat breakfast in Bellville.

This weekend looks pretty good. We need to work up something.

Glynnk