PDA

View Full Version : Sunday ride in kansas

Bartender
02-20-2022, 09:23 PM
Got home from church and it was already 60 degrees. Decided it was a great opportunity to ride. A riding buddy and me took off on a little ride that turned into 300 miles in Feb. in Kansas. Me on my Spyder and him on his Harley. Great riding, little to no wind and in the low 60 s all day. Had a great day. Same weather tomorrow but I have to work then back into the freezer for the rest of the week. Anyway, just had to tell someone. Thanks all.

Little Blue
02-21-2022, 05:13 AM
:coffee: First off, I hope that you are doing well and that you enjoyed some 'wind therapy'.
I am hoping to get a ryde in today (2/21/2022).

Have yourself a good Day. ....:thumbup:

Plarimer
02-21-2022, 10:24 AM
A myriad of bikes out yesterday. 66° here in Lincoln. Almost took out a group of bikers as they pulled right out in front of me on Highway 34. It was a group of doctors and lawyers. How do I know? Everything was shiny including their teeth.n:roflblack:

SportsterDoc
02-21-2022, 10:58 AM
Saturday, I rode to my son's to install a wall air conditioner in his stand-alone back yard office.
When we finished in the afternoon, it was almost too warm to put on my jacket for the ride home!

Scotts8826
02-23-2022, 08:45 AM
I got a ride in as well on Monday in the KC area. Near 70 degrees. Two days later I wake up to 4 degrees! You have to grab the good days for riding when you can during the winter.

Bartender
02-23-2022, 09:27 AM
Almost 70 degrees Monday of this week and today in route to the office I see 4 degrees is the temperature and a strong wind out of the North. What a change! Supposed to warm to almost 50 degrees this Sunday so there is hope on the horizon for another weekend ride. Who knows. It's winter in Kansas and anything can happen. Soon it will be summer and we can complain about the heat(not me, I don't mind the heat but hate to be cold). Anytime I can get the RT out is a good time, so just count our blessings.