PDA

View Full Version : Dear Santa.....I`ve been a good girl

Monique
10-01-2009, 09:46 PM
Is it too early for a Christmas wish ??

My dealer received the demo-Spyder this morning and my keister was on :f_spider:-RT right after work !!! Love it, love it, love it.

This thing is gorgeous, the storage capacity is insane. I especially like how BRP has now made good use of the little triangular space between the seat and the handlebars - perfect storage for toll booth change, phone, lipstick...just the essentials!

Now everything that has been said about the comfort of the seat - you can believe x2 . The seat extends to form knee/paint protectors and your legs are completely behind the fairing (if you`re 5`4" anyway). The handlebars and windshield are perfect. The new pegs are wider and feel more comfortable. Lamont is right about being able to rest your feet on the fairing part that flairs out - I can actually reach it. Of course one would need to reinforce that part and protect the paint but it makes for an excellent make-shift peg. It has a cute little front end now that they`ve cut the angle on the trunk (bulldog-look describes it well).

Big sigh.....off to dream about :f_spider:-RT...and figure out how I`m going to break it to Lil Pumpkin that her days may be numbered :D

Roaddog2
10-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Never to early for Christmas Wish :2thumbs:

NancysToy
10-02-2009, 05:45 AM
Big sigh.....off to dream about :f_spider:-RT...and figure out how I`m going to break it to Lil Pumpkin that her days may be numbered :D
Try to be gentle......

The good news is that dealers are starting to see them. If Canadian dealers get them, can Michigan be far behind? I would rest a lot easier if I had sat on one to know my pre-order was not in vain.

BumbleBee
10-02-2009, 05:53 AM
Try to be gentle......

The good news is that dealers are starting to see them. If Canadian dealers get them, can Michigan be far behind? I would rest a lot easier if I had sat on one to know my pre-order was not in vain.

Your pre-order is not in vain :clap:Worth every penny :2thumbs::yes:

Monique
10-02-2009, 06:02 AM
Try to be gentle......

There is no doubt you will be delighted with your RT! It is unbelievably comfortable and gorgeous. No more feeling like you`re sitting on a barrel! You can rest assured that you made the right decision.:thumbup:

BumbleBee
10-02-2009, 06:09 AM
There is no doubt you will be delighted with your RT! It is unbelievably comfortable and gorgeous. No more feeling like you`re sitting on a barrel! You can rest assured that you made the right decision.:thumbup:

:agree: Right decision was made :thumbup:
We are waiting to hear about your pre-order, Monique:ohyea:let us know!

geargrinder
10-02-2009, 06:31 PM
So I went to see the RTS last night and she looks good.
I asked the dealer if I could here her run and see her light up,
but the dealer told me that BRP sent one with something disconnected -- so no running RTS. While I was there decided to order the matching trailer.

NancysToy
10-02-2009, 07:27 PM
but the dealer told me that BRP sent one with something disconnected -- so no running RTS. While I was there decided to order the matching trailer.
:thumbup: :congrats: :thumbup:

BumbleBee
10-02-2009, 08:26 PM

:congrats:

Monique
10-05-2009, 02:26 PM
:congrats: Let`s get together for a ride when you get your RT.