PDA

View Full Version : Ladies' Night Out

NewRider
10-01-2009, 10:37 AM
My wife received this e-mail from a friend. Names are deleted, to protect the guilty:

The other night I was invited out for a night with "the girls". I told my husband I would be home by midnight, "I promise!".

Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easy. Around 3:00am, a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock started up and cuckooed three times. Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another nine times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him (even when totally smashed, three cuckoos plus nine cuckoos totals twelve cuckoos = midnight!).

The next morning, my husband asked me what time I got in, and I told him "midnight". He didn't seem pissed off at all Whew! Got away with that one!

Then he said "We need a new cuckoo clock". Well I asked him why, he said "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "Oh, s**t!", cuckooed four more times, cleared it throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, then tripped over the coffee table, and farted.":roflblack:

Roaddog2
10-01-2009, 05:34 PM
:2thumbs:

Arana
10-01-2009, 06:16 PM
That is good. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: