PDA

View Full Version : Schuberth M1 SRC (cardo) com units DOA

ButterSmooth
01-02-2022, 05:22 PM
Thus far I've had six SRC com units (four from Revzilla, two from Cycle gear) and only one of those has worked. That is, only one of them would charge right out of the box. The one that worked was part of a 'duo' set and in order to get the bad one replaced, both had to be returned to Revzilla. I regret losing the one that worked since it paired and communicated fine with my already owned SRC. Since then I've gotten two replacements from Revzilla that didn't work, and another non-working set from Cycle gear. I didn't know before that Revzilla and Cycle gear are the same company.

I've sent an email to Schuberth's service address and hope they will repair or replace these with working units. Based on the serial numbers, it seems the units I recently received are actually older that my 'older' unit.

The SRCs are a 'built in' unit for the M1 helmets, so I'm stuck with using them.

Anybody else have SRCs that work or have ideas for a fix??

RayBJ
01-02-2022, 05:28 PM
If all else fails, try an external Sena or Cardo. Maybe you can re-use the existing speakers and mic if you're handy with tiny wires.