PDA

View Full Version : Fun Christmas Eve Ride

EdMat
12-25-2021, 12:37 AM
Daughter and I rode the back roads to the Lynyrd Skynyrd Crash Site Memorial today in south Mississippi. Great weather. Site is small but interesting. The ride and the company.............Priceless.

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-25-2021, 01:00 AM
Daughter and I rode the back roads to the Lynyrd Skynyrd Crash Site Memorial today in south Mississippi. Great weather. Site is small but interesting. The ride and the company.............Priceless.

I'm sure you consider yourself fortunate to be able to ride at this time of year ..... Me ( in Vt. ) will have to wait until Spring ..... Mike :thumbup:

EdMat
12-25-2021, 01:24 AM
I'm sure you consider yourself fortunate to be able to ride at this time of year ..... Me ( in Vt. ) will have to wait until Spring ..... Mike :thumbup:

I do Mike, I surely do. Maybe a little ice every few years, BUT NO SALT! We make up for in sometimes in the summer when it's 104 and the humidity is thru the roof.

ARtraveler
12-25-2021, 12:31 PM
I am heading out for a Spyder ride today. Bluebird day and 70 degrees. Sorry for those that are waiting until Spring. :yes:

PMK
12-26-2021, 04:42 AM
Christmas day, took the Spyder to the National Cemetery where my wife's dad is buried. This was very important since her mom recently had knee replacement and was unable to visit the grave.

Since my brother lives near the cemetery, gave him a call and he met us there, took the handoff of leftover Christmas Eve lasagna and some homemade Peppercocker cookies my daughter made from my grandmothers recipe she brought over from Sweden.

On the way home, caught up with another couple headed North on 441. They were on a very nice looking F3T or similar. Normally would have chatted with them at stoplights, but was needing to get home so as not to be late for seeing grandkids at their house.

Yes, the weather was very nice yesterday, almost too sunny.

Little Blue
12-27-2021, 07:01 AM
:coffee: The wife and I were able to enjoy some CHRISTMAS RYDE TIME. ....:yes:...:yes:

Redbeard
12-27-2021, 08:00 AM
Christmas eve I traveled over 2 hours in southern Tenn. Christmas day nearly 2 hours in northwest alabama. Perfect weather for driving around, coldest was 50f and warmed up to the mid '70s Christmas day! But the best part was Christmas eve taking the eight year old neighbor for his first ride on a motorcycle. Just a short spin on the spyder around our neighborhood with his mom & dad filming us as we returned. :2thumbs:

Pooch
12-27-2021, 09:14 AM
We did a really nice, relaxed 128 mile ride Christmas Eve in 80*, full sunshiney weather here in the Texas Hill Country. All little backroads..no traffic..stopped for a Mexican food lunch…GOOD day.

ARtraveler
12-27-2021, 12:30 PM
Another sunny and warm bluebird day. We are going to ride some. 67 degrees predicted.