PDA

View Full Version : Get to see the new RT

geargrinder
09-28-2009, 10:22 AM
Well am going to see the new RT on thurs just can't wait to sit on the machine I ordered.I think am going to order everthing for this RT :thumbup:

Lamonster
09-28-2009, 10:25 AM
:congrats:
You'll love it. I have 2500 miles on mine right now. :doorag:

BumbleBee
09-28-2009, 10:42 AM
I get to see the RT-S tommorrow morning :thumbup: Hope to get to sit on it also.

:congrats:welcome

BeRight
09-28-2009, 12:20 PM
I don't know you're arrangements for seeing RT but if it is a BRP tour vehicle that is stopping in at dealers they might not have an RT with them. Suggest calling after they have arrived at dealer - might save you a trip.

I had signed up to see and sit on an RT (date and time) only to find that an RT was not on the bus (it surprised the dealer as well).

NancysToy
09-28-2009, 12:52 PM
I am jealous! I would very much like to see one in person, and would be delighted to sit on one. That didn't stop me from making my deposit, though. Hopefully a demo will show up around here before the snow (or my own RT) does.

BumbleBee
09-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Fred Rau is bringing the RT-S tomorrow. Only problem, not sure when he will be there!!! :thumbup:

Big Arm
09-28-2009, 12:56 PM
Well am going to see the new RT on thurs just can't wait to sit on the machine I ordered.I think am going to order everthing for this RT :thumbup:

welcome geargrinder :congrats:
That's the way to start out :clap:

BumbleBee
09-28-2009, 01:26 PM
Fred Rau is bringing the RT-S tomorrow. Only problem, not sure when he will be there!!! :thumbup:

I just called and confirmed it again. He is coming in at 9:30!!!:yes:

tatt2r
09-28-2009, 01:34 PM
I am jealous! I would very much like to see one in person, and would be delighted to sit on one. That didn't stop me from making my deposit, though. Hopefully a demo will show up around here before the snow (or my own RT) does.

Awesome machine Scotty very mixed if I want to sell mine for it

geargrinder
09-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Am going to see this RT at Loiselle Sports in Embrun ont.
That's where I ordered it and the people that work there are so nice
:2thumbs:

Dukester
09-28-2009, 02:05 PM
Not sure what model, but my local dealer, Blackmans in Emmaus, PA. is having a 3 day event with Can Am and they will be bring one of them with them for test drives. Looking forward for this, need to test drive and sit on one before I place a order. Oh, yea they need to make me a good deal also, or I'll just wait until the 2011 models come out.