PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Dealerships

michaels cycle
09-27-2009, 10:53 PM
I see the listing posted by Lamont on Spyder dealerships in my state, but always wondered,
what cycle dealers get to sell BRP products??

If I was riding cross country through other states, how would I start to locate a dealer?

Spyders seem to be sold at many Honda dealerships.

spyderlover2
09-27-2009, 11:34 PM
print out Lamonsters lists of dealers in each state you are passing thru and keep them with you on your ride! :thumbup:

i think whomever BRP wants to sell their products and also depends on the area they want to target! they check areas that are selling similar products and usually start there! if they dont sell well, then they move or stop selling in that area!
i think thats the way it works :dontknow:

Lowflyingowl
09-27-2009, 11:44 PM
OUr dealers out here all started as boat dealers and got into BRP that way. I know others back East who started as cycle dealers, got into BRP with ATV's and Ski-doos. Honda didn't have a jet ski or snowmobile for a whiel, so maybe that's where the dealars hooked up with BRP. I've heard some dealers complain that BRP wants them to carry the full line.

bjt
09-28-2009, 04:58 AM
I think that BRP would like all Spyder dealers to be full line BRP dealers. I know our dealer is a full line dealer. The other brand they sell is Kawasaki. The other local dealer is a powersports superstore that sells Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki and BRP I'm not sure that you can guarantee that a dealer of any one specific brand of motorcycle will also deal in BRP / Spyders.

michaels cycle
09-28-2009, 08:57 AM
Ever wonder how they can sell/service all those BRP products plus other brands of ATV's, snowmoibles,
cycles, jet boats, dirt bikes, jet skies, chain saws, generators, weed eaters, :dontknow: condoms :yikes:

3wheeldemon
09-28-2009, 09:15 AM
Ever wonder how they can sell/service all those BRP products plus other brands of ATV's, snowmoibles,
cycles, jet boats, dirt bikes, jet skies, chain saws, generators, weed eaters, :dontknow: condoms :yikes:

:D Better not to think about it!

I know most of those products only require the mechanics to watch a DVD and to fill a self-grading questionnaire to get certification:shocked:. That one more reason why belonging to this forum is so good, allows you to get other owners help and references about dealers.

3WD

Firefly
09-28-2009, 09:23 AM
Or better yet----- you can load the entire dealer list into your Garmin GPS unit:

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12962&highlight=Dealer+list

Tom in NM
09-28-2009, 04:31 PM
I see the listing posted by Lamont on Spyder dealerships in my state, but always wondered,
what cycle dealers get to sell BRP products??

If I was riding cross country through other states, how would I start to locate a dealer?

Spyders seem to be sold at many Honda dealerships.

You could also pre-check the BRP site, they list them.

If you have a Warranty and something happens, you can call them and they will direct you to a Spyder Dealership or Repair Shop.

If you are just Shop-Hopping across the country, the Yellow Pages will do.

How do you find a repair shop for your car if you are traveling? How are you thinking this would be different?

Tom

Dudley
09-28-2009, 05:08 PM
If you are so worried, maybe you need to really reconsider your thoughts on getting a Spyder. I will state again, anything made by man has the possibility of having issues. It's something we all live with. And I resent your "condom" statement. If you want to be funny in that manner there are other places to post.

Smylinacha
09-28-2009, 06:24 PM
If you are so worried, maybe you need to really reconsider your thoughts on getting a Spyder. I will state again, anything made by man has the possibility of having issues. It's something we all live with. And I resent your "condom" statement. If you want to be funny in that manner there are other places to post.

:yikes: