PDA

View Full Version : Is there a TPS on the 2020 RTL?

bikerbillone
11-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Is there a TPS on the 2020 RTL, I've scanned the owner's manual carefully, can't find that there is. There's something on the screen monitor that looks like a tire icon, however I have no idea what it is. Comments welcomed.

Peteoz
11-08-2021, 03:06 PM
Is there a TPS on the 2020 RTL, I've scanned the owner's manual carefully, can't find that there is. There's something on the screen monitor that looks like a tire icon, however I have no idea what it is. Comments welcomed.

Bikerbill, that is most likely the symbol for the FOBO app (tpms). It is supported under BRP Connect/GO, but you have to buy the 3rd party sensors, download the app to your phone and enable it before you can use it (same as Sygic etc). There is no tpms that comes with the RT-L.

Pete

K80Shooter
11-08-2021, 04:34 PM
Take a picture of it then post it on here, then we can help you.

Or look in the owners manual.

EdMat
11-08-2021, 04:46 PM
Bikerbill, that is most likely the symbol for the FOBO app (tpms). It is supported under BRP Connect/GO, but you have to buy the 3rd party sensors, download the app to your phone and enable it before you can use it (same as Sygic etc). There is no tpms that comes with the RT-L.

Pete

The good part of the latest version of the FOBO app, if you have 4 sensors you can put 1 on the air bag and it will display that air pressure also.

bikerbillone
11-08-2021, 04:50 PM
Pete, I think you nailed it, thanks for reponses.

Peteoz
11-08-2021, 09:26 PM
The good part of the latest version of the FOBO app, if you have 4 sensors you can put 1 on the air bag and it will display that air pressure also.

Just to be pedantic, that’s not a feature of the latest version of FOBO, EdMat. It has been around quite a while. I have been running the 4 sensor version of FOBO since I installed it on my ‘16 F3-L (manual airbag adjustment), way, way back :thumbup:

Pete

EdMat
11-09-2021, 08:39 AM
Just to be pedantic, that’s not a feature of the latest version of FOBO, EdMat. It has been around quite a while. I have been running the 4 sensor version of FOBO since I installed it on my ‘16 F3-L (manual airbag adjustment), way, way back :thumbup:

Pete

Interesting. The trike with air bag just showed up in the last upgrade for me a few months ago.