PDA

View Full Version : Little Blue's November 2021 Weather News

Peter Aawen
10-31-2021, 05:51 AM
Hi all, since Little Blue's told us he's on track health wise for now, that made a pretty good closing post for the October thread! :ohyea: Which means that here's a post from Oz to kick off Little Blue's November 2021 Weather Thread!! :yes:

Here in the Antipodes, the sun's well past set on what was a pretty great ryding day for October 31! Haven't seen too many ghosts & ghoulies on the streets this year, but there's been a few (all wearing masks too ;) ) which is still more than we saw last year/in 2020, so things are looking up! :yes:

Last night's fairly cool overnight temps of 8°C/46°F turned into a fine & sunny 22°C/71°F today with clear skies & gentle breezes, so I really had no alternative but to go for a bit of a ryde (& enjoyed the heck outuvit it too!) and the Forecast for the first week of November bodes well for doing more of the same, with highs pushing low/mid 30's in °C (90's-ish in °F) and lotsa sunshine with just a few clearing showers on a couple of the evenings. :ohyea:

So how's the November weather looking in your part of the World?! :dontknow:

RapidSpyder
10-31-2021, 08:07 AM
But it’s still October for one more day?

Peter Aawen
10-31-2021, 08:19 AM
But it’s still October for one more day?

Nah, you guys just aren't keeping up!! :lecturef_smilie: There's only 31 days in October, & they's all done & dusted here. ;)

RapidSpyder
10-31-2021, 08:26 AM
There ya go, might have to start using UTC like the airlines…. :ohyea:

Little Blue
10-31-2021, 09:40 AM
:chat: After checking it out with Google, Peter Aawen is 15 hours ahead of New York and Indiana time.
Sooooo right now it's 1:40am there and 10:40am Indiana.

Works for me. .....:thumbup:

Deanna777
10-31-2021, 02:44 PM
In Vt. we are getting rain. Day time temps in the 40's and night temps in the 30's.

Deanna

pegasus1300
10-31-2021, 03:45 PM
Here in Utah There is blue sky with a few puffy white clouds,a beautiful day and temps are at 66*.

Little Blue
11-01-2021, 06:14 AM
:popcorn: Just wanted everyone to know that Monday November 1st 2021 is happening now.
Thank You Peter Aawen for your opening day comments.
It is an amazing experience for some people to work out how the world runs on different time zones.
Goggle is a good choice for Help with Time Zones.

Now for the Indiana weather news. Currently 36°F with clouds. High today 50°F and some clouds. Low of 32°F.

Try and stay Warm. ......:thumbup:

Luvs2Ride
11-01-2021, 08:45 AM
Here in southcentral PA, we've had a number of cloudy days... with rain and wind. That weather pattern was getting a little old. This morning... we woke to sunshine and beautiful blue skies! Current temp is 50 degrees with wind.
Ride Safe,
Gina J

ARtraveler
11-01-2021, 10:29 AM
Starting the month with low 50's, cloudy and some showers on the way. The next five days are not supposed to exceed the 40's. Getting off to a rather cool start. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

ButterSmooth
11-01-2021, 10:46 AM
Rode yesterday (31st) and the lowest I saw was 31°, the highest 37°, in the drizzle and fog. Today it will get into the low 40°s and heavy rain is predicted. Rain on and off all week with a 50° break on Wednesday, but snow on the horizon. Looking to ride in the weather gaps for November.

Deanna777
11-01-2021, 07:35 PM
Today here in VT. we had sunshine, temps in the low 50's. It was not raining.

The rest of this week daytime temps in the 40's, nights temps in the 30's ( we might get some snow showers in the higher elevations). ( off topic Spyder is in hibernation, the sled is getting restless!).

Deanna

Wmoater
11-01-2021, 08:02 PM
50 today to 37 tonight and 31 tomorrow morning. Snow next 3 days off the lakes. Only 2 inches of snow tomorrow but it’s going to be a wet warm cold warm cold next 2 weeks with rain each day. Hunting season next, then sleds?, then SXS then spyder next April. Not the same as the last 2 years.

Little Blue
11-02-2021, 05:56 AM
:chat: Welcome to my Local Weather News, currently 33°F.
The grass needs to be cut but the yard is still to wet.
I will have to wait until the weekend. The leaves are falling and making a big mess. I was hoping that a good wind would blow the leaves into the back yard.
Just wishful thinking I suppose. ..:roflblack:...:roflblack:

High today of 46°F with clouds, low of 28°F.
Enjoy your Day. .....:thumbup:

canamjhb
11-02-2021, 12:58 PM
Today the desert S.W. is a bit cooler than we are used to. The high will only get to 83. But by the weekend we will get back to near 90 for the highs. The forecast says today will be partly sunny. In reality, there are some thin high clouds partially filtering out to sun. Still sunny, not real bright sun though. Todays ride will be solo and just around the neighborhood. Tomorrow I get together with my usual snow-bird friends for our weekly Wednesday ride. We do have a good time..... and eat well too. Stay safe..... Jim

ARtraveler
11-02-2021, 05:29 PM
Highest temp today was 45 degrees. Cold and rainy until the weekend...then supposed to be mid 50's.

My grass also needs another cut...we will see if its the last one for the season. :popcorn:

Peter Aawen
11-02-2021, 06:08 PM
Highest temp today was 45 degrees. Cold and rainy until the weekend...then supposed to be mid 50's.

My grass also needs another cut...we will see if its the last one for the season. :popcorn:

Now come on!! :shocked: . Even with the colder weather you lot are getting over there, making sure you don't hafta cut the grass again this season shouldn't be all that hard?!? After all, how big is your lawn - surely it can't take all that much kerosene! :dontknow:

You might want to have the Fire Service on standby tho, last bloke who tried mowing their lawn this way over here burnt his house down too! :gaah: . Didn't need to cut the grass any more tho! :rolleyes:

Sooo, since today here in the Adelaide Hills has turned out to be overcast with gusty winds & frequent drizzle, I'll just go get some coffee now. :coffee:

:cheers:

ARtraveler
11-02-2021, 06:22 PM
Now come on!! :shocked: . Even with the colder weather you lot are getting over there, making sure you don't hafta cut the grass again this season shouldn't be all that hard?!? After all, how big is your lawn - surely it can't take all that much kerosene! :dontknow:

You might want to have the Fire Service on standby tho, last bloke who tried mowing their lawn this way over here burnt his house down too! :gaah: . Didn't need to cut the grass any more tho! :rolleyes:

Sooo, since today here in the Adelaide Hills has turned out to be overcast with gusty winds & frequent drizzle, I'll just go get some coffee now. :coffee:

I have a full acre to cut. Glad I have a riding tractor. :bowdown: I will be joining you on the drink. Gonna have hot chocolate this time. :yes:

canamjhb
11-02-2021, 07:40 PM
The lawn in my neighborhood has 18 holes with sticks sticking out of them. Bunch of people walking around chasing little white balls.....? And, someone else totally takes care of it! I can go straight to refreshments.....:2thumbs:

Deanna777
11-02-2021, 08:33 PM
50 today to 37 tonight and 31 tomorrow morning. Snow next 3 days off the lakes. Only 2 inches of snow tomorrow but it’s going to be a wet warm cold warm cold next 2 weeks with rain each day. Hunting season next, then sleds?, then SXS then spyder next April. Not the same as the last 2 years.

Here in VT. 1 of our mountains near the Stowe VT. area, had snow on it, It was in the higher elevations. It had only a dusting.

Deanna

Deanna777
11-02-2021, 08:34 PM
High today was in the 40's cloudy.

Deanna

Little Blue
11-03-2021, 04:17 AM
:coffee: Currently 28°F and clear. That is a wee bit chilly for this ole man. Get this, the neighbor's leaves are blowing into my front yard. ... :gaah:
As if I don't have enough leaves already. ......:banghead:

High today only 47°F with sunshine. Low of 27°F.

Have a Blessed Day My Friend. .......:thumbup:

ARtraveler
11-03-2021, 10:08 AM
Weather forecast is threating 32 degrees tonight. Frost tomorrow????

They are predicting 68 for Sunday though. :bowdown:

Deanna777
11-03-2021, 03:28 PM
This morning here in VT. we got some snow in the higher elevations and in the valleys( in the valleys the snow did not last long).

Today's temps are in the 40's lows in the 30's!:gaah:

Deanna

Little Blue
11-04-2021, 05:28 AM
:gaah: Yes, Indiana has been hit with the season's first Heavy Frost. Currently 27°F and clear skies.
Man, it's just terrible to know that the snow season is coming soon.

The Weather News People have now come back and say next week will be a better thing. Temperatures will be in the upper 60s. Maybe hit 70 on Wednesday.....:ohyea:

High today of 48°F with lots of sunshine. Low of 28°F.

Stay Healthy. ......:thumbup:

Deanna777
11-04-2021, 01:55 PM
Here in VT. we got our first snow on the ground in the valleys. But it is gone.

Temps in the 40's partly sunny. Last night temps were in the 30's roads were slick/icy. Winter is surely on its way here. ( off topic: Sleds are getting restless).

The rest of the week the temps in the 50's night time temps in the 40's.

Deanna

canamjhb
11-04-2021, 05:05 PM
High of 89 and low of 62 for the desert S.W. Wind of 2 MPH and humidity at 16%. Ditto for tomorrow. Stay safe..... Jim

Little Blue
11-05-2021, 03:55 AM
:coffee: Just had to say that 'Finally Friday '. Now that I am retired it has been a great feeling to have sooooooo many 'Fridays'. Just going to enjoy that time. ....:yes:

Currently a little bit chilly with 28°F. Going up to 54° and sunny today. Maybe get a little Ryde Time.
Low back to 28°F.

Enjoy your Day. .....:thumbup:

Deanna777
11-05-2021, 12:56 PM
This morning we had snow on the ground. But is gone now.

We have sun shine here. temps in the 50's.

Deanna

Little Blue
11-06-2021, 04:35 AM
:ohyea: First weekend of November 2021. Currently 27°F here in Indiana. Going to be warmer weather here. ...:yes:

Got the grass cut yesterday and some of the leaves picked up. That was a very big chore. Twenty bags of the leaves. Indiana has a leaf recovery program.

Today high of 56°F with lots of sunshine. Low of 30°F.
Sunday 63°F with sunshine, low of 40°F.

Stay Healthy and Enjoy your Ryde Time. .....:thumbup:

RapidSpyder
11-06-2021, 10:46 AM
Supposed to hit 73 here today, think a run up to Hill City for lunch is in order

ARtraveler
11-06-2021, 12:15 PM
Supposed to hit 73 here today, think a run up to Hill City for lunch is in order

We have four days of sunny and high 60's. Supposed to be 71 tue or wed. Going riding. Still a few leaves to look at. The oranges are finally popping out.

Little Blue
11-08-2021, 05:12 AM
:coffee: Great weekend weather here in good Ole Indiana. The Farmers were running 24/7 to finish their crops for harvest. We have more rain coming Wednesday evening. :banghead:

Currently have a cool morning and 40°F.
High of 63°F with lots of sunshine, low of 41°F

Got a Ryde Time in Saturday and then again on Sunday. ......:ohyea:

Have a Great Day. .....:thumbup:

canamjhb
11-08-2021, 11:05 AM
Today's high in the desert S.W. will be 85. Low overnight will be 58. Winds of 4 MPH and humidity at 39%. Lots of sunshine with a few high clouds. On yesterday's brunch ride, our ride captain had to pull over after just a couple miles. Needed to put a jacket on because it was only 78 degrees. He and his S.O. should be used to it. They are U-pers from Michigan. Wimps!!! ;) Stay safe..... Jim

Deanna777
11-08-2021, 08:18 PM
Today the temps were in the 50's, and sunny.

Tommorow the temps in the 50's and sunny.

Then at end of the week a storm system is coming in.

We will get rain, and cooler temps.

Deanna

Little Blue
11-09-2021, 05:20 AM
:chat: Currently 43°F and cloudy. Going to be another grand day.

Yesterday's sunshine was awesome and 68°F. Got to love it.
High today only 61°F with clouds, low of 43°F.

Have a Blessed Day. .....:thumbup:

ARtraveler
11-09-2021, 12:26 PM
I did a nice 10 mile ride on our MULE yesterday. Went out in the hour before sundown. The scenery changes by the day. Many trees are now swept clean of leaves...but there is still a lot of the reds and oranges visible. I enjoy putting up and down the country dirt roads. 10 to 15 miles per hour is very enjoyable for me. And hour well spent and enjoyed to the fullest. I sure like living where we are. :yes:

Saluda
11-09-2021, 04:21 PM
Warm and sunny today, took full advantage. About 250 beautiful miles :).

Little Blue
11-10-2021, 08:52 AM
:coffee: Welcome to the midweek weather news, current temperature is 43°F.
I enjoyed 50 Smile Miles on my Spyder yesterday.

A little bit of Fog this morning. High today 66°F with sunshine. Low of 50°F.
I am thinking of getting a Ryde in today. :ohyea:

Be Safe.........:thumbup:

ARtraveler
11-10-2021, 10:28 AM
So far, intermittent clouds, and 50's. By tonight, we are expected to have a band of t-storms roll through.

Today, we are soon headed to Branson to see the Daniel O'Donnel show. Saw it two years ago. It was cancelled last year due to Covid. We are vaccinated and boostered...so not to worried at this time.

Little Blue
11-11-2021, 05:02 AM
:coffee: Welcome to the weather news from Indiana, currently 52°F.
So far this month of November I have enjoyed ryding the past 5 days. :yes:
The temperature has been 50°F plus and makes for a wonderful experience. I have logged over 600 miles so far. This is the most miles in a November for me. The normal would be about 50 miles.

The last of the leaves are turning and many of them have already fallen. Some areas are almost bare and other's are just starting. Rain chances are 100% today.

High today of 57°F with rain. Low of 32°F with some rain.

Have a Blessed Day and Stay Healthy. .....:thumbup:

canamjhb
11-11-2021, 11:20 AM
Today it will be 84 in the desert S.W. The low this morning was 56. Winds are at 4 MPH and the humidity is 39%. This coming weekend will be perfect for outdoor activities. High on Saturday is expected to be 87 and on Sunday it will be 86. Lows both days will be 58. I rode a couple hundred miles yesterday with a good meal at the half way point. We ate at the Cattleman's Cafe in Marana, AZ. It is actually a cattle auction building with live auctions taking place. There is a cafe in the building. It's all indoors. There are bleachers set up with a "bull pen" in front. A young cowboy opens a steel door and herds cattle into the pen. Usually 1 to 4 at a time. Then the bidding takes place and the cattle are herded out another door and the process repeats. The most interesting thing to me was watching 2 "cow dogs" in front of the pen. They obviously were used to herding cattle. As the cows entered the pen, the dogs went crazy prancing back and forth and going nose to nose with the cows through the fence grating. As I was standing there watching the auction, one of the dogs came over to me. I petted him. He immediately sat down at my feet and faced the cattle like he was protecting me from those bad cows. Awesome!

Today I have work to do around the house so I can goof off and ride all day tomorrow. Stay safe..... Jim

Little Blue
11-12-2021, 05:07 AM
:yes: Currently have 36°F and clouds.
Received .5" of Rain yesterday.
Millions of leaves are on the ground now.

Oh well just part of life job, raking the leaves...:banghead:
And no, the weather was just terrible.

High today of 50°F with clouds, low of 32°F.

Enjoy your Day in your local area of the world. ............:thumbup:

RapidSpyder
11-12-2021, 01:00 PM
High wind and cold the last couple days means:

Little Blue
11-13-2021, 05:12 AM
:gaah: My local weather people are saying snow showers tonight. Currently 36°F.
I am not a big fan of snow anymore. I love the way snow makes everything look good. ...:shemademe_smilie:

High today of only 37°F with clouds and some snow showers. Low 32°F with lots more of the snow showers. I guess we should be good for a few days.
They say no accumulation of snow do to the ground being to warm. ....:hun: ...:ohyea:

Sunday a little more of the snow and the cold temperatures. High of 39°F and low of 23°F. ...:banghead:

I am just going to stay inside and watch it happen, the snow showers falling. ...:popcorn:
I mean what else can you do.

Have a Good Day and I'll talk with you soon about my Local Weather News. ....:coffee:

Thanksgiving is coming up soon, are you ready?

Woodswoman
11-13-2021, 12:19 PM
We're predicted tonight to get our first accumulation of the season.

Even though all our bikes are winterized, I always figure I can still pull them out ... until the state DOT salts the highway. That'll probably happen tonight, too.

<Deep sighhhh> So begins the long season of not riding. Bah.

Well, at least my first season of Spydering was a success in my book.

ARtraveler
11-13-2021, 12:32 PM
Woke up to 30 degrees, but with beautiful blue and sunny skies. Going to make it to 50 today. Heat wave (68 & 70) for Sunday and Monday. Gotta love the roller coaster weather we are experiencing.

The leaves have all finally turned to washed out oranges and reds. What is left is beautiful, in its own way. The wind is blowing the leaves off, and I am guessing we have about a week left before its more bare than leafy.

I don't mind the leaves gone aspect either. It opens up the canopy so that we can view thru the woods and see the valley and other scenery that is not visible at other times of the year.

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-13-2021, 01:05 PM
Well today was my last ride for this season .... 45 and light spotty rain :gaah: .... didn;'t actually go for a RIDE .... only went to the store for some needed groceries .... It was a good season, added 10,000 +/- mi. ... this was more than any year except the first that I've travelled this much.... Going to clear a spot in the basement and put her to bed (and change the oil and filter for next season ) .... the area I Ski ( downhill ) at claims they will be open on Nov. 11th. :clap::clap::clap: ........Down the road aways Killington has been open for over two weeks ...... Mike :thumbup:

canamjhb
11-14-2021, 12:28 PM
Good Sunday morning from the desert S.W. It is currently 71 degrees and heading for a high of 87 today. Winds are 1 MPH and humidity is 25%. The bike is in the driveway and ready to head out for a Sunday ride with a brunch stop along the way. There are usually 7 of us on our Sunday rides. We've been riding together for more than 15 years now. Good friends. Stay safe..... Jim

Deanna777
11-14-2021, 07:41 PM
Today it was c sunny in the morning, then turned cloudy it the afternoon.
Tonight it is suppose to rain. We might get some snow in the higher elevations.

This weeks daytime temps in the 40's night time temps in the 30's.

Deanna

Little Blue
11-15-2021, 07:24 AM
:coffee: We received over .5" of snow ❄ yesterday morning. Indiana first snow of this season, but by 2pm it was all gone. Currently 27°F and some clouds......:gaah:

Today it's going to be cold and windy, high of 39°F. Low of 30°F. This is the change of the weather moving forward.

Try to stay warm and enjoy your Day. ......:thumbup:

ARtraveler
11-15-2021, 11:35 AM
Three days of high 60's/low 70's. Sunny on top of that. Another leaf looking ride or two on the horizon.

canamjhb
11-15-2021, 01:57 PM
After reading todays weather posts I just can't bring myself to talk about what's happening here. I just can't do it! It's safe to say that I'm keeping warm.....:cheers:..... Jim

Deanna777
11-15-2021, 02:23 PM
We are getting rain/snow mixture now.

Today's temps in the 30's and cloudy.

Night temps in the 20's and 30's. Higher elevations are getting some snow!( off topic the sleds are getting restless)

Deanna

ARtraveler
11-15-2021, 07:42 PM
Update: a perfect 70 mile ride today. Temps ranged from 68-72. The mountains and shady spots were 68. Leaves are mostly washed out and waiting for the next wind to come and blow them down. About 50% gone now. A couple spectacular orange and red trees about five miles from home though...on 206.

Going to try more of the same tomorrow and Wed. :bbq:

Little Blue
11-16-2021, 06:12 AM
:coffee: This is the only warm up day for the week. Currently clear skies and 30°F. Yesterday we had off and on afternoon snow showers, but it all melted away. The yard was to warm.

High today of 54°F with clouds and some wind. Low of 46°F.

I will try and get the leaves in my yard cleared away.
Still have about one third of the trees with some leaves.

Planning for Thanksgiving now that it's only 9 days away.
Seems like the year has gone by so fast. Faster than I expected but it was a tuff year.

I have a biopsy today that will help the Doctors know how the chemo treatments worked.
Thank You for your Prayers. .:pray:..... :pray:....:thumbup:

Peter Aawen
11-16-2021, 07:03 AM
Here in South Oz, as our Spring gradually creeps towards Summer, we've been having very Winter-like weather!! :rolleyes: . Daily Hi temps that barely make it into the low teens (°C) & o/night lows in the Lo single digits that've felt like sub-zero temps teamed with flooding rains & blowing gales.... it's been a whole lot wetter & colder & blowier than anything I remember in South Oz since the early '70's!! :shocked:

We did have some warm days early in Spring, but they're just a fond memory now; altho with any luck, if the coming week is any indication we'll have some 'proper' warmer weather soon! ;) . Tomorrow/Wednesday's forecast is for an o/night Lo of 6°C (that'll feel like 3° :p ) and a Hi of 25° C, light showers, and winds of only 25 km/h; while Thursday is heading for 15 °C o/night, a Hi of 29° C, more showers, and winds of 45-50 km/h; before we revert to the prevailing Cold, Wet, & Windy conditions for Friday, the weekend, and all of next week! :rolleyes:

I dunno why, but whenever I pull my ryding gloves on lately, I get an almost overwhelming urge to waggle me bum as I flap my flippers & waddle over to the Spyder, quacking hysterically!! :gaah:

Roll on Summer - soon!! Puleese! :banghead: . Then us Ozzies can get on with complaining about it being too hot to ryde! :chill:

Little Blue
11-17-2021, 05:51 AM
:coffee: Going to be a crazy day for the weather in Indiana.
Currently clear skies and 57°F. The afternoon is scheduled to have rain and some will be heavy. ...:gaah:

Oh well that's life and I try to get the best each day. Enjoy your Ryde Time and Always be Safe.

High today 61°F with clouds and some rain. Low of 34°F. As someone said, rain is always better than the Snow. Hopefully we will not have any major flooding problems.

Sorry Sled people, maybe you local area will bring you Snow. .....:thumbup:

canamjhb
11-17-2021, 09:57 PM
Did a 197 mile ride today with 3 other bikes. Our ride included some desert and some mountain twisties. The temperatures ranged from 59 to 81 degrees. There was no wind. Sun filtered through high cloud in the morning but totally clear by afternoon. Tomorrow is a day off from riding. Will do a little house work and spend time at the pool. Friday it will be in the low to mid 80s and is another day for a planned group riding. Meals, of course, are always included. Stay safe.... Jim

Little Blue
11-18-2021, 07:22 AM
:ohyea: Yesterday was a great day and I enjoyed a 50 mile ryde with 61°F.
Currently 36°F and some clouds. I will try and finish the rest of the leaves. Then call it good for the week

High of 43°F with clouds, low of 23°F. :banghead:

Stay Healthy my Friend. .....:thumbup:

Saluda
11-18-2021, 07:32 AM
Great weather day again today, Spyder will be moving !

Little Blue
11-19-2021, 08:05 AM
:coffee: Welcome to the Friday's edition of the Weather News. Currently 29°F with clear skies. Going to be about the same as yesterday.

May try and cut a little grass and mulch some of the leaves. Still have a handful..:roflblack:...:roflblack:. of leaves left. That's what the wife said.

High today only 38°F with some clouds, low of 28°F.

Have a Blessed Day. ......:thumbup:

Little Blue
11-20-2021, 07:00 AM
:coffee: Welcome to the WEEKEND updates on our local area weather. Currently it is overcast and a little chilly at 29°F. Maybe get some rain this afternoon.

Got about half of the yard cut and then the ryding mower just stopped running. :banghead:
The wife said that she had the same problem last week.
"I just forgot to tell you." ....:gaah:
NO problem, I was ready to stop and have some downtime.

Saturday 46°F/34°F with some afternoon rain.
Sunday 48°F/21°F with off and on morning rain.

Oh yeah, called the mower shop and get scheduled for service December 2nd. Seems like everyone has mower issues. .....:thumbup:

Little Blue
11-22-2021, 10:18 AM
:chat: Cold temperatures are staying, currently 28°F with sunshine. Indiana received a half inch of rain Sunday morning. So all the leaves are frozen on the ground.

High today only 37°F and sunny, low 21°F. ......:gaah:

Have a Blessed Day. .....:thumbup:

canamjhb
11-22-2021, 11:16 AM
Yesterday the desert S.W. had a high of 80 and the low was 60. It was windy. I had planned to join a group ride of a little over 300 miles yesterday but I wimped out. That ride consists of riding in high desert at altitudes over 7,000 feet. It was going to be windy (over 20 MPH) and COLD! Temperatures in the low 50s in the high desert. I haven't talked to any of the riders yet today to see how it went. I am SOOOO spoiled to ride in conditions that are pleasant, and most of the time it is this time of year.

Today will be a bit warmer with a high of 82. The winds will be less than yesterday. Lots of blue sky with a spattering of very high, thin cloud. Stay safe..... Jim

Little Blue
11-23-2021, 04:32 PM
:ohyea: I just got some much needed good news from my Doctors.
My biopsy report was no cancer found at this time. ...:yes:

High today 43°F with sunshine, low of 30°F

Enjoy your Day. .......:thumbup:

Deanna777
11-23-2021, 05:35 PM
Here in VT. today we had snow flurries, there was a dusting of the white gold on the ground.

Temps were in the 30's, lows in 20's.( off topic: the sleds are getting restless)

Deanna

Peter Aawen
11-23-2021, 06:28 PM
:ohyea: I just got some much needed good news from my Doctors.
My biopsy report was no cancer found at this time. ...:yes:

High today 43°F with sunshine, low of 30°F

Enjoy your Day. .......:thumbup:

That's Great News!! :ohyea:

The weather over your way might not be co-operating right now, but here's to spending quality time with Family & Friends, and of course, Much More Ryding in the future! :cheers:

Little Blue
11-24-2021, 05:25 AM
:coffee: First off just wanted to say 'Thank You for your Prayers'.

Currently clear skies and 30°F. .....:thumbup:

High 50°F, and low 43°F. Maybe get some rain in afternoon.

RapidSpyder
11-24-2021, 10:29 AM
It was 65 yesterday so managed to get a lot of running around done on the Spyder. Today snow flurries and wind, not so much.

canamjhb
11-24-2021, 11:09 AM
We had a few sprinkles last evening in the desert S.W. Just enough to make the pavement wet but not enough to measure. Today is sunny and bright but cool. The high will only get to 73. The bike is all shined up and waiting for me in the driveway. I'll meet some friends for a pre-Thanksgiving ride at 10 AM. We'll find some place to stretch our stomachs in preparation for tomorrows BIG feast. Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving everyone..... Jim

Little Blue
11-25-2021, 05:00 AM
:ohyea: Love this time of year. Woke up this morning and the house was full of the wonderful smell of the turkey and the pies.
Yes, the Wife started the cooking process yesterday.
This makes today a little more relaxed day. :shemademe_smilie:

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about the weather news. ...:bbq:

Currently 51°F and lot's of clouds. This helps to keep the night a little warmer.
High today only 48°F with lots of rain till 4pm. Overnight low of 19°F. Yes lots of water but no snow. :yes:

So Have yourself a really wonderful time and enjoy some Food. ......:thumbup:

Saluda
11-25-2021, 10:12 AM
Turning cold, especially nights. Spyder got put away. Snow forecast for up North (NH). Getting sleds ready today.

ARtraveler
11-25-2021, 11:10 AM
Mid-40's today. Over cast with a wind making the temperature feel like 27. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I am going to take the Spyder for a short ride...because I can. :bowdown:

Happy Turkey Day to all. :yes:

Little Blue
11-27-2021, 03:35 PM
:ohyea: The weekend has arrived and I have enjoyed the time spent with the wife and family.
Currently 42°F with overcast and the wind chill is 30°F.

Saturday 45°F with clouds, low of 27°F and maybe a little snow shower tonight.

Sunday 39°F and cloudy and some snow showers, then 21°F overnight.

Just think Christmas is only 4 weeks away. .....:yes:

ARtraveler
11-27-2021, 04:35 PM
I just came back from a nice 60 mile ride. All the leaves are down now. The evergreens are now providing the green to the landscape. My temp reached 70 degrees. All I can say is :bowdown:

canamjhb
11-27-2021, 04:55 PM
The desert S.W. is having normal seasonal weather. Highs are in the upper 70s to low 80s. The overnight lows are in the mid-50s. Nothing but blue skies and sunshine. This morning I cranked up the furnace for the first time this season. It went through one complete cycle of trying to light, blowing air, and shutting down. The second try it DID fire off. Yea! Had me a little worried at first. But had a sigh of relief when the warm air started filling the house. It must take some time to get the natural gas to the furnace burner after not being used for many months. Tomorrow the high is expected to be 81. Meeting my usual Sunday gang for a brunch ride after church. Sunday rides are shorter, usually around 150 miles, due to getting a later start. Stay safe..... Jim

Deanna777
11-27-2021, 08:10 PM
Last night it snowed here in VT., we got about 4 inches of snow in the valleys. The higher elevations got more, close to a foot. ( off topic the sled is getting restless), the rest of this week the temps in the 20's and 30's, lows in the 20's.

Everyone stay safe out there!

Deanna

Peter Aawen
11-27-2021, 09:47 PM
Last night in the Hills outside Adelaide, South Oz, we finally scored a clear night with no rain, altho the wind was still blowing & gusting strongly and the o/night temp dropped to 9°C/48°F. Almost frosty! :shocked:

And we've got Be-ewdiful sunny & cloudless Sunday today; it's just after 13:00 & the temp has already hit the forecast high of 25°C/77°F! Great for ryding!! :2thumbs:

The BoM is forecasting similar fine & clear conditions for the rest of the week, expecting 28°C/82°F tomorrow, followed by 31°C/87°F for Tues & Wed before starting to cool again in time for the next lot of rain & strong winds to roll in for the weekend.... :banghead:

But at least I'll get some warm & dry ryding in before it turns damp again!! :ohyea:

ARtraveler
11-29-2021, 10:06 AM
We are headed for some 70+ degree days on Wed, Thu, and Fri. A nice way to usher in December. :bowdown:

Deanna777
11-29-2021, 03:43 PM
We got snow here in VT.

The rest of this week will be snowy, but on Wednesday the temps in the 40's!

Deanna

Little Blue
11-29-2021, 05:52 PM
:coffee: Sunny skies and cold wind. Finally got all the leaves done for the season.

41°F for the high and 21°F for the low.
December is just around the corner, oh my goodness.

Stay Healthy........:thumbup:

Little Blue
11-30-2021, 05:00 AM
:coffee: Well another Month is almost over, currently 33°F.
This has been a very challenging year for me. Physically and mentally, God has everything under control.

Going to be another grand day here in Indiana.
Today high of 50°F with some clouds. Low of 30°F.

I hope your day is going well. ......:thumbup:

Peter Aawen
11-30-2021, 06:47 AM
We had a glorious Tuesday, Nov 30 here in the Adelaide Hills, South Oz - a wonderful day for ryding, so I did! :yes: Clear skies, temps in the low 30's (°C) and only gentle breezes, which is a bit of a change from the strong & gusty winds we've had lately, regardless of what everything else has been doing! And there's no Gale or Flood warnings for the entire State either!! :ohyea:

Should be a bit cooler for the rest of the week - 1st of December tomorrow & officially our first day of Summer (only 2 hours away now!) so it looks like a slightly cool start to Summer, but Western Australia has already been sweltering in the leading edge of their first High 30's/Low 40's (°C) Heat Wave for the season, and it's expected to get a fair bit hotter as the week progresses. :rolleyes: That means we can expect our first South Oz Heat Wave some time next week... and the BoM is saying it's likely to be a real scorcher too :shocked:

And with that, we reach the end of Little Blue's November 2021 Weather News! See y'all in December -

https://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?145537-Little-Blue-s-December-2021-Weather-News

Keep warm over there, while we try to :chill: