PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Lamont and all the SpyderLovers

dltang
09-26-2009, 06:18 AM
I just want to thank Lamont and Chris and Alex for their wonderful hospitality. What a great family you have and how generous of you to share you home with hundreds (slightly exaggerated) of spyderlovers. You brought together such a variety of people to share in a common love. New friends were made and old friendships were rekindled.

Thank you to all the spyderlovers on this page. You all helped to make this BBQ a very special time. People were able to exchange ideas, help each other out and to share our common element, the spyder. It was great to see people of all shapes and sizes and types from all parts of the country come together and just enjoy each other as people. This is a wonderful testimony of just exactly who SpyderLovers really are.

I am so glad Brian and I were able to attend this event and share the last few days with all of you.

Lamonster
09-26-2009, 08:53 AM
No thank you.nojoke You guys were a huge help and I couldn't have pulled this off without you two. Thanks again. :2thumbs:

mrb
09-26-2009, 05:02 PM
Sounds like you all had a great time. I would have loved to have been there. Maybe we will make it across the pond in 2010 ;). Would love to meet you all.

BajaRon
09-26-2009, 05:15 PM
It was the great SpyderLovers who came that made it a great event. It was a bit warm and humid but I didn't hear any complaints, just requests for another bottled water please!

Seeing all those Spyders sitting on Lamont's front lawn was a sight to see.

Everyone had just a great attitude. It was a kick putting faces and names together.

It was good to see Harvey and Forrest again. Poor Forest, seems like he has a way of finding the pitfalls. But he keeps on churinging no matter the situation. You've got to give him that.

Brian and Deb, always a pleasure. Got to get together when we have some time to just visit. No locked trailers, claw hammers or raffle tickets to get in the way!

And that BBQ was DELICIOUS! I feel sorry for those that didn't get to taste the eats!

I'm already looking forward to next years event! I'm going to start saving my nickles for gas money to get there again!

NancysToy
09-26-2009, 05:38 PM
I'm already looking forward to next years event! I'm going to start saving my nickles for gas money to get there again!
Just save enough to send yourself to your address via UPS. You're bound to get to Lamonts. :joke:

BajaRon
09-26-2009, 05:58 PM
Just save enough to send yourself to your address via UPS. You're bound to get to Lamonts. :joke:

You're always thinking Scotty! I like that about you. Of course! Why didn't I think of it myself? :thumbup:

Smylinacha
09-26-2009, 07:52 PM
It was so good to finally meet you and Brian in person! And everyone else - how cool is that?!!!!:2thumbs:

Extracool
09-26-2009, 09:56 PM
ditang, thanks for allowing Shelia and I to try out you and your husbands Russell seats and giving me proper discription of what to order.Thanks to everyone for the great fellowship.:2thumbs:

irish2themax
09-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Lamont...my wholehearted thanks for a GREAT day. It was super meeting you and your family. And thanks again for getting my cantankerous Spyder running again!!

Looks like the "fix to the fix" did the trick on my sputtering/surging problem. Keeping my fingers crossed it lasts

effgjamis
09-27-2009, 05:12 PM
My thanks for all the helpers.. they all worked hard and kept the Man out of mischief.:roflblack:

hawkiii
09-27-2009, 05:23 PM
I really wish Debbie and I could have made the trip, but work seems to get in the way of alot of fun. I hope we can pull it off next year and get to see everybody again. Sounds like you had a great time and the pictures have all been the kind that make you want to be there. Thanks for sharing.
Tom

TJ_Spyder
09-27-2009, 10:34 PM
:agree:
THANKS to ALL!

b2k
09-28-2009, 08:29 AM
I'm already looking forward to next years event! I'm going to start saving my nickles for gas money to get there again![/quote]

you could always catch the ups truck when it goes by your house .I did see it show up at lamonts house during the event:D

BajaRon
09-28-2009, 09:21 AM
you could always catch the ups truck when it goes by your house .I did see it show up at lamonts house during the event:D

The UPS truck did show up at the BBQ and, contrary to a few rumors I heard, it was NOT a Staged Event!

And the driver actually had a package addressed to Lamont!

Go figure! :dontknow:

BajaRon
09-28-2009, 09:40 PM
Ummm, that doesn't look like Lamont signing for that package......:D

http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=510&pictureid=6173
Hmmm... I heard a rumor that I was caught on film with the UPS truck. This package was actually for Lamont...What can I say!?

NancysToy
09-28-2009, 10:18 PM
Hmmm... I heard a rumor that I was caught on film with the UPS truck. This package was actually for Lamont...What can I say!?
It's no wonder the poor UPS driver is confused! :D

BajaRon
09-29-2009, 10:23 AM
It's no wonder the poor UPS driver is confused! :D

My New Toyo is on the back of Lamont's Spyder and it's "Poor UPS Driver?" :dontknow: