PDA

View Full Version : My new 2022 F3 is on order - Upgraded to Special!

Vincef329
10-29-2021, 09:55 AM
After riding my 2020 Ryker Rally for the summer (moving from 2 wheels) and doing a CanAm Spyder promo ride I took the plunge, ordered a 2022 F3S and just sold my Ryker. I didn't like the green on the F3s Special and I wanted more than the base model so F3s was it.... fast forward....

I was showing a coworker what I had ordered the other day using the BRP website and the F3s was gone and it looked like the Special was being offered in the green AND monolith black. After a couple of emails with CanAm and a call to the dealership it's true, no more F3s and 2022 F3s orders were changed to Specials and yes, in the black/ blue frame....

YES!

ARtraveler
10-29-2021, 10:05 AM
Thank you for the update. :yes:

Little Blue
10-31-2021, 12:55 AM
After riding my 2020 Ryker Rally for the summer (moving from 2 wheels) and doing a CanAm Spyder promo ride I took the plunge, ordered a 2022 F3S and just sold my Ryker. I didn't like the green on the F3s Special and I wanted more than the base model so F3s was it.... fast forward....

I was showing a coworker what I had ordered the other day using the BRP website and the F3s was gone and it looked like the Special was being offered in the green AND monolith black. After a couple of emails with CanAm and a call to the dealership it's true, no more F3s and 2022 F3s orders were changed to Specials and yes, in the black/ blue frame....

YES!

I am glad it worked out for you.

Did your Dealer let you know about the changes?

I wonder if BRP will notify customers about this change? ....:dontknow:

For me, I would like to be notified and allowed to make my own decision.

This information is a game changer. ..:popcorn:

Vincef329
10-31-2021, 01:14 PM
I called the dealer after i saw it on the BRP site

DriftersWay
11-03-2021, 12:34 PM
Did they by chance say when they are starting the build dates? I have a 2022 F3 Limited ordered.

SierraCycles
11-03-2021, 04:07 PM
We were informed that the assembly line would switch from Ski-Doo to Spyder January 1st. It would take a week or so to be up and running and units should start shipping in February