PDA

View Full Version : A certain yellow Spyder rider don't wave

Mo Lee
09-25-2009, 03:35 PM
I guess Bumblebee was enjoying the ride too much, however you would think she would notice a old hairy faced guy hanging out the window of a pickup waving.
Got ya
Lee

spyderbitten
09-26-2009, 10:07 AM
Please don't confuse that yellow spyder with mine, I always wave :2thumbs:

Mo Lee
09-26-2009, 02:31 PM
Please don't confuse that yellow spyder with mine, I always wave :2thumbs:
Been meaning to ask, you list Mid-Mo are you anywhere near Fort Leonard Wood. There is several of us here.

BumbleBee
09-26-2009, 03:41 PM
Sorry Lee! :opps:

"Driving threw the school zone while school was letting out"! Had to keep my eyes on the road, especially the car in front of me :gaah:

Sorry I missed you :spyder: I don't pay attention to vehicles anymore, only spyders!!!

spyderbitten
10-04-2009, 08:44 AM
Been meaning to ask, you list Mid-Mo are you anywhere near Fort Leonard Wood. There is several of us here.

Mo Lee,

Don't remember if I pm'd you or not. I'am 20 miles North of Columbia in a town of less than 300 called Harrisburg.

Mike

Mo Lee
10-04-2009, 09:09 AM
Mo Lee,

Don't remember if I pm'd you or not. I'am 20 miles North of Columbia in a town of less than 300 called Harrisburg.

Mike
Wish I would have known I had the Spyder in Columbia back in Aug while the wife was in the Hosp there, maybe we could have met. One of the valet parking guys said there was one in that area maybe that was you. we'll have to get together sometime.

spyderbitten
10-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Wish I would have known I had the Spyder in Columbia back in Aug while the wife was in the Hosp there, maybe we could have met. One of the valet parking guys said there was one in that area maybe that was you. we'll have to get together sometime.

Yes, it would be great to get together for a ride. Spyder's in shop now from hitting a deer. Hope to have it back by Thanksgiving.

Mike

Mo Lee
10-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Yes, it would be great to get together for a ride. Spyder's in shop now from hitting a deer. Hope to have it back by Thanksgiving.

Mike
Wow I hope no one was hurt, that is one of my worries riding to work before daylight. Hope you get your bike back sooner.

spyderbitten
10-11-2009, 06:25 AM
Wow I hope no one was hurt, that is one of my worries riding to work before daylight. Hope you get your bike back sooner.

No real injury, just a sore leg for a day or so. Considering the possible

outcome a sore leg is not worth mentioning. Too busy counting my

blessings to complain much. Had $3800.00 worth of damages but that can

all be repaired......life is good :thumbup:

Mike

Big Arm
10-11-2009, 08:01 AM

Mike

:yikes: Another deer hit :yikes: Glad to hear you're ok :2thumbs:

Can you post some pics of the damage?

kcmess
10-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Mo Lee,

Mike

Hi Mike! So you are the other yellow spyder in Columbia. We have a yellow spyder too and live in California, Mo. People tell us they seen us in Columbia, when we know we weren't there. We have the Corbin saddle bags and trunk box on our bike. I'm surprised we haven't met going down the road. We make trips to Columbia fairly often.

Kevin & Cheri

spyderbitten
10-27-2009, 12:44 PM
Hi Mike! So you are the other yellow spyder in Columbia. We have a yellow spyder too and live in California, Mo. People tell us they seen us in Columbia, when we know we weren't there. We have the Corbin saddle bags and trunk box on our bike. I'm surprised we haven't met going down the road. We make trips to Columbia fairly often.

Kevin & Cheri

Hi!

Actually I rarely ride in Columbia (except to and from work). GF (Liz) and I usually hit the back roads and ride in the country. Sometime we will get together for a ride, it would be nice to meet the both of you. Meanwhile Spyder is still in the shop from the deer incident. I think another week maybe.

Mike

kcmess
11-14-2009, 11:04 PM
Hi!

Actually I rarely ride in Columbia (except to and from work). GF (Liz) and I usually hit the back roads and ride in the country. Sometime we will get together for a ride, it would be nice to meet the both of you. Meanwhile Spyder is still in the shop from the deer incident. I think another week maybe.

Mike

Hey Mike! We were in your neck of the woods yesterday. We were on Hwy 124 headed to Fayette. Came across @ a 10 buck in the middle of the road. A relative to the one you hit maybe?!? He took a look at us and jumped the fence. We were looking for a yellow Spyder when we came through Harrisburg. Sounds like you're still in the shop.

The Messerli's

spyderbitten
11-18-2009, 08:23 AM
Hey Mike! We were in your neck of the woods yesterday. We were on Hwy 124 headed to Fayette. Came across @ a 10 buck in the middle of the road. A relative to the one you hit maybe?!? He took a look at us and jumped the fence. We were looking for a yellow Spyder when we came through Harrisburg. Sounds like you're still in the shop.

The Messerli's

Yes, still in the shop. Collision repairs are completed been waiting 2 weeks

for new DPS unit. Dealer did the software update and caused DPS to fail,

they have installed 2 new units and neither worked. Currently waiting for

BRP to send 3rd DPS.

Glad the 10 pointer didn't try to hitch a ride. If you were on 124 going

to Fayette you probably went within 1 mile of my home. We will get

together hopefully before winter sets in. Take care.

Mike

Shewhoprays
11-30-2010, 09:59 PM
Hey guys I just bought a silver RT Spyder the weekend before Thanksgiving. I bought it from Cowtown USA-great people! It's a bit too cold for me to ride at present so I'm hoping for an EARLY spring. I live in Columbia and ride up Rte E to Harrisburg with my husband. He either rides in front on his Harley or I lead. Hope to meet up with you guys sometime. bj

Fire Joe
11-30-2010, 10:23 PM
welcome and :congrats:

I am in Jeff City but I still ride even when it's cold :ohyea:

Maybe we can meet up one day, when it's warmer for you I suppose :D

Some Guy
11-30-2010, 11:06 PM
welcome :ohyea:

Mo Lee
12-01-2010, 05:19 AM
Hey guys I just bought a silver RT Spyder the weekend before Thanksgiving. I bought it from Cowtown USA-great people! It's a bit too cold for me to ride at present so I'm hoping for an EARLY spring. I live in Columbia and ride up Rte E to Harrisburg with my husband. He either rides in front on his Harley or I lead. Hope to meet up with you guys sometime. bj
Welcome to the group, we have a great time here in Missouri. I thought the Spyder was winter transportation,:dontknow: at least that is the thought that went thru my head on the way to work yesterday. The temp was 32 with snow flurries and when I rode home at the end of the day it was still 32. :roflblack: