PDA

View Full Version : Foggy Morning commute

dpetrick
10-16-2021, 12:23 PM
https://vimeo.com/626664794

Peter Aawen
10-16-2021, 07:02 PM
Thanks for that, looked like a great way to start the day! :ohyea:

Mind you, it seems that your foggy mornings are a helluva lot nicer'n our foggy morning here in the Adelaide Hills, South Oz. When we get fog here, it's generally a fairly solid white-out!! Apparently it's something to do with the weather conditions, I think it's when warm heavily moisture laden air gets blown in off the Gulf & starts rising into the cold dry air over the Hills, the resulting mix doesn't even qualify as a 'pea-souper' - it's just a bleedin' white-out!! Check out below - I doubt you'll see anything but white... :shocked:

Told ya! :rolleyes:

;)

gkamer
10-17-2021, 12:37 PM
Nice vid, thanks for sharing. Your gas prices are a heck of a lot cheaper then mine. :)

gkamer
10-17-2021, 12:38 PM
Thanks for that, looked like a great way to start the day! :ohyea:

Mind you, it seems that your foggy mornings are a helluva lot nicer'n our foggy morning here in the Adelaide Hills, South Oz. When we get fog here, it's generally a fairly solid white-out!! Apparently it's something to do with the weather conditions, I think it's when warm heavily moisture laden air gets blown in off the Gulf & starts rising into the cold dry air over the Hills, the resulting mix doesn't even qualify as a 'pea-souper' - it's just a bleedin' white-out!! Check out below - I doubt you'll see anything but white... :shocked:

Told ya! :rolleyes:

;)

WOW, you're right, this is what I would call a true white out.