PDA

View Full Version : in good spirit.....

spyderlover2
09-21-2009, 10:07 PM
in good spirit....
i think that if we really look at every other kind of 3 wheeled and 2 wheeled cycle out there we would have to agree that the RT-S is priced VERY well when compared with ALL of the other rides out there.

(BRAND NEW GOLDWING TRIKES...32,000 AND UP, BOSS HOSS TRIKES...46,000 AND UP, EVEN THE STALLIONS ARE 32,000 STARTING PRICES.)

superior comfort, a tight ride with minimal air buffeting, knowing you wont roll it, and we still find COLOR a complaint. i am all for those who feel cheated out of something to speak out, and i encourage that 100%. i also know that BRP reads these type of sites that are out there too, which i applaud :clap:,
but think about this also....

i was checking out a site that sells cycles, and i found some tricked out trikes (2 back wheels) and they are beautiful. my issue is stability! you can very easily tip one over in a turn. then there goes the 30-45,000 you spent on it, plus time off for recovery for you and your passenger. you could have all but eliminated that problem and saved 5,000 up to 15,000+!

all in all, i believe that even having to buy all of the packages just to get an AWESOME semi-auto ride that is very comfortable, has maybe more "goodies" than you need, but... that you mostlikely will use one day sooner or later and be thankful for them being there... is completely worth the 26,000. not to mention all of the technology in these bikes.

i dont have the money myself to get one right now...and i also wished they were 15-20,000 dollars. i also know a great deal when i see one.
now, saying allllll of that, i do wish the RT-S did have a 12-1300 v-twin. at the same time, LAMONSTER has had many rides in his years and he seems to think it is a great machine and would buy one himself. i will take what he says to the bank any day. now i find myself wondering where i am going to get the money to get one for myself.

i see it this way... i am going to pay 5-15,000 less for my RT-S Spyder than i would for any other 3 wheeled ride out there, and have one of the safest rides on the road ta boot! not to mention having 99% of every option i will ever need in or on a bike of any kind.

the Spyder rivals ANY bike, trike, or vehicle out there price wise, and safety wise! you want color....paint it your very own awesome color for 1-2 or even 5000.00! you are STILL SAVING MONEY! :2thumbs: myself, i would love the blue color they offer but just a shade or 2 darker. but i will be more than willing to pay for that.
buy right and ride safe out there fellow spyderlovers! :ohyea:

PS....I DO NOT, NOR HAVE I EVER, WORKED FOR BRP IN ANY WAY.

spyderlover2
09-22-2009, 12:52 AM
i would welcome any comments! :2thumbs::chat:
i didnt mean to go on a rant here, i was just trying to make sense of the price of the new RT-S! i was reading another post about the cost VS color choices and options VS other rides.
so any comments are very welcome! thanks:ohyea::popcorn:

BumbleBee
09-22-2009, 05:51 AM
welcome Hope we can congratulate you soon, on your new ryde :2thumbs:

spyderlover2
09-22-2009, 11:21 AM
welcome Hope we can congratulate you soon, on your new ryde :2thumbs:

thanks BumbleBee. i hope so too! the way things are going for me i may have to get a tent model RT-S and live on it...:roflblack: maybe BRP can turn the trailer they have as an option, into a pop up tent! then i could maybe get a 30yr home loan on it...:shemademe_smilie::roflblack: