PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex for sale in Naples, FL

Rando
09-19-2009, 07:14 PM
$34,995.00

http://clients.automanager.com/012359/VD.html?VID={EC9C2637-F3C9-9644-8926-09BB97E5E678} (http://clients.automanager.com/012359/VD.html?VID={EC9C2637-F3C9-9644-8926-09BB97E5E678})

Roaddog2
10-07-2009, 07:30 PM
Only if it was Black :joke:

effgjamis
10-07-2009, 08:15 PM
$34,995.00

http://clients.automanager.com/012359/VD.html?VID={EC9C2637-F3C9-9644-8926-09BB97E5E678} (http://clients.automanager.com/012359/VD.html?VID={EC9C2637-F3C9-9644-8926-09BB97E5E678})

With No Waranty....905 miles, you have to be kidding.

M2Wild
10-08-2009, 07:33 AM
Even at $35K ... it looks home made. M/C setup mixed in with car chassie on the driver area then back to chain driven rear wheel. I like my :f_spider: better at less than 1/3 of its cost.

Greg H.
10-08-2009, 08:36 AM
And, it's just a about .4 a second quicker to 60mph.

I'm sure they must be fun to pilot. But, the T-Rex is just expensive! You see those Lambo's at the dealer? Most of the folks that have a T-Rex also drive cars like the Gallardo, or similar. :agree:

I wonder, however, can someone that 6'4" like myself even fit into a T-Rex? :shocked:

Roaddog2
10-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Pat won't let you buy anything else..........I'll just get rid of the Dogs,Kennel + Pat and build another garage :joke:Ohh and the dam Bird.

Donzo
10-08-2009, 08:56 AM
I was surprised to see that it is chain driven - noisy, messy and more maintanance. At that price I would expect a shaft drive.
IMO the Rex looks great from the rear - very exotic - from the front....not so great - kind of dunebuggy-ish. Would still love to drive one tho.

WizardMaster
10-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Even at $35K ... it looks home made. M/C setup mixed in with car chassie on the driver area then back to chain driven rear wheel. I like my :f_spider: better at less than 1/3 of its cost.

You obviously never driven one or seen it in person. You think your a Rockstar on your :spyder2:, drive this. You can't go ANYWHERE without being mobbed, pictures flashing, being boxed in on the freeway so people can look at you, etc.... Flat out nuts. BUT for 3-times the $$$, its 3-times the fun of the :spyder2:. More like driving a Indy car on the street.

I'm sure they must be fun to pilot. But, the T-Rex is just expensive! You see those Lambo's at the dealer? Most of the folks that have a T-Rex also drive cars like the Gallardo, or similar. :agree:

I wonder, however, can someone that 6'4" like myself even fit into a T-Rex? :shocked:

I have one and there is no Lambo parked in my Garage. And these are available for guys like you that are 6'4". Its a tall kit for people over 6' to get in and be comfortable in.

I was surprised to see that it is chain driven - noisy, messy and more maintanance. At that price I would expect a shaft drive.

With the kind of power that the Rex makes, the shaft and u-joints would disintegrate!!!:helpsmilie:. You wouldn't want a shaft drive and obviously you never have heard of a o-ringed chain which is what is on these. No fuss, no muss, NO MESS!!! These are not old Iron head Sportsters were talking about. This is a glorified sportbike with an extra wheel. ZX-14's, Busa's, GXSR's, ALL CHAIN DRIVEN.

Is there a lot of maintanance, Depends on how you take care of it and how you drive it. Beat the livin h#ll out of it like anything else, then ABSOLUTELY, a ton of work to keep it up. Drive it some what normal, then it is just like OUR :spyder2:'s. But keep one very important thing in mind, our :spyder2:'s $15 - 17k new, now 1 to 2 years later there going for as little as $11k. In '03 that Rex went for about $40k, now it's selling for $35k. Looks like a SOLID investment there. I can still get every dime out of mine that I put into it:thumbup:. Most of these units still pull the same kind of $$$ no matter what year they are. If its beat, well then yes they go cheaper but most owner really take great care and PRIDE in their machines and go the extra mile in keeping them as close to perfect as possible.

AMTJIM
10-08-2009, 10:26 AM
Did you happen to change over to the Scorpion body kit or add the turbo?
You obviously never driven one or seen it in person. You think your a Rockstar on your :spyder2:, drive this. You can't go ANYWHERE without being mobbed, pictures flashing, being boxed in on the freeway so people can look at you, etc.... Flat out nuts. BUT for 3-times the $$$, its 3-times the fun of the :spyder2:. More like driving a Indy car on the street.

I have one and there is no Lambo parked in my Garage. And these are available for guys like you that are 6'4". Its a tall kit for people over 6' to get in and be comfortable in.

With the kind of power that the Rex makes, the shaft and u-joints would disintegrate!!!:helpsmilie:. You wouldn't want a shaft drive and obviously you never have heard of a o-ringed chain which is what is on these. No fuss, no muss, NO MESS!!! These are not old Iron head Sportsters were talking about. This is a glorified sportbike with an extra wheel. ZX-14's, Busa's, GXSR's, ALL CHAIN DRIVEN.

Is there a lot of maintanance, Depends on how you take care of it and how you drive it. Beat the livin h#ll out of it like anything else, then ABSOLUTELY, a ton of work to keep it up. Drive it some what normal, then it is just like OUR :spyder2:'s. But keep one very important thing in mind, our :spyder2:'s $15 - 17k new, now 1 to 2 years later there going for as little as $11k. In '03 that Rex went for about $40k, now it's selling for $35k. Looks like a SOLID investment there. I can still get every dime out of mine that I put into it:thumbup:. Most of these units still pull the same kind of $$$ no matter what year they are. If its beat, well then yes they go cheaper but most owner really take great care and PRIDE in their machines and go the extra mile in keeping them as close to perfect as possible.

Magic Man
10-08-2009, 10:26 AM

All good points.....

Except that there "larger than average" friends need the "Jaws of life to get in and out of it" :D

MM

WizardMaster
10-08-2009, 10:34 AM
Did you happen to change over to the Scorpion body kit or add the turbo?

NOPE. Just the dual High mount HMF Pipe setup. Thats it!

AMTJIM
10-08-2009, 10:35 AM
It comes with a carbon fiber shoe spoon...and some lubricant.

All good points.....

Except that there "larger than average" friends need the "Jaws of life to get in and out of it" :D

MM

M2Wild
10-08-2009, 10:40 AM

I didn't buy my :spyder: so I can go showing off to other people. I bought mine because its a good deal and I like riding it with WU on the back. But if spending $40K to get that rockstar feel floats your boat, then go right ahead. It ain't for me.

AMTJIM
10-08-2009, 10:41 AM
Yes, I would probably lose the chrome exhaust cans and go black satin or carbon fiber. I think I would swap out the luggage too, maybe make a trip to Corbin after seeing the Spyder luggage they make.
NOPE. Just the dual High mount HMF Pipe setup. Thats it!

WizardMaster
10-08-2009, 10:41 AM
All good points.....

MM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack:

WizardMaster
10-08-2009, 10:51 AM
I didn't buy my :spyder: so I can go showing off to other people. I bought mine because its a good deal and I like riding it with WU on the back. But if spending $40K to get that rockstar feel floats your boat, then go right ahead. It ain't for me.

Didnt buy the Rex to have that Rockstar feeling or to show off as you put it!!!!:cus: :cus::cus: That was not the intent!!! I bought it so I could take my SEVERLEY HANDICAPPED DAUGHTER for motorcycle rides and to enjoy the sport/hobby/work that I do (and she does just in case you wanted to know). The T-rex at the time was the ONLY motorcycle currently in production that could "FILL THE NEED!!!!" It just so happens that I discovered the "ROCKSTAR"/"SHOWING OFF" status after I purchased the T-Rex. And since I own both, there is no POSSIBLE way to carry her on a :spyder:.

WizardMaster
10-08-2009, 11:14 AM
in her Teryx... She likes going out in her UTV too...:2thumbs::yes:

Magic Man
10-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Oh no the can of "whoop azz" got opened! :lecturef_smilie:

Somebody help me put all these "worms back in the can" will ya? :shocked:

Can ya just feel the love? :yikes:

Not a good place to go I can tell you that.

If you did not know Jody's daughter has severe CP and it is only in things like the Tyrex and the T-Rex, which she loves to ride in can he bring his whole family out with him.

I'm sure there was no harm meant, but some topics are a bit more sensitive for some people.

MM

ataDude
10-08-2009, 01:49 PM
in her Teryx... She likes going out in her UTV too...:2thumbs::yes:

That is sooooo cool that you have a toy that your daughter can enjoy, too. :2thumbs:

Greg H.
10-08-2009, 02:10 PM
That is sooooo cool that you have a toy that your daughter can enjoy, too. :2thumbs:

+1 :2thumbs:

Magic Man
10-08-2009, 02:18 PM

Actully both of these are really Taylor's (the T-Rex and Tyrex) nojoke
She just let's Jody drive them. :2thumbs:

MM

WizardMaster
10-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Actully both of these are really Taylor's (the T-Rex and Tyrex) nojoke
She just let's Jody drive them. :2thumbs:

MM

I hardly even drive the T-rex:opps: anymore! Our friend Tony:doorag: takes her just about everytime we go out:2thumbs:! He has her shift, sings to her while they're driving and helps her move her head to look at the scenery.:2thumbs:

Magic Man
10-08-2009, 05:46 PM
I hardly even drive the T-rex:opps: anymore! Our friend Tony:doorag: takes her just about everytime we go out:2thumbs:! He has her shift, sings to her while they're driving and helps her move her head to look at the scenery.:2thumbs:

"I cried when I had no shoes... until I saw the man who had no feet"

Please forgive me one and all for ever complaining about my hand in life. :bowdown:

MM

bjt
10-08-2009, 06:44 PM
"I cried when I had no shoes... until I saw the man who had no feet"

Please forgive me one and all for ever complaining about my hand in life. :bowdown:

MM

+1

burg650
10-08-2009, 06:52 PM
A few years back a I wanted a T-rex was all ready to buy one and went to the dealer to make a long story short after 20 minutes alone of just trying to get in and out I realize that no way I can drive one as I could not fit comfortable, now I am looking at the Stallion trike instead not same but a different machine.

AMTJIM
10-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Are there any T-rex web-sites...T-rex lovers??? I'd like to visit them.

WizardMaster
10-09-2009, 03:37 AM
Are there any T-rex web-sites...T-rex lovers??? I'd like to visit them.

trexofamerica.com
trexofamerica.net
:chat:

M2Wild
10-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Didnt buy the Rex to have that Rockstar feeling or to show off as you put it!!!!:cus: :cus::cus: That was not the intent!!! I bought it so I could take my SEVERLEY HANDICAPPED DAUGHTER for motorcycle rides and to enjoy the sport/hobby/work that I do (and she does just in case you wanted to know). The T-rex at the time was the ONLY motorcycle currently in production that could "FILL THE NEED!!!!" It just so happens that I discovered the "ROCKSTAR"/"SHOWING OFF" status after I purchased the T-Rex. And since I own both, there is no POSSIBLE way to carry her on a :spyder:.
Whatever .... :cus::cus::cus: not gonna get into it with you about disabilities. Some people are just cry babies with toys. Simple as that.

WizardMaster
10-09-2009, 11:04 AM
Whatever .... :cus::cus::cus: not gonna get into it with you about disabilities. Some people are just cry babies with toys. Simple as that.

:chill: I got a better idea. Why don't you MAN up and take the drive over here from CT to NY and look my kid in the eyes that has been stuck in this chair since she was 7 months old and call her a "CRY BABY" with toys. :lecturef_smilie:Or are you calling me a cry baby for buying something to let her enjoy life a little better and finding out "AFTER" the fact all the attention that this machine creates. Or better yet, if "YOU" cant afford the drive, we'll come see you.welcome

The Rockstar comment came from our fearless leader Lamont here with the T-shirts that he had made up. He came up with that whole idea about being a Rockstar while being on a :spyder:. I was just playing off that!

Anyways Taylor and myself can't wait to meet you soon!:clap:welcome

M2Wild
10-09-2009, 01:57 PM
:chill: I got a better idea. Why don't you MAN up and take the drive over here from CT to NY and look my kid in the eyes that has been stuck in this chair since she was 7 months old and call her a "CRY BABY" with toys. :lecturef_smilie:Or are you calling me a cry baby for buying something to let her enjoy life a little better and finding out "AFTER" the fact all the attention that this machine creates. Or better yet, if "YOU" cant afford the drive, we'll come see you.welcome

The Rockstar comment came from our fearless leader Lamont here with the T-shirts that he had made up. He came up with that whole idea about being a Rockstar while being on a :spyder:. I was just playing off that!

Anyways Taylor and myself can't wait to meet you soon!:clap:welcome
Each and everyone of us have our own adversity. Are you special or something? The mere fact that you can't accept that others have different opinions just proves my point. LOL @ "man up and drive over from CT to NY" ... I knew that one would come up sooner or later.

I am done wasting my time on this useless thread.

Magic Man
10-09-2009, 02:36 PM
Each and everyone of us have our own adversity. Are you special or something? The mere fact that you can't accept that others have different opinions just proves my point. LOL @ "man up and drive over from CT to NY" ... I knew that one would come up sooner or later.

I am done wasting my time on this useless thread.

Wow if you think you have any adversity in your life that could even come close to what this kid has... I am all ears and would love to hear it.

But, she was put in that chair by a Doctors malpractice that took an otherwise perfect 7 month old baby and sentenced her to a life of tube feedings, dipers, not being able to speak or even move her arms or eyes at will.

So, if you have any adversity in your life that even comes close to the hand this kid was delt, please tell me as I'd love to hear it!

But, if after seeing the sweet face of this baby locked into this "Doctor induced hell" she lives in everyday, you can say these cold heartless things, than I too would love to meet you when you come to see Taylor myself. :mad:

You sir are acting like an AZZ about this kid and her toy!

I thank God everyday for the health of my two girls, Patti and myself. :bowdown:

MM

RoadHammer
10-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Wizard, great you take care of your daughter like that. It's nice to see parents stick with there kids instead of abandoning them.:clap: Im in a chair and i do most my spyder work myself. It aint easy, i complain sometimes but whatever. I get by and keep on movin.

a big thumbs up for you and your daughter:2thumbs: and your trex

WizardMaster
10-09-2009, 05:05 PM
Wizard, great you take care of your daughter like that. It's nice to see parents stick with there kids instead of abandoning them.:clap: Im in a chair and i do most my spyder work myself. It aint easy, i complain sometimes but whatever. I get by and keep on movin.

a big thumbs up for you and your daughter:2thumbs: and your trex

Thanks we appricieate that. We do everything that we can and then some. Everybody in T's life are special (my wife, her sister, Magic Man, and our friend Tony). We all love this kid to death and do what we can just to get that smile on her face or to hear her laugh. So when our boy M2Wild asked "if I think I'm special or something?", YES I DO! And so are the people I mentioned above. If we werent, none of us would be able to handle the situation at hand as well as running a business with MM and just daily life.

And keep up the good work Ferno:thumbup:. Your right it gets tough at times, but when you can still get out and enjoy things in life like riding your :spyder:, you know the pain and aggravation is worth it.