PDA

View Full Version : Question for Lamonster???????

BumbleBee
09-18-2009, 04:57 PM
Did you test ryde on both the RT and RT-S?

How would you compare the two based on ryde, comfort, and available options?

Thank-you in advance for any information you can provide!!

Lamonster
09-19-2009, 07:57 AM
The only one I rode was the RT-S.

BumbleBee
09-19-2009, 08:14 AM
The only one I rode was the RT-S.

Thank-you!!

I am having a hard decision to make between the RT and RT-S now :dontknow:
I am not sure which one to go with!!

Any input?????

docdoru
09-19-2009, 08:32 AM
Thank-you!!

Any input?????

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/Money.jpg?t=1253367118

BumbleBee
09-19-2009, 08:41 AM
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm136/docdoru/Money.jpg?t=1253367118

It's not about the $$$$$, options, and comfort!!! :2thumbs:

NancysToy
09-19-2009, 09:31 AM
From what I have seen, you can get most of the options for the RT if you wish. This includes audio, foglights, accent lights, and so forth. Same seat and controls, so that part of comfort should be the same. Biggest difference seems to be the electronically adjustable rear suspension. The ability to control the firmness of the rear suspension from a button on the dash is something that may be desireable.

Roger
09-19-2009, 10:05 AM
:agree: with scotty thats what i pretty much figured out also.

chris56
09-23-2009, 09:13 AM
Thank-you!!

?????

Hi "frau hummel":helpsmilie:
for me also !!

(from today also in austria we can order the RT..)
maybe lamont can you give us your 4000 dollar statement ..what would you do ?
if i order the basic-model and use this 4k for "costumize" and buy a audiosystem / rear shock .. all this .. do you think its better invested ??
(think the cable-loom on all models will be the same ..)
chris
chris

Lamonster
09-23-2009, 09:23 AM
Hi "frau hummel":helpsmilie:
for me also !!

(from today also in austria we can order the RT..)
maybe lamont can you give us your 4000 dollar statement ..what would you do ?
if i order the basic-model and use this 4k for "costumize" and buy a audiosystem / rear shock .. all this .. do you think its better invested ??
(think the cable-loom on all models will be the same ..)
chris
chris

Through the years I have bought the cheaper version of things and did what I needed to do to make it like the more expensive version. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. You're going to have a real hard time doing any better than the stock sound system on the RT and I don't see how you would do a on the fly air bag system like BRP has and make it turn out half as good. In this case I would just buy the loaded RT and be done with it. I don't think you'll be disappointed at with what you get even though it cost you a few bucks.

wolfshead1
10-09-2009, 02:06 PM
+1 on what Lamont said.I did hear from someone at BRP that the wiring harness is the same on all R models and most acc. will be stocked at dealers and most will be plug and play.

Ken5517 / Wish Again
10-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Through the years I have bought the cheaper version of things and did what I needed to do to make it like the more expensive version. Sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. You're going to have a real hard time doing any better than the stock sound system on the RT and I don't see how you would do a on the fly air bag system like BRP has and make it turn out half as good. In this case I would just buy the loaded RT and be done with it. I don't think you'll be disappointed at with what you get even though it cost you a few bucks.

:agree: