PDA

View Full Version : The new Toy arrived today....

WizardMaster
09-17-2009, 09:09 PM
:ohyea::yes::2excited:

Its not a Spyder but it is something that I have been wanting to get since they came out in 1997. And as a once great wise man stated (MM), timing is everything. I found one that had a majority of the things that I would do to it at a screaming price:yikes:!! Here are some pics after I gave it a bath:

So here are some specs:

1999 Plymouth Prowler
Paxton Supercharger
NOS
Foose wheels
Chromed Front End
Chromed Rearend
Lambo Doors
ghost flames
etc, etc, etc.

The pervious owner was alot like ME!!! He modified this car every which way from Sunday. The only thing is, he isnt me:lecturef_smilie:. So even though it my look nice, there is a lot of fine detailing that needs to be done for me to be truely happy. Don't get me wrong, I love it, it just needs to be Jodyized. So once I get back from Bikes, Blues and BBQ, the games will begin:thumbup:.

Just hope it doesnt become like my Harley Truck that just sits in the Barn and gets to go to the occasional car show and thats it:firstplace:.:helpsmilie::gaah:.

The only downfall is that the shipping company tried to rip the exhaust off of the car and destroyed both rocker panels in the process:cus::gaah:. Guess thats why they offer insurance on their moves. So my battle with them started minutes after picking the car up at the depot. We'll see how long it takes for them to make good on their insurance policy!!!!!!

ataDude
09-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Nice toy! I always liked those, too, except for the V-6. You seem to have overcome that! :2thumbs:

Roaddog2
09-17-2009, 09:48 PM
:ohyea::yes::2excited:

Its not a Spyder but it is something that I have been wanting to get since they came out in 1997. And as a once great wise man stated (MM), timing is everything. I found one that had a majority of the things that I would do to it at a screaming price:yikes:!! Here are some pics after I gave it a bath:

So here are some specs:

1999 Plymouth Prowler
Paxton Supercharger
NOS
Foose wheels
Chromed Front End
Chromed Rearend
Lambo Doors
ghost flames
etc, etc, etc.

The pervious owner was alot like ME!!! He modified this car every which way from Sunday. The only thing is, he isnt me:lecturef_smilie:. So even though it my look nice, there is a lot of fine detailing that needs to be done for me to be truely happy. Don't get me wrong, I love it, it just needs to be Jodyized. So once I get back from Bikes, Blues and BBQ, the games will begin:thumbup:.

Just hope it doesnt become like my Harley Truck that just sits in the Barn and gets to go to the occasional car show and thats it:firstplace:.:helpsmilie::gaah:.

The only downfall is that the shipping company tried to rip the exhaust off of the car and destroyed both rocker panels in the process:cus::gaah:. Guess thats why they offer insurance on their moves. So my battle with them started minutes after picking the car up at the depot. We'll see how long it takes for them to make good on their insurance policy!!!!!!:2thumbs:Real Nice :2thumbs:

truck 85
09-17-2009, 10:03 PM
realy like those every time i see one from the front it reminds me of the spyder

igor
09-18-2009, 12:03 AM
:clap::clap::clap:

jvicker
09-18-2009, 12:15 AM
I too loved it when it first came out. I would have a hard time deciding which to drive. The Prowler or the Spyder? For me, it's the Hyundai or the Spyder. MMMMM..... No brainer there.

:congrats:

NancysToy
09-18-2009, 06:57 AM
:thumbup:

Magic Man
09-18-2009, 07:15 AM
Yea and with the Lambo style doors you should see me getting into or better yet out of the damn thing! :yikes:

You'd have thought the Lambo doors would make it easier to get into? But I thought we were gonna have to fire up the "jaws of life" to get me out of the thing last night. :roflblack::roflblack:

Almost as bad as the T-Rex!

I think Jody buys these hard to get into things on porpose so he won't have to let me use them. :shocked:

But it is really cool the pics don't show all the neat upgrades $$$$ this guy did to it.

Now to only get Jody into work this morning and not play with his new toy. :lecturef_smilie:

MM

WizardMaster
09-18-2009, 08:49 AM
Yea and with the Lambo style doors you should see me getting into or better yet out of the damn thing! :yikes:

You'd have thought the Lambo doors would make it easier to get into? But I thought we were gonna have to fire up the "jaws of life" to get me out of the thing last night. :roflblack::roflblack:

Almost as bad as the T-Rex!

I think Jody buys these hard to get into things on porpose so he won't have to let me use them. :shocked:

But it is really cool the pics don't show all the neat upgrades $$$$ this guy did to it.

Now to only get Jody into work this morning and not play with his new toy. :lecturef_smilie:

MM

Damn, you finally figured it out:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
Just kidding.

As for work, don't worry I was here bright and early!!:ohyea:

Dochands
09-19-2009, 02:54 PM
That is a beauty. I am jealous and do not want to know what you paid because then I will be ever more jealous. :congrats:

Bersquack
09-19-2009, 04:14 PM
:thumbup::congrats:

Lamonster
09-20-2009, 06:53 AM
I hate you :ohyea:

Monique
09-20-2009, 07:15 AM
+1 :gaah:.......:congrats:

AMTJIM
09-20-2009, 11:16 AM
great choice...will probably always have a good value

GaryTheBadger
09-21-2009, 01:05 PM
I babysat a black one of these for two months for a guy who ran out of garage space. It certainly turned heads. Can't image what it'd be like with a supercharger and nitrous!!

You said you're going to BB&BBQ...did you know there's a concurrent Bikes, Blues and Hot Rods event just a few miles from BB&BBQ, at the mall in Fayetteville on Sat Sep 26? This would be perfect!!

WizardMaster
09-28-2009, 08:23 PM
True, but there is no room in the trailer for the new cat. :dontknow:

Just got home today from AR and got my new registration for the custom plates!!!:ohyea:

See if you guys can figure it out:

BDPUDYCT

:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

RubyRed
09-29-2009, 08:58 AM
bad pudy cat :dontknow:

Bersquack
09-29-2009, 09:19 AM
bad pudy cat :dontknow:

That would be my guess too!

WizardMaster
09-29-2009, 02:30 PM