PDA

View Full Version : Great Dealer Service

Tango
08-12-2021, 07:15 AM
Brought my 20RT in to Seminole Powersports in Sanford FL.. My selling dealer. The right side saddlebag handle broke off. He said, "no problem, we will warranty it". He tried the left side, and said, "no way". Too tight. We will adjust it when the other side comes in. They had just that morning broken off a handle doing the pre-delivery on a customers bike. And they used their last one in stock. So they ordered one for me. Brought the bike in, wrong part was ordered. We will "overnight the right part for you". Should be ready today. They have an awesome service dept.. A little on the high side $$, $130/hr.. labor. :thumbup: Tom :spyder:

vito1943
08-12-2021, 08:43 AM
My local dealer, where I bought my Spyder is Loves Park Motorsports, here in the Rockford, IL area. Nice people and I just brought it in for my first visit. Their labor charge is $118/hour. So far I would freely recommend them to anywhere in this area.

Motogordo
08-12-2021, 09:46 AM
August 12, 2021

My dealer charges $80/ 1/2 hour and $ 160/hour. I guess the Spyder is in the same class as Mercedes and Lambergini ......