PDA

View Full Version : Lamonster

Roger
09-16-2009, 07:25 PM
A dealer told me today [dutchess rec] the first 1800 machines will deliver jan-feb and i have to put down $1000.00 to hold one which is fine but is their away to find out how many are spoken for cause other wise we have to wait till april or may i think he said. :dontknow:

Lamonster
09-16-2009, 08:29 PM
We were told the dealers would have a demo unit in Nov. and they will start shipping to dealers in Dec. :dontknow:

NancysToy
09-16-2009, 09:16 PM
We were told the dealers would have a demo unit in Nov. and they will start shipping to dealers in Dec. :dontknow:
That is our dealer's story, too. He actually thinks some may ship earlier. Bad taste left in BRP's mouth from the first PE issue.

wolfshead1
09-16-2009, 10:55 PM
I have the same info Lamonster has.Dealer may not sell 1st one in Nov.,it will be used to get sales in Dec.

Big Arm
09-16-2009, 10:57 PM
Bad taste left in BRP's mouth from the first PE issue.

Bad taste left in a lot of the first buyers mouths also, after the dealers demo units ate up the PE numbers. :gaah: oh well.........

Dukester
09-17-2009, 07:06 AM
If BRP finds out any corrections that should be addresed from the 5 of you testing the units, how are they prepared to handle making the changes before they go into production?

Lamonster
09-17-2009, 07:24 AM
If BRP finds out any corrections that should be addresed from the 5 of you testing the units, how are they prepared to handle making the changes before they go into production?
The changes that we might suggest will only be done if they agree that those should be addressed and can be done before production. The change would have to be minor.