PDA

View Full Version : Spyder shop manual????

Frig
09-16-2009, 03:02 PM
I had my first motorcycle repair and maintenance class last night. It's an evening class at a vocational school. I thought if I could learn the basics then maybe I wouldn't get raked over the coals by my dealer. The instructor told us all to bring in manuals (especially me!) so he could show us how to work on our specific bikes. Is there a print version of a shop manual available? I have the cd version from ebay but I really don't want to print all of that if I don't have to. Thanks john

Zerocool
09-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Yes, you can order it from your dealer. I bought mine when I paid for the :spyder: It's actually quite good. Be sure to ask them about the update bulletins too.

Very cool that you're taking the course. I may do the same ;-)

NancysToy
09-16-2009, 03:50 PM
If most of this class is aimed at normal maintenance, I would bring in the regular Owner's Manual. It has very detailed sections for each of the normal maintenance procedures.

Sarge707
11-01-2009, 11:00 AM
You can use this and if you wish let me know and I can get you a free copy

http://www.wingtechtips.com/CanAm/Can-am_Spyder_Service_Manual_08-09.pdf
Thanks Soooo0o Much .. I can now use this for my maintenance and print out certain applicable pages when required. I already see the storage procedures are going to be a BIG difference when I store it for winter!!
Everyone should copy this and save $$$$!!!:clap::clap::spyder2: