PDA

View Full Version : TricLED Sequential fenders from ValueAccessories.net

Revjames
07-23-2021, 09:17 PM
Visited ValueAccessories.net a few days ago and purchased the TricLED sequential fender amber and red set for my wife's 2021 RTL and my 2020 F3-S Special Series. Installed hers and they work great. Installed mine and found that the amber reflector doesn't light up nor even blink, but the original factory turn signals are on constantly.

I did indicate on my order I needed a set for a 20+ RTL and a set for a 19+ F3. Is there a difference in the way the 2 bikes are wired? According to the site they apparently sell the same set for both bikes. Any ideas or help? Hopefully I can talk to them and/or TricLED soon and get this resolved, as I work Tuesday-Thursday then leave Saturday for 3 weeks of work in southern Arkansas and I'm really wanting to ride since it's only about 4.5 hours away!

ned64
07-23-2021, 09:43 PM
check an make sure the new lights arnt wired back wards. The pos. an neg. ,wire need switched. Beyond that I have no idea.

Revjames
07-23-2021, 09:48 PM
Thanks Ned. But it comes with all wiring harnesses and connectors. So nothing I can really switch

YPILOT
07-24-2021, 04:44 AM
Contact Tricled and they will make it right.
What ever the problem, they will correct it
Great customer service!

trikermutha
07-24-2021, 05:49 AM
It could be possible they got wire backwards and if they are still using those red two pin connectors I would cut them off and use d ok nothing else.
But you can contact Tricled they will help.

Revjames
07-24-2021, 06:07 PM
Further testing revealed the left amber LED that came with my kit is bad. Cindy with TricLED is working on resolving issue. I certainly appreciate their efforts on a Saturday! Hopefully I will have a replacement quickly.

TIMMB
07-24-2021, 06:14 PM
They have great customer service. They stand behind their product. I'm on my second set of sequentials. Probably going going for a third set. They aren't sealed very well and they don't like to get wet!