PDA

View Full Version : Video- Spyder RT Controls

Lamonster
09-15-2009, 11:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGHuD5byGps

BumbleBee
09-15-2009, 11:44 AM
RT Controls are great. They relocated the horn button, like the place where they put it on the Rt. Controls seem easier then my SE5.
Like the ringing and interuption of the phone, at least then I would know I have an incoming call!
Electric opener for the trunk is really neat.
Overall just really cool!!

Thanks for the update and video:2thumbs:

NancysToy
09-15-2009, 02:24 PM
Thanks, Lamont. Easier than their interactive demo, for sure. Have you tried setting your phone to auto answer. With my comm system it answers automatically after so many rings in that mode. Of course you would need a helmet mike to talk back. Can't dial out that way unless your phone accepts voice commands, though.

Lamonster
09-16-2009, 06:20 AM
Thanks, Lamont. Easier than their interactive demo, for sure. Have you tried setting your phone to auto answer. With my comm system it answers automatically after so many rings in that mode. Of course you would need a helmet mike to talk back. Can't dial out that way unless your phone accepts voice commands, though.
I could set the phone up for bluetooth but to be honest I don't want to talk to anyone on the phone while I'm driving. If I'm expecting a call I can pull over when I here it ring but other than that I just want to hear that motor and my tunes. :doorag: