PDA

View Full Version : Do you need a service manual?

proudcoppop
09-15-2009, 11:12 AM
Does anyone want my Spyder service manual on a zip drive? Since I no longer have a Spyder I no longer need the zip. I also have a Corbin Spyder accessories DVD I received yesterday you can have. If you want please PM me - how about $10 delivered to you?
Tks

Trickie Dick
09-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Does anyone want my Spyder service manual on a zip drive? Since I no longer have a Spyder I no longer need the zip. I also have a Corbin Spyder accessories DVD I received yesterday you can have. If you want please PM me - how about $10 delivered to you?
Tks
Good to see you are still around. How's that new Harley?
Don't need the manual(have one) just wanted to say Hi.
Dick

proudcoppop
09-16-2009, 06:04 AM
Hi Dick,
The Harley is doing great. I took it in last saturday for it's 1000 mile checkup and kicked tire and looked at the zillion T shirts in the store while drinking coffee and eating donuts with the bro's while they worked on my bike. My last Harley was in 1991 and it is amazing the difference in smoothness and performance. My bike has the counter balanced engine and without a doubt it is the smoothest twin engine I have ever owned. I have owned several BMW twins and of course the Spyder plus my previous Harley's and this one is the smoothest. The Harley Softail models all have the CB engine. My mileage so far has averaged 42 - 43 MPG.
I still read the Spyderlovers forums every morning (significantly more interesting to me than the Harley forums, particularly the new RT forum). Although I will not be trading anytime soon and may stay with two wheels I look forward to reading owner issues as the new RT's are rolled out to see if the new generation RT's have eliminated the issues the first generation model owners have experienced particularly the electric shift models.
Looking forward to riding with you sometime!
Ted

Questions
12-15-2009, 01:14 PM
I'll take it...call me at 812-677-0645