PDA

View Full Version : What we saw today

safecracker
07-15-2021, 08:09 PM
Here is 3 pictures of things we saw today. Never have seen the Sant Maria (replica) before. The other 2 pics are of a KTM 950 Adventure bike. This bike has external gas tanks. Thought I would share them. Had a great ride today. We met 3 couples touring Maine from Central Lousianna and 2 couples from Youngstown Ohio. Bruce

BLUEKNIGHT911
07-15-2021, 08:45 PM
Here is 3 pictures of things we saw today. Never have seen the Sant Maria (replica) before. The other 2 pics are of a KTM 950 Adventure bike. This bike has external gas tanks. Thought I would share them. Had a great ride today. We met 3 couples touring Maine from Central Lousianna and 2 couples from Youngstown Ohio. Bruce

Thanks .... my son has a KTM ( but smaller engine ) Enduro ..... Do you have any ides How much gas they hold ..... Mike :thumbup:

RapidSpyder
07-15-2021, 11:32 PM
Well it wasn’t today, but this is one of the routes I led a group on this week at D3WR. Very scenic. https://youtu.be/dySi7tWslkA

safecracker
07-16-2021, 05:51 AM
mike, I am thinking total is around 10 gallons. Bruce

BajaRon
07-16-2021, 07:53 AM
Wow! All that gas + plastic isn't all that light, must add a lot of weight. All on the front end. Probably fine going down the highway. But off road? Maybe he takes them off at a campsite and goes off road without them.

Arion
07-16-2021, 09:08 AM

Where is the Santa Maria located? We're back in Maine for the summer and would love to see the ship.

safecracker
07-16-2021, 06:43 PM
it is leaving Castine Sunday.

gkamer
07-17-2021, 10:13 PM
Here is 3 pictures of things we saw today. Never have seen the Sant Maria (replica) before. Bruce

That's pretty neat. Where was that ship at?

Peter Aawen
07-17-2021, 10:34 PM
Where is the Santa Maria located? We're back in Maine for the summer and would love to see the ship.

it is leaving Castine Sunday.

That's pretty neat. Where was that ship at?

As per post #7 (see safecracker's post just above yours & as quoted just above) I'm pretty sure that it's in Castine, Maine until Sunday. ;)

Sorry, but I just hadta! :rolleyes: She made me do it! :dg1: :dg2:

:roflblack: