PDA

View Full Version : Is there something going on at Lamonsters?

Papa103
07-10-2021, 04:03 PM
Is there something going on at Lamonster's? I got a set of highway pegs for my 2021 RTL and was missing some parts and I had a fitment issue. I have sent them 2 different e-mails since 7-7-21 and haven't gotten any reply.

UtahPete
07-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Is there something going on at Lamonster's? I got a set of highway pegs for my 2021 RTL and was missing some parts and I had a fitment issue. I have sent them 2 different e-mails since 7-7-21 and haven't gotten any reply.

Call them. I've had the same lack of success emailing vendors.

Papa103
07-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Now more often than not I can't get an answer on the phone, but a text or an email is almost instant. I'll try the phone Monday. There has to be someone there, they took my money and sent me most of it.

ARtraveler
07-10-2021, 04:38 PM
Lamont has recently had a liver transplant. He is recovering in a hospital in St. Louis.

Don't know the particulars of the business currently. Phone contact is probably your best option.

Ex-Rocket
07-10-2021, 04:47 PM
Saw a post on Facebook that they would be closed today because there employes were all sick.

Purple Guy
07-10-2021, 04:50 PM
A post from Joan...

I have an announcement to make about Lamonster Garage. We have had a medical emergency at our shop in Nixa and we are already extremely short staffed with Lamonster being in the hospital since May and me being out as well. So for the next week or so, we can’t promise our usual fast same day shipping. We apologize for any delays as we know you all just want to ride and support our shop during this difficult time in our lives.
Thank you for all your prayers. Lamonster and I need them. Jacob and the guys at our shop need them, too. And as always thank you for your business and support! God bless us all.

Papa103
07-10-2021, 04:58 PM
A post from Joan...

I have an announcement to make about Lamonster Garage. We have had a medical emergency at our shop in Nixa and we are already extremely short staffed with Lamonster being in the hospital since May and me being out as well. So for the next week or so, we can’t promise our usual fast same day shipping. We apologize for any delays as we know you all just want to ride and support our shop during this difficult time in our lives.
Thank you for all your prayers. Lamonster and I need them. Jacob and the guys at our shop need them, too. And as always thank you for your business and support! God bless us all.

Thanks for the reply. My thoughts and prayers go out to The Lamonster family. I hope his recovery is going well.

Peteoz
07-10-2021, 05:41 PM
In answer to your question Papa, there sure IS something going on at Lamonster that will impact deliveries……..but that something is definitely not a lack of customer focus. All we can do is show patience and wish Lamont, Joan, Jacob and the crew well. :thumbup:

Pete

UtahPete
07-11-2021, 01:04 PM
Saw a post on Facebook that they would be closed today because there employes were all sick.

All of them? That's awful. I hope they recover soon, whatever it is.