PDA

View Full Version : Windshield

Spyder#353
09-13-2009, 03:18 AM
Lamont this question is for you. Do you think it is possible to take the new windshield from the RT and install it on a 08... More questions to follow if the answer is what I want to hear.

Lamonster
09-13-2009, 05:37 AM
I'm sure you could but it would be a lot of work and it would still look like crap when you got done because of the mounting hole.

Spyder#353
09-13-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm sure you could but it would be a lot of work and it would still look like crap when you got done because of the mounting hole.

Never mind> No more questions. See you next week.

Texan
09-17-2009, 03:04 PM
That is one of the things I really miss from my BMW RT I wish the Spyder had, an electronically adjustable windscreen. I have added a radio and grip warmers, and Air Wings has wings for the Spyder, but an adjustable windscreen would sure ice the cake.

Ben Burped
12-28-2014, 11:50 PM
That is one of the things I really miss from my BMW RT I wish the Spyder had, an electronically adjustable windscreen. I have added a radio and grip warmers, and Air Wings has wings for the Spyder, but an adjustable windscreen would sure ice the cake.

You must have had some pull because you got your wish. Thanks

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-29-2014, 02:04 AM
You must have had some pull because you got your wish. Thanks
:gaah:.....Yo Ben , the last time TEXAN posted was Feb. of 2010......soooooooooooooooooooooo He may not have read your message :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:....ju st sayin Mike :thumbup: