PDA

View Full Version : Which compartment gets stuck closed?

askitee
06-19-2021, 07:50 PM
Just curious to see if there are compartments more prone to this than others

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-20-2021, 12:16 AM
Just curious to see if there are compartments more prone to this than others

I just fixed my left side pannier .... After finding the adjustment cable ( it needed quite a bit of tightening ) I adjusted it as per the video and now it works great. ..... Early on after I bought my RT I did have frunk issues, so I made a pull cable and that fixed the issue ..... Mike :thumbup:

askitee
06-20-2021, 02:00 AM
I just fixed my left side pannier .... After finding the adjustment cable ( it needed quite a bit of tightening ) I adjusted it as per the video and now it works great. ..... Early on after I bought my RT I did have frunk issues, so I made a pull cable and that fixed the issue ..... Mike :thumbup:

Should have know you'd have the answer to my predicament :) Thanks

BLUEKNIGHT911
06-20-2021, 10:17 AM
Should have know you'd have the answer to my predicament :) Thanks

Glad I could help ..... which " predicament are you referring to ?????? .... During " Fjrwillie " visit I added a pull cable to His RT ..... the rear pannier cable adjustment was a lot more complicated ..... Mike :thumbup:

Lew L
06-20-2021, 12:07 PM

No trouble with mine in 5+ years of ownership . I added pull cables on both the frunk and seat ( just in case). Lubed all latches at yearly oil change. Wish the cooling system was as reliable.

Lew L

askitee
06-20-2021, 05:30 PM
My Left Rear Pannier got stuck shut while on my last trip (luckily it only had my "Covid Kit", pillow and jump starter) and I wasn't sure what to do about it. It has always been the left rear for my Spyder.