PDA

View Full Version : september 11

superfly3
09-10-2009, 11:18 PM
Prayers go out to thefamiles and all the men and women that died in the attack on this date eight years ago. May we never forget:pray:

The_Spyderwoman
09-11-2009, 12:19 AM
My prayers are with the families struck by this disaster as well. My heart sinks every year on 9-11. We will never forget.

Mo Lee
09-11-2009, 05:11 AM
Prayers go out to thefamiles and all the men and women that died in the attack on this date eight years ago. May we never forget:pray:

Same here, and to all those who have died since, because of it. Being a 23 year Army vet I remember it well. That morning I was sitting in the Doctors office waiting on a check up watching it live on TV. We had just saw the plane hit the Pentagon when they called me to the exam room. My blood pressure was so high the Doc put me on blood pressure meds at that moment and still won't let me off them.

irish2themax
09-11-2009, 08:54 AM
I lost 8 friends/coworkers in the Pentagon that day and will never forget them or the thousands of others who died or were injured at the hands of those who threaten our most precious resource...FREEDOM

May God bless them, their families, and the United States of America

rleathen
09-11-2009, 09:05 AM
I will never forget the sacrifices my FDNY brothers made that day. "All gave some, some gave all".