PDA

View Full Version : Who knows where Jeuchler has been?

dltang
09-10-2009, 09:26 PM
John usually has quite a bit to say and I haven't seen hide nor hair of him. I know he must have an opinion about the new RT amongst other things. Anyone know?

Bersquack
09-11-2009, 08:24 AM
Bump.

He has not been here in about three weeks! Did you try sending him a PM?

Roaddog2
09-11-2009, 09:46 AM
I called him last Saturday to see if he wanted to meet us at Bridge of Flowers in Shellbourn Falls Ma last Monday but did not get a reply and he usaley does will give a call again :dontknow:

called got voice mail will update if I here anything 9/11/09
9/12/09 I'm starting to get a little worried

jeuchler
09-13-2009, 08:36 PM
John usually has quite a bit to say and I haven't seen hide nor hair of him. I know he must have an opinion about the new RT amongst other things. Anyone know?

Ha!

Thanks, everybody--no worries, just working like crazy.

Roaddog2
09-13-2009, 08:39 PM
Ha!

Thanks, everybody--no worries, just working like crazy.:2thumbs: being busy these days is good :doorag:

Roaddog2
09-13-2009, 08:40 PM
Now give us your opinion on this New Spacecraft the RT :spyder:

Smylinacha
09-13-2009, 08:42 PM
Ha!

Thanks, everybody--no worries, just working like crazy.

BOY ARE YOU IN TROUBLE - not keeping us in the loop huh? You were MIA for a while. Glad to see you back.:2thumbs:

dltang
09-13-2009, 08:46 PM
John, thank goodness you are back. I don't have enough vacation time left to ride out your way just to go looking for you aimlessly. Now, don't go disappearing like that again.

Kjen
09-13-2009, 09:26 PM
So glad your OK. Can't imagine us being too/so busy we didn't check to see what was going on here. Hi Barb.

Sopher
09-16-2009, 09:02 PM
Glad you were worried about me too. :D

I've been way too busy with tasks and chores that I care not to do... plus my job keeps me extremely busy.
I've been fixing up my mom's house to rent out both apartments to help pay for her new Alzheimer Assisted Living digs. $5400/month. ouch.

I've been trying to ride more, but with bad weather and needing to bring tools and supplies to fix up a house, had to use my new f150 Lariat truck.

Now that I have the new CHAD I can easily be comfortable at my usual 65mph speed.

ataDude
09-16-2009, 09:13 PM

Anyone heard from Sopher? Hope he's OK.

Glad you were worried about me too. :D

I've been way too busy with tasks and chores that I care not to do... plus my job keeps me extremely busy.
I've been fixing up my mom's house to rent out both apartments to help pay for her new Alzheimer Assisted Living digs. $5400/month. ouch.

I've been trying to ride more, but with bad weather and needing to bring tools and supplies to fix up a house, had to use my new f150 Lariat truck.

Now that I have the new CHAD I can easily be comfortable at my usual 65mph speed.

There... fixed it. :D