PDA

View Full Version : Shout out! - to Harvey & SpyderPops!

Nyparrothead
02-18-2017, 09:18 AM
I had a problem with the led strip on my wife's bumpskid and Spyderpops sent a repair kit. As I was installing it the silicone covering started to peel off so I gave him a call and explained the problem. He said that the covering must not have properly cured and that he was sorry and would send out a replacement right away... highly recommended shop!

mark

Road-Kill
02-18-2017, 09:24 AM
I had a problem with the led strip on my wife's bumpskid and Spyderpops sent a repair kit. As I was installing it the silicone covering started to peel off so I gave him a call and explained the problem. He said that the covering must not have properly cured and that he was sorry and would send out a replacement right away... highly recommended shop!

mark

Customer support! Customer care!
Anyone can manufacture and sell something but the service care is where I rate a company. Keep us informed and I'll do likewise on my purchases. Thanks for the intel.

Chupaca
02-18-2017, 01:00 PM
Good to Hear.....

We do have some great vendors on this site... :cheers:

Hatter
05-30-2017, 09:32 AM
A thank you to Harvey @ SpyderPops

My wife and I had some items installed at Spyderfest by SpyderPops. No problems with my F3-T. However, one of the LED strips installed on the left mirror on my wife's F3-T went out. A call to Harvey yielded a replacement part in my mailbox within 48 hours. Great service! :clap:

Chupaca
05-30-2017, 09:37 AM
Good to Hear.....

We do have great sponsor vendors on this site. Makes shopping here and meeting them at events most helpful... :clap: :2thumbs:

jcthorne
05-30-2017, 12:35 PM
Harvey is certainly one of the 'good guys' in these parts. Great to deal with! Been very helpful to Louise and I as well.

PrairieSpyder
05-30-2017, 01:17 PM
I like doing business with Harvey.

remark2013
06-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Just wanted to publicly give a huge shout out to Harvey. He has THE BEST customer service anywhere! I ordered some light from him in April and did some work to my Spyder and installed half the lights and pigtails and somehow threw away the other lights. :yikes: Called him to order the replacement ones and his response was - Be in the mail tomorrow! After I threw them away, he still replaced them no charge! All I can say is he is one stand up person and an awesome vender!

Thank you very much Harvey, customer for life here!

Kent

Bob Denman
06-06-2017, 05:56 PM
In a World so full of complaints: it's really nice to hear someone who has something nice to say! :D
:clap: :2thumbs:

cptjam
06-07-2017, 12:32 AM
Harvey

I love him! He is honest, fair, practical and straight! I wish all were like him! I have known him for years and have never been not impressed. He is a great guy, and an honest man. Two thumbs up! Joe

PrairieSpyder
06-07-2017, 07:38 AM
I love him! He is honest, fair, practical and straight! I wish all were like him! I have known him for years, and have never been not impressed. He is a great guy, and an honest man. Two thumbs up! Joe

:agree: He's a good man and tops in customer service!

TheCajun1957
06-11-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Wednesday I dropped off my 2014 RTL at Spyderpops to have a bunch of work done.

Front End alignment, BajaRon Sway bar, Shock Adjusters, Cat Bypass Tube, Missing Belt Guard, LED headlights and foglights, Full Mirror Turn Signals, HMT Brake Light, KOTT Grills, Highway Pegs, and Trunk LEDs.

Harvey introduced himself to my lady and myself, showed us around a bit, his wife came by, and we had a good time getting to know them. Met his daughter and got to see some of her work.

We discussed each item and Harvey answered all of my questions, I have not been able to talk directly to a Spyder knowledgeable person about some of my concerns on how my bike was acting, Harvey answered them all and checked up on the rest, his concern was that I had a safe bike to ride. He even answered all of my lady's questions she asked! (That was a feat unto itself!)

When I picked up my bike, the shop was a full of activity. Harvey took the time to go over the list and inform me what he found on my concerns. He did show me a Trunk Liner Organizer, and I liked it A LOT, he installed it for me on the spot. Of course I had thought of more questions, he answered them all.

The next day, we went for a 200-mile ride and called him with MORE questions, he answered them all.

NOW that is the ultimate customer service.

Mr. Harvey!
Thank You Sir!!!
:clap: :2thumbs:

Gunkandpudge
06-11-2017, 08:24 PM
SHOUT OUT TO SPYDERPOPS

Harvey and his team are the only ones that I let touch my bike...
:yes:

Hollywood168
06-11-2017, 08:25 PM
Harvey is great. He definitely stands behind his products.

cptjam
06-11-2017, 08:29 PM
Pops is a great guy, and he knows his stuff. Harvey has incredible knowledge about lots of things, not just Spyders. He has taught me a lot. I always enjoy seeing him, and Terri as well. I just installed a set of his run/turn/brake lights, and the process was super simple. Well thought out and adds safety to the rear end. Nice! Great product! Thanks, Harvey!

Spider-man
07-21-2017, 08:53 AM
Hats off to Spyderpops!

Even though he was at the Deadwood Rally, Harvey responded to my issue quickly, and sent a replacement part free of charge before I could even ask about it. Great customer service, and great products! :bowdown:

MNBK
06-09-2018, 05:39 PM
Kudos to Spyderpops

My wife just transitioned from a 2010 RTS to a 2017 F3L. I ordered to brake flasher for the trunk from Spyderpops. The first one came and did not work so I contacted them about it and they sent me a second one. When I installed the second one the trunk light did not work at all. I returned both of them to Spyderpops and included a letter stating what happened. About 4 days later I received an e-mail from Harvey Clark stating they checked the units and that the wiring was not correct. They credited my account and sent me a new revised brake flasher free. I installed it and it works perfectly.

I have purchased multiple items for my F3T and my wife's F3L from them and they have always stood behind their products. This is one more example of EXCELLENT customer service.

Harvey and your staff, thank you.

Sincerely,

dave....

BigGuy66
06-10-2018, 10:34 AM
And a Shout to Lamonster Garage and Jacob.

Had the portable air pump that failed, and Jacob sent a new one... it arrived with same failure as the original I bought. I appealed for a store credit, he did it, and I bought another product from them. Thanks Jacob and Lamonster Garage!

I've also had the same great service with Spyderpops!

Shop our vendors!!

Chupaca
06-10-2018, 11:00 AM
Always good to see that the sponsors/vendors here are keeping to the high standards one expects. Then some go beyond.... :clap: :clap:

oldguyinTX
06-13-2019, 07:16 PM
Spyderpops shoutout

A few weeks ago, I installed the Spyderpops full view turn signals on my mirrors. I followed the directions, placing them on the front side of the bottom of the mirrors, towards the front of the Spyder. I found that while others could probably see them, I could not. I Emailed Harvey @ Spyderpops and asked if I could move and reattach them to another location on the mirrors where I could see them, and he responded with yes, you can pull them off and reattach them, no problem. Well today, a new set of LED's arrived in the mail. I didn't ask for them, Harvey just sent them. He didn't have to do that, I would have been fine just moving the ones I already had. I guess he just sent me some insurance in case I did screw up moving & reattaching mine.

So I say, THANK YOU SPYDERPOPS for not just good, but GREAT customer service!! Not the first time I've bought from them, and for sure it won't be the last. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

MeudtPG
06-13-2019, 07:31 PM
A few weeks ago, I installed the Spyderpops full view turn signals on my mirrors. I followed the directions, placing them on the front side of the bottom of the mirrors, towards the front of the Spyder. I found that while others could probably see them, I could not. I Emailed Harvey @ Spyderpops and asked if I could move and reattach them to another location on the mirrors where I could see them, and he responded with yes, you can pull them off and reattach them, no problem. Well today, a new set of LED's arrived in the mail. I didn't ask for them, Harvey just sent them. He didn't have to do that, I would have been fine just moving the ones I already had. I guess he just sent me some insurance in case I did screw up moving & reattaching mine. So I say, THANK YOU SPYDERPOPS for not just good, but GREAT customer service!! Not the first time Iv'e bought from them, and for sure it won't be the last.:2thumbs::2thumbs:

I agree! Spyderpops indeed provides GREAT customer service after the sale!! I am a loyal customer of his because of this and recommend his farkles for all.

Cruzr Joe
06-13-2019, 08:36 PM
One of the BEST vendors that we have.

Cruzr Joe

jlc41
06-15-2019, 02:18 PM
oldguyinCT, I had the same problem and he sent a new set also. That is first class service. Any future frackles he will be my first choice.

oldguyinTX
06-15-2019, 08:59 PM
Got the new ones, but instead of installing them today, my lovely bride and I did a 200 mile round trip ride to Stonebridge, MA, had lunch, went to the Norman Rockwell Museum which was really great and I highly recommend. Fascinating to learn the history of the man, and to see so many incredible, original works of art. Maybe it will rain tomorrow & I can get them done - well, after I mow the lawn.

Entropy
06-16-2019, 08:28 AM
Howdy fellers;

Hmmm ... as much as I'd like to agree with y'all, I honestly have had the opposite experience to-date.

I've tried contacting them Twice to glean some details on shipping - once via an email to 'Harvey', and a second time via their 'Contact Us' page on their website. Bupkis both times. Nada. Zip. SFA.

I ain't gonna resort to the phone and incur long distance charges - nor should I have to given the electronic methods they offer. Nor do I think I should need to resort to a PM - but I may try.

What am I missing, folks? Surely 10 days is ample time to receive some sort of acknowledgement. Whut - they's don't like Canooks jes' cuz we's got a better basketball team? :helpsmilie:

Cheers
E

CopperSpyder
06-16-2019, 11:07 AM
Howdy fellers;

Hmmm ... as much as I'd like to agree with y'all, I honestly have had the opposite experience to-date.

I've tried contacting them Twice to glean some details on shipping - once via an email to 'Harvey', and a second time via their 'Contact Us' page on their website. Bupkis both times. Nada. Zip. SFA.

I ain't gonna resort to the phone and incur long distance charges - nor should I have to given the electronic methods they offer. Nor do I think I should need to resort to a PM - but I may try.

What am I missing, folks? Surely 10 days is ample time to receive some sort of acknowledgement. Whut - they's don't like Canooks jes' cuz we's got a better basketball team? :helpsmilie:

Cheers
E

Did you see this on their web site?
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.

Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.

Entropy
06-16-2019, 11:43 AM
Yes sir, I did indeed. My requests were a tad more unique - with some time constraints and other specific needs factored in. Hence I wanted to 'converse' with a rep at length to explore what was possible. May need to attempt a PM or (shudder) putting quarters into the phone after all.

Irrespective of that - one has a reasonable expectation to receive a timely reply to communications using methods they themselves have provided. I'm going with the Raptors as being the culprit here, lol.

Thanks
E

CopperSpyder
06-16-2019, 11:55 AM
Yes sir, I did indeed. My requests were a tad more unique - with some time constraints and other specific needs factored in. Hence I wanted to 'converse' with a rep at length to explore what was possible. May need to attempt a PM or (shudder) putting quarters into the phone after all.

Irrespective of that - one has a reasonable expectation to receive a timely reply to communications using methods they themselves have provided. I'm going with the Raptors as being the culprit here, lol.

Thanks
E

I hope you get it worked out, I wish you all the best!

Entropy
06-16-2019, 11:59 AM
Thank-you sir.

I think we'll iron it out in due course. I am a patient ol' feller.

Cheers & Happy Father's Day to you!

Regards;
E

SPYDERPOPS
06-18-2019, 01:45 PM
Can you private message me with your email address so I can see when you contacted us and take care of this problem. We have been traveling to Rallies and may have missed it while on the road.
Thanks,
Harvey
harvey@spyderpops.com

Entropy
06-18-2019, 02:09 PM
Can you private message me with your email address so I can see when you contacted us and take care of this problem. We have been traveling to Rallies and may have missed it while on the road.
Thanks,
Harvey
harvey@spyderpops.com

10-4. Done.

Thanks
E

RTSJohn
10-18-2019, 10:58 PM
Thumbs up to SpyderPops

Had a little computer/key issue pre-emptied this afternoon by SpyderPop and got some sage advice about where not to get my RT serviced. Seems there were several updates that had not been addressed. Good to find someone who not only made sure they were updated, but also pointed out a service issue that I would never have been aware of. Thanks SpyderPops. :2thumbs: :clap: :bowdown:

Big Juice
10-23-2019, 11:11 AM
Yep, Jan and I are lucky, as we live only about an hour away and Harvey keeps us up to date and running smooth, as we take our Spyders all over the Arkansas web and beyond!
Thanks Harvey, Aaron and Jimmy!

Cruzr Joe
10-23-2019, 11:57 AM
:agree:

Spyderjuice
10-23-2019, 12:55 PM
I agree that Spyderpops is great. Harvey did update the computers in Maggie Valley, NC (which had not been done since 2015) and now the bike is running great. Actually better than ever. My dealer here said everything was updated - not true. I also ordered from Spyderpops on Monday Morning and received it by noon today. Monday to Wednesdsay from Pearsey, Ark. to NC. Fantastic Service. Big Thanks to Harvey and his crew. Wish I lived closer to his shop! Those that do are lucky.

RogerTN
10-26-2019, 10:41 PM
I agree also with the comments on Spyderpops. I live 28 miles from my dealer that is in Kodak,Tn.
After a few bad experiences with them I went to Lamonster. I also had Spyderpops add some lights to my wife's RT when they were in Maggie Valley. Did a great job.
Now my problem is which one to go to. They are both approx the same distance from my place (640 mi) But it is worth my time.
They do things right !!

Roger

h0gr1der
10-26-2019, 11:08 PM
I rode just under 400 miles one way to have Spyderpops install my swaybar and align my Spyder. I agree with all the above.

Eviltwin
01-23-2020, 05:50 PM
Kudos to SpyderPops...

A while back I ordered a set of fender LED's for my 2010 RT. Well over a year ago. Recently I noticed that the RED Led's on the left side were out. I pushed on the strip around the junction and they popped on. As I rode the bike, I noticed that they seemed to like to light up early in the morning when I took the bike into work. Later in the day when it warmed up a bit, they would be out.

I emailed Harvey to see if anything could be done and he was kind enough to send me another set gratis. :yes: :clap: :firstplace:

Just wanted to acknowledge great customer service.

Bob

Cruzr Joe
01-24-2020, 11:26 AM
Spyderpops Customer Care Unit (Harvey or Aaron) are unbeatable.

Cruzr Joe

Air Force PAO
08-19-2020, 01:32 PM
SpyderPops -- above and beyond.

Hey, y'all...

Earlier this morning I was changing a headlight on my RT. In pulling off the mirror, a wire disconnected by accident from the connector for SpyderPop's LED turn signals on the mirror.

I called a few minutes ago and explained it to Aaron. He was terrific. We connected by Facetime and agreed on the part. To my great appreciation, Aaron warranteed the part and is shipping it today.

I never expected so much courtesy. I am thoroughly impressed.

Y'all shop SypderPops.

John

JayBros
08-19-2020, 02:10 PM
Harvey is a first class guy!

Stache
09-15-2020, 01:51 PM
+1 for Spyderpops!

An order I placed 25 August went awry due to an apparent error by their shipping agent (not Spyderpops error).

After being misplaced, investigated, and found by UPS the shipment was returned to Spyderpops, who are reshipping to me.

UPS was a pain to deal with, but Spyderpops was professional, courteous, and considerate throughout. Clearly they believe in the ‘service’ aspect of customer service.

Well done Spyderpops.

Tango
09-15-2020, 02:55 PM
Harvey is a great guy to deal with! :firstplace: Tom :spyder:

ARtraveler
09-15-2020, 03:33 PM
:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :firstplace:

Cruzr Joe
09-15-2020, 04:28 PM
YEP, he is the best.:2thumbs:

Ex-Rocket
09-15-2020, 07:14 PM
:agree:

scubadown
11-02-2020, 08:04 PM
SPYDERPOPS - Great Customer Service

I screwed up my SPYDERPOPS daytime running lights. Wanted to buy a replacement. Purchased in 2017. He is sending me a replacement even though it was my fault. Great support and great product.

cptjam
11-03-2020, 02:01 AM
Pops rocks!!

Bruise01
11-03-2020, 09:36 AM
I had a similar issue. Had a replacement light strip sent out to me immediately. Great customer service.

Stache
11-03-2020, 10:00 AM
Similar story. I had a shipping issue, not Spyderpops fault. When the package was returned to them they re-shipped to me at their cost. Classy operation.

Boilermaker
11-03-2020, 10:04 AM
Replaced the light strip from the older style bump skid for free and offered a discount on the new style. When replacing the bump skid just before selling, they offered to warrant the bump skid for the new owner. Great company to work with!

al0vely
11-03-2020, 10:16 AM
Good customer service gets return customers.

Gotta love Pops!

3ntune
06-03-2021, 11:24 AM
Got to Hot Springs early and had a chance to go over to Spyderpops and have some work done. It is such a relief to find a shop full of people who know what they are doing. Thanks Pops and Son for doing a great job and it was our pleasure to meet all of you.
Lee and Wife unit Maureen

Excoastie
10-12-2021, 03:27 PM
A shout out to Harvey at SpyderPops!

The wife and I stopped in on the way to our anniversary dinner. Harvey was very welcoming and answered all of my stupid questions.

I was also able to see his awesome Spyders!

If you're ever in or around the Hot Springs, Arkansas area, stop in to say hello!

--Exco

Big Juice
10-14-2021, 01:05 PM
Yep, we love having Harvey and his Spyderpops close by. He keeps the wife and I both "lighted up" and accessorized, and on the road.
Harvey and his crew are good Spyder people, we trust them with our Spyders for sure!

bikerbillone
10-15-2021, 06:05 AM
Anxious to meet up with these guys at the Deland FL Spyder rally and get the Baha Ron sway bar installed.

Cruzr Joe
10-15-2021, 11:41 AM
www.spyderpops.com

Best in class for parts and service and pricing

Cruzr Joe

Allen42
05-17-2024, 06:00 PM
SpyderPops is the real deal!

I know I’m repeating what's probably obvious, but Harvey and the gang are awesome.

I’ll post a better post later in the RT forum with what all I ended up doing, but let’s just say I kept adding on, and being inquisitive, and Harvey was kind and patient the whole time.

We are here during a rally and he even provided lunch for everyone that showed up! I was here almost all day and never heard anything but glowing comments and saw a lot of regulars engage like long lost friends.

Like I said, I was there most of the day, and he was very generous with his labor charge.

Please give Spyderpops your business if you can!

(Daniel from BajaRon was there and did most of my work - they deserve as much business as they can get too!)

BajaRon
05-20-2024, 07:04 PM
I haven't heard much about the Hotsprings event. Daniel felt that it went well so the lack of feedback is surprising.

Allen42
05-20-2024, 07:38 PM
I’m still recovering and catching back up on work. I intend to post all about the Rally when I get some time. Daniel is awesome - I think I commandeered him all day Friday with the add-ons. I was like a like a kid in a candy store! And your ultra bar DOES make all the difference in the world! Couldn’t be happier! Well, I could be - I could have met you, too!