PDA

View Full Version : Regimental Ride, Sat. Sept. 12th

BumbleBee
09-09-2009, 10:21 AM
This will be my first official "large" group ryde and the longest in miles. I just hope the rain holds off untill we are done. Getting my Frogg Toggs tomorrow, just in case!
Hope to see some of you there! :D

4th Annual Military Police Regimental Ride
12 September 2009 "Ride for the Fallen "

Come out and Ride and Show Your Regimental Pride
Registration begins at 14:30hrs at the St Robert VFW Post 3176,17305 Superior Road and will end at the Elbow Inn Bar & BBQ Pit

Kickstands up at 1600hrs

Cost for the event is $10.00 per person

($15.00 per couple)
Half of the proceeds will be donated to the Military Police Regimental Association Benevolent Fund. Live Music at the end point will be provided by "Against The Grain"

Food, Drink, Door Prizes, Raffle and 50/50

The ride will proceed out Superior Road to VFW Circle and take a left on MO Avenue and then a left

on Old Route 66. Proceed on Old Route 66 to Highway 17N to Highway 52E. There will be a short

group stop at Kitty's Place in St Elizabeth (Approx. 52 miles). Continue on Highway 52E to Highway

133N to Highway C, to Highway 28W, down Highway Z and end at the Elbow Inn Bar & BBQ Pit,

100 miles total.

Sponsored by Veterans Motorcycle Club "Ozarks" For more information call Jim at 573-528-0411 or james.utt(a)us.army.mil

Some Guy
09-09-2009, 10:24 AM
This will be my first official "large" group ryde and the longest in miles. I just hope the rain holds off untill we are done. Getting my Frogg Toggs tomorrow, just in case!
Hope to see some of you there! :D

4th Annual Military Police Regimental Ride
12 September 2009 "Ride for the Fallen "

Come out and Ride and Show Your Regimental Pride

Registration begins at 14:30hrs at the St Robert VFW Post 3176,17305 Superior Road and will end at the Elbow Inn Bar & BBQ Pit

Kickstands up at 1600hrs

WHAT?! :yikes: Did ataDude get you your SideKick before ME?! :gaah:
That's just not right. I can't work like this...I'll be in my trailer!
:roflblack:

ataDude
09-09-2009, 10:59 AM
WHAT?! :yikes: Did ataDude get you your SideKick before ME?! :gaah:
That's just not right. I can't work like this...I'll be in my trailer!
:roflblack:

Nahh... first delivery is on 12/12/2012. You're good to go. :joke:

BumbleBee
09-09-2009, 11:03 AM
You all are funny :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack:

Just remember our paths will cross one day...:D

ataDude
09-09-2009, 11:14 AM
You all are funny :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack:

Just remember our paths will cross one day...:D

Just giving you some free burps... erhhh... bumps.