PDA

View Full Version : Video- Dale from Wheels Through Time

Lamonster
09-08-2009, 07:59 PM
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Brevet05
09-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Good video! Did you let Dale ride the Spyder RT as well?

Lamonster
09-08-2009, 08:16 PM
Good video! Did you let Dale ride the Spyder RT as well?
I signed a contract not to let anyone ride the RT. He can ride mine when I get it. Dale is a good guy.:doorag:

Brevet05
09-08-2009, 08:31 PM
I signed a contract not to let anyone ride the RT.
:yikes:That'll make for an interesting six months; might make for some frustrated picnickers. I hope you laid in sponges for the drool!

widowmaker2011
09-08-2009, 08:34 PM
I signed a contract not to let anyone ride the RT. He can ride mine when I get it. Dale is a good guy.:doorag:

In theory I understand the need to not allow people to ride on one of the 5 RT's but having just signed up to drop $32,000 for a RTS with trailer last Friday and spending 30k on 2 spyders last year, one could see how someone (me) could get a little BENT not being able to ride one ........ :shocked:

dltang
09-08-2009, 09:03 PM
In theory I understand the need to not allow people to ride on one of the 5 RT's but having just signed up to drop $32,000 for a RTS with trailer last Friday and spending 30k on 2 spyders last year, one could see how someone (me) could get a little BENT not being able to ride one ........ :shocked:

So Brad, are you trading up or going to have three spyders? Will you anc Carol be in Gatlinburg? Hope to see you again.

widowmaker2011
09-08-2009, 09:17 PM
So Brad, are you trading up or going to have three spyders? Will you anc Carol be in Gatlinburg? Hope to see you again.

2011 and 1941 are for sale and we will end up with just the RTS and the trailer. Carol rides to work and the RTS will be fine for that , as 99% of the time my job doesn't work well with being on a Spyder. When we go on trips I have always liked being together on one machine , which the RTS finally fits the bill. As for Gatlinburg , it looks like chances are slim , but you never know.

Lamonster
09-09-2009, 04:22 AM

So how many manufactures do you know that will let the public drive a prototype/pre production vehicle?
Maybe your neighbor will break the rules just for you but I'm not.

widowmaker2011
09-09-2009, 06:25 AM
So how many manufactures do you know that will let the public drive a prototype/pre production vehicle?
Maybe your neighbor will break the rules just for you but I'm not.

:dontknow: Who asked you to break the rules? Sorry if my post offended you , it wasn't personal and merely reflected my opinion . As for the pre production rule , there were 350 of us in San Diego in February 07 riding preproduction spyders all over the place. Just stated how I felt after being a BRP loyalist for years and having an RTS on order. I guess my post was similar to the posts by Magicman last week where he was very upset that he wasn't given a Spyder and let it be known , and was not met with any response like that from you. :hun:

Lamonster
09-09-2009, 06:30 AM
:dontknow: Who asked you to break the rules? Sorry if my post offended you , it wasn't personal and merely reflected my opinion . As for the pre production rule , there were 350 of us in San Diego in February 07 riding preproduction spyders all over the place. Just stated how I felt after being a BRP loyalist for years and having an RTS on order. I guess my post was similar to the posts by Magicman last week where he was very upset that he wasn't given a Spyder and let it be known , and was not met with any response like that from you. :hun:
Sounds like you're an insider anyway so I'm sure someone will let you drive the RT before yours comes in. If not all the dealers will have a demo RT in Nov. I'm sure you will love it. :doorag:

cdragut
09-09-2009, 07:26 AM
hello lamonster!
just a quick question: have you used the "flip" video camera for these clips?
i'm thinking of getting one before heading to the smokies...
thank you...

Lamonster
09-09-2009, 08:30 AM
hello lamonster!
just a quick question: have you used the "flip" video camera for these clips?
i'm thinking of getting one before heading to the smokies...
thank you...
I love this Flip camera. It will take a 120 min. of HD video and it is so small that you can easily fit it in your pocket. I say go for it. :doorag:

widowmaker2011
09-09-2009, 04:02 PM
Ya ever have one of those things where someone gives a ya a public shot (and by all appearances a shot against someone else too) and it just really bugs ya? Well thats me today. By all apearances it looks like one would need to be either a Spyderlover or a Spydertalker , but can't be both... its a shame when an admin has to throw a shot like that? I certainly can't see why that was necessary but to each his own. Guess I'll go back on lurk mode, but I kinda liked both forums. Feel free to delete me, in fact please do. I'm out... :ohyea:

Lamonster
09-09-2009, 06:11 PM
Ya ever have one of those things where someone gives a ya a public shot (and by all appearances a shot against someone else too) and it just really bugs ya? Well thats me today. By all apearances it looks like one would need to be either a Spyderlover or a Spydertalker , but can't be both... its a shame when an admin has to throw a shot like that? I certainly can't see why that was necessary but to each his own. Guess I'll go back on lurk mode, but I kinda liked both forums. Feel free to delete me, in fact please do. I'm out... :ohyea:

I don't see where I took a "shot" at anyone. You started off by saying you were going to get "bent" if you didn't get to ride a RT, I never figured you wanted to ride mine seeing Marc lives just down the road from you right? If Marc want's to let you ride it that's up to him, I'm just saying I'm sticking to what I agreed to do with BRP.

There are plenty of SpyderTalkers here too and if you notice I have a link on the front page to the SpyderTalk event. I'm really not sure what your so upset about but if you want me to delete your account that's up to you but I think you may be making something out of my comments that it wasn't meant to be. If so I apologize for not communicating them better. If you want to start over from here that would be fine with me. It's your call Bro.