PDA

View Full Version : Word Of Caution

Gedge
05-26-2021, 09:16 AM
I had my 2019 F3 ltd swaybar removed and waiting for UPS to deliver the new Bajaron swaybar. I had ordered it from Lamonster Garage. When it arrived I immediately installed it in the F3.

Went for a quick ride to see what kind of difference it made, and it was totally different than stock. There was no sway when taking tight left or right curves. The only thing I would say is the ride was a little rough.

When I returned home I began picking up tools and packaging when I finally looked at the end of box it said Spyder RT, Lamonster had sent the wrong swaybar.
I have to say handling was great.

I called Bajaron and he was very helpful and honest about the effects of such large swaybar in my spyder. Lamonster sent me the correct swaybar and my spyder still handles great. Always look at packaging, lesson learned.

Piratezz
05-26-2021, 10:03 AM
They are both quality vendors, everone can make a mistake, glad it worked all out for you...

Cruzr Joe
05-26-2021, 10:19 AM
They are both quality vendors, everone can make a mistake, glad it worked all out for you...

:agree:

5Wheels
05-28-2021, 07:12 PM

I ordered the sway bar from Baja Ron with silver links. When it arrived it said "silver" on the box but they were red. I considered using them but the red just didn't look right with my Spider. I called Ron on Tues. morning and told him about the mix-up; he was very apologetic and said he would get the right ones sent out asap. I received them Thursday morning. Anyone can make a mistake, it's how they handle it that shows you if they are someone that you want to continue to do business with. Ron could not have done any better.