PDA

View Full Version : Any one going to Oyster run in Anacortes

truck 85
09-07-2009, 10:09 PM
is any one going to the oyster run in Anacortes. would like to meet up with you if you are

Neez
09-08-2009, 01:17 AM
is any one going to the oyster run in Anacortes. would like to meet up with you if you areI'm still waiting for the dealership clones to put a power steering unit in my SE5. They seem to think that will make the error messages go away. If my ride is fixed and we get decent weather on the 27th, I will head south to Sedro Wholley, turn right through your town and head for the Oyster Run. I expect horrendous hold ups at the Sumas border crossing that weekend though, as lots of BC riders usually attend the event.

vmax
09-21-2009, 05:43 PM
ya i'm thinkin about goin. just have 2 c how my work week goes.

truck 85
09-22-2009, 10:03 AM
well that makes three sounds good looking forward to meeting all of you:chat:

Neez
09-22-2009, 10:07 PM
well that makes three sounds good looking forward to meeting all of you:chat:Truck, sounds like Jomion and the Seattle ryders want to meet at La Conner at 7:30 or 8 to ensure a parking spot in Anacortes. My 2 buddies cant come so I can take off early, will fuel up Saturday night. How early does the Alger bar and grill open or will we meet in the parking lot? That's if you want to meet up with those fellows, we would have to be on the go early! I am not at home till Friday, so I cant take Emails till then, but I have access to a computer and will try to monitor this site till then. If you want to meet them, you will have to contact Jomion to set location.

truck 85
09-23-2009, 11:48 PM
Truck, sounds like Jomion and the Seattle ryders want to meet at La Conner at 7:30 or 8 to ensure a parking spot in Anacortes. My 2 buddies cant come so I can take off early, will fuel up Saturday night. How early does the Alger bar and grill open or will we meet in the parking lot? That's if you want to meet up with those fellows, we would have to be on the go early! I am not at home till Friday, so I cant take Emails till then, but I have access to a computer and will try to monitor this site till then. If you want to meet them, you will have to contact Jomion to set location.

yea we could meet at the alger about 7:00 and meet them. if that sounds ok to you.

Neez
09-24-2009, 05:09 PM
yea we could meet at the alger about 7:00 and meet them. if that sounds ok to you.I'll try to make it, Truck. I hope there's no delay at the border and I have enough daylight to find Alger. Got to get a GPS soon.