PDA

View Full Version : Helmets for Big Boys

tnhoover
05-13-2021, 10:01 AM
Does anyone sell 3X or 4X helmets anymore? I have been looking for something. preferable a 3/4 helmet for awhile now with no luck.

eschmid2
05-13-2021, 10:21 AM
Check out the following site: https://www.revzilla.com/

Enter "3XL Helmet" in the search bar on this site and you will see the choices, as of a few minutes ago there were several. I purchased gloves from this site and had a good shopping experience. Never purchased a helmet from them.

Good Luck!

Firefighterkp
05-13-2021, 11:06 AM
Gmax has 3/4 helmets in big sizes

Schreckftw
05-13-2021, 12:50 PM
I find I go down a size in Bell helmets. I think my current is a 2XL. if you are like me however you might want to skip buying "off the rack" and customize. I have been going to the same place for years and they help get the perfect fit. Until I went to them I had no idea helmets came in different oval shapes to fit your head. Once they figure out the shape they get the correct shell size for you then they customize the padding to get the perfect fit. I used to just buy one off the shelf but having the right shell and padding did make a big difference. The price is the same as well.

Revalden
05-13-2021, 01:17 PM
Try LS2 or HJC.

stillriding
05-15-2021, 07:59 AM
I find I go down a size in Bell helmets. I think my current is a 2XL. if you are like me however you might want to skip buying "off the rack" and customize. I have been going to the same place for years and they help get the perfect fit. Until I went to them I had no idea helmets came in different oval shapes to fit your head. Once they figure out the shape they get the correct shell size for you then they customize the padding to get the perfect fit. I used to just buy one off the shelf but having the right shell and padding did make a big difference. The price is the same as well.

Where is "...going to the same place for years?" I'd love to give them a try.