PDA

View Full Version : Honda's Final Wing? Something New is Coming....

larryd
05-05-2021, 12:41 PM
HONDA's FINAL WING...At the end of this video it says "something new is coming"??? There is some discussion of dealing with many of US OLDER RIDERS...larryd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CCjmpNjn-w

Saluda
05-05-2021, 01:27 PM
Great bike, has me curious.

troop
05-05-2021, 02:33 PM
That video is 7 months old and nothing yet..

Greven
05-05-2021, 02:33 PM
I want a Honda Wing... a NeoWing! :D

Peter Aawen
05-05-2021, 02:47 PM
That video is 7 months old and nothing yet..

Watching right to the end of the vid (yeah, I know it's bloody difficult to hang in there thru all the added waffle & padding.... :sour: Why DO they do that?!? :cus: ) I thought the 'final message' was that the 'Something New Coming...' bit wouldn't be until 2027!! ::dontknow:

So if that's right, it won't be just 7 months wait, cos there's still about 5-6 years to go yet!! :rolleyes: And given the latest moves around the World regarding the future of the Internal Combustion Engine, I wouldn't be holding your breath for anything radically new that was gas powered! :shocked:

trikermutha
05-05-2021, 05:42 PM
The electric Goldwing is coming!

ARtraveler
05-05-2021, 06:44 PM
Great video. It was interesting for me to re-live the history of the bike. I remember going down the street to the Honda dealer to see that first one. When it was time for me to actually own one...I bought a Yamaha Venture instead. My dealer in Duluth sold both flavors. The ergos on the Venture won out. Since then, have owned a Kawi Voyager, a Vulcan 2000 cc, and of course 7 Spyders.

Will be interesting to see what the "new" generation will be bringing...but if it is not three wheels, I am out of luck.

Snoking1127
05-05-2021, 07:20 PM
Great video. It was interesting for me to re-live the history of the bike. I remember going down the street to the Honda dealer to see that first one. When it was time for me to actually own one...I bought a Yamaha Venture instead. My dealer in Duluth sold both flavors. The ergos on the Venture won out. Since then, have owned a Kawi Voyager, a Vulcan 2000 cc, and of course 7 Spyders.

Will be interesting to see what the "new" generation will be bringing...but if it is not three wheels, I am out of luck.

At least a hybrid or EV!

Pirate
05-05-2021, 09:52 PM
There was an article posted about some of those drawings not being from Honda, but from Kawasaki. Seems like article was from 2017.
https://www.motorcycle.com/features/fake-news-no-honda-did-not-patent-a-supercharged-neowing-trike.html