PDA

View Full Version : Just Finished installing mt MMGS

tjfischer
09-05-2009, 09:01 PM
Since I am going on a long ride, many, many people have told me to get a GPS. Well, I am kind of an anti-tech person, since that is what I do for a living. I looked for weeks for a new MMGS. I could not find one. I finally took the MMGS out of my truck and installed it on the Spyder.

Those of you with a GPS (Garmin or Whatever) will know exactly what an MMGS is. For those of you who do not know, it is a “Mickey Mouse Guidance System”.

These systems are very, unique. The always tell you where you are, tell you which way you are going, and tell you which way to go. You just have to be willing to trust, in its directions. The power source is also, unique. It runs on Gravity, Wind, Centrifugal force, and just about anything else that causes movement. It comes in various shapes and sizes, all depending on your preference.

The installation takes less than a minute. All you do is find the center of the windshield, cluster, or anywhere it is easy for you to see. It is best if the monitor, is mounted, in such a way, it can get as much power from gravity as possible.

I know after installing this, I will not have any problems finding my way all over North America.

BeRight
09-05-2009, 09:04 PM
:roflblack::roflblack:

Lamonster
09-05-2009, 09:10 PM
:2thumbs:

truck 85
09-05-2009, 09:12 PM
gotta have one where can i get one

Trickie Dick
09-05-2009, 09:15 PM
How long did you have to go to school to learn to program it:dontknow:

tjfischer
09-05-2009, 09:39 PM
gotta have one where can i get one

Mine was a gift, from Disneyland. Next time someone goes, I will ask them to pick some up.

How long did you have to go to school to learn to program it:dontknow:

45 years at HKU (Hard Knock University)

fastfraser
09-05-2009, 09:46 PM
:2thumbs: Bring it to Lamonsters BBQ he has a special tool to fine tune it for you.

Big Arm
09-05-2009, 09:58 PM
:2thumbs: Bring it to Lamonsters BBQ he has a special tool to fine tune it for you.

:roflblack:

BumbleBee
09-05-2009, 11:24 PM
:2thumbs::roflblack::thumbup::roflblack:

Bersquack
09-06-2009, 08:48 AM
:thumbup:

Dochands
09-06-2009, 09:34 AM
Personally I think that/s pretty Goofy. :clap:

Longlegs
09-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Yeah the same tool used to get into a locked trailer. You could always show mickey what happens when he gives you wrong directions.:yikes:

DynamoBT
09-06-2009, 10:44 AM
Awwwww, poor Mickey!! Here he is doing is absolute best to show the way, arms stretched to the wind. And people are threatening him with hammers and fine tuning!!!

At least give him time to adjust from being inside a truck to exposed to wind and whatever on the Spyder. He needs time to get his bearings!!!!:joke:

retread
09-06-2009, 12:32 PM
Awwwww, poor Mickey!! Here he is doing is absolute best to show the way, arms stretched to the wind. And people are threatening him with hammers and fine tuning!!!

At least give him time to adjust from being inside a truck to exposed to wind and whatever on the Spyder. He needs time to get his bearings!!!!:joke:
You mean Mickey's LOST????

john

medeff
09-07-2009, 10:23 AM
sounds like I need a mmgs, best part of the trip is always the ride. who cares about the destination or how you get there or if you do. But I think I'll keep the gps to get home since the boss wants me to show up for work on time!