PDA

View Full Version : UtahPete....netflix

wyliec
05-02-2021, 02:03 PM
Utah,

Since we like a lot of the same series on Netflix, thought I'd change it a little. I'm watching a series, not on Netflix, thru my Android box connected to my tv. The name is City on a Hill. My rating would be 10/10. I looked it up and it is on Showtime, for those that pay.

UtahPete
05-02-2021, 02:14 PM
Utah,

Since we like a lot of the same series on Netflix, thought I'd change it a little. I'm watching a series, not on Netflix, thru my Android box connected to my tv. The name is City on a Hill. My rating would be 10/10. I looked it up and it is on Showtime, for those that pay.

We're bingeing on Designated Survivor. Can't believe we overlooked it earlier.

gkamer
05-04-2021, 05:33 PM
The name is City on a Hill. My rating would be 10/10. I looked it up and it is on Showtime, for those that pay.

Darn, I just looked it up on Amazon Prime. I can watch Season 1 Ep 1 for free. All after that are three bucks a pop.

wyliec
05-04-2021, 06:50 PM
Darn, I just looked it up on Amazon Prime. I can watch Season 1 Ep 1 for free. All after that are three bucks a pop.

That can get expensive, when you have to pay for pay for view; I don't.

LeftCoast
05-11-2021, 04:20 PM
Utah,

Watched this a year ago and enjoyed very much. I’ve also enjoyed all seasons of Snowfall

wyliec
05-12-2021, 06:08 AM
Watched this a year ago and enjoyed very much. I’ve also enjoyed all seasons of Snowfall

City on a Hill is on season 2, and just as good as season 1. I like the Kevin Bacon character.

On Snowfall, I liked the characters Franklin and Teddy until towards the end of season 4, and now can't wait for them to get nailed in season 5. I still like Gustavo; he's a wild man.