PDA

View Full Version : 2020 RT and Sena

Marr
04-29-2021, 08:21 PM
I have a Sena helmet, and every time someone calls me, they’re name shows up on the screen, but when I push the answer button on helmet, it won’t answer. It won’t ring in helmet either, just shows up on screen. I have a Ryker, and when I ride it, if someone calls, helmet rings, I push answer button on helmet, and it works fine. How do I get it to work right on RT. I’m too old to figure it out I guess. Thanks

Marr
04-29-2021, 09:52 PM
Thank you billybovine, I know you didn’t answer, but I got to looking on the internet, and I found where you helped someone else out with similar problems I was having. I was trying to use Sena button to answer, instead of toggle switch in motorcycle. Works great once you explained it. Thanks again.

Tango
04-30-2021, 10:16 AM
I have been having nothing but problems with my 20RT, phone and SENA 30 set up. I ended up deleting everything from the bike altogether. Head sets work great linked to the phone. The system is way over complicated. Ford, GM, Chrysler and all the others have figured it out. BRP? :dontknow: Tom :spyder: