PDA

View Full Version : Hope to ryde again

Baron14y
04-23-2021, 04:17 PM
Haven't ridden the Spyder for about 9 months due to health. Hope to be back on it this weekend or early next week. Hope I remember what all the buttons and switches are for.:yes::2thumbs:

CopperSpyder
04-23-2021, 05:52 PM
Glad your feeling better!! I have not seen you on the forum for a while. Good to know your ok. :thumbup:

ARtraveler
04-23-2021, 06:31 PM
:welcome: You will find the switches and buttons are still the same. :yes:

UtahPete
04-23-2021, 07:36 PM
Haven't ridden the Spyder for about 9 months due to health. Hope to be back on it this weekend or early next week. Hope I remember what all the buttons and switches are for.:yes::2thumbs:

No problem. It's like learning to fall off a bicycle....!

Bfromla
04-23-2021, 10:14 PM
:congrats::firstplace::yes: might even get that”new bike feel”:ohyea::ohyea:

K80Shooter
04-24-2021, 07:44 AM
Hope you get to ride soon and enjoy it. We all need to take advantage of the warmer weather as we never know what tomorrow holds or when our next ride will be our last.

Jetfixer
04-24-2021, 06:18 PM
Don't overthink it, just get back on and ride!! Don't worry, it'll all come back. The only difference you'll notice is that you'll be picking more bugs out of your teeth like your first ride again!!! Enjoy!

Baron14y
05-07-2021, 02:37 PM

Didn't make it last week, but got out this morning around the neighborhood. Have to learn to loosen my grip again, but felt pretty good. I'd say about 80% there. Going out again tomorrow. Had battery on maintainer and it started right up. The two front TPS had dead batteries, but the rear was still working. Fortunately, the windshield was up so I didn't have to pick bugs out of my teeth.:ohyea: