PDA

View Full Version : BRP Power dinner

Lamonster
09-03-2009, 10:56 PM
Well that was about as cool as it gets. I just got back from dinner with the RT4 (5 was missing :dontknow: ) and the Spyder team that made this thing happen. :doorag:

We had a little round table introduction and a little history about each member of the RT team. These were the Rockstars of BRP. I can't tell you what an honor it was to break bread with these guys and to hear how the RT came about and talk with the guys that took it from a concept on paper to a reality sitting in the parking lot. They allowed us to have access to information that no other manufacture would dare let a nobody like me have. I know they feel I can help with the launch of this new line of Spyder but I'm sure it would do just fine on it's own without me. This really is a quality product that will be turning heads for some time.

It looks like we may have as many as 4 of these at the BBQ so make sure you showup early if you can. I don't think you'll be disapointed even if you're not in the market for a new Spyder. :doorag:

superfly3
09-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Awesome:thumbup: lamont, dang wish I could make the BBQ this year.I will have to get a test drive some other time.I will be there next year though.:doorag:

effgjamis
09-03-2009, 11:05 PM
I get dibs on your old sm5 spyder....

8LEGS
09-03-2009, 11:26 PM
:2thumbs: Sounds like a great time! Has the SMILE :-) Left your face yet?

fastfraser
09-04-2009, 07:30 AM
:2thumbs: You lucky dog. I some how think the 2010:spyder2: will not be going back to BRP and will find a stall in your stable of bikes. Also the Doo-trailer will get put on the back burner while your trick your new trailer out.

I don,t know of anyone more deserving then you to test the new:spyder2:s out. For all the work , tech. support and good will you spread about the :spyder2: BRP should give you one.
Can,t wait to see the new :spyder2:s at your BBQ.

Bersquack
09-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Four more reason I am pissed about not being able to make it!

This is quite an opportunity. Congrats Lamont!

BumbleBee
09-04-2009, 07:48 AM
:congrats: Sounds like you are in Heaven :D

Party without BumbleBee? :gaah:

TMehaffey
09-04-2009, 08:12 AM
I'll be there drooling!:yikes:

Dukester
09-04-2009, 08:12 AM
The 5 of you are so lucky, but deserving of this chance to represent all of us Syper Ryders. Man, do I wish I could make it to the BBQ. I want to see one of these in person so bad. I think they're a geat looking machine. I'm going to talk to my dealer this week, My wife already gave me the approval to trade in. Keep us posted, great job.

Roaddog2
09-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Maybe they could have the :spyder: demo trailer in Gatlinburg the week we should all be there just a thought :doorag:

2spyders
09-04-2009, 12:30 PM
Four more reason I am pissed about not being able to make it!

This is quite an opportunity. Congrats Lamont!

:agree:

burg650
09-04-2009, 12:42 PM
Lamont you are making me feel like I should hop on a plane and fly out to check these out, I have been known to do things like this.

Zerocool
09-04-2009, 01:15 PM
Awesome!

How early do you want us there? :D

I'm stoked I'm able to make it down there this year :yes:

Looking forward to meeting everyone.