PDA

View Full Version : 200 miles yesterday

Motorcycledave
04-11-2021, 12:44 PM
Hi everyone
Well yesterday I went with a group of about 20 motorcycles of all brands, on many back roads
twisty mountain roads, the poor old road bikes had a hard time trying to catch up with me,
They never thought an old man on a tricycle could go that fast in the twisties.... hahahaha
Ride safe everyone
Dave

AZCanAm
04-11-2021, 12:50 PM
Awesome. Very jealous. Way to represent.

bigbadbrucie
04-11-2021, 01:05 PM
Glad to hear this Dave. Up here, in the lower mainland of BC, we’re in more of a lockdown stage. Our Covid numbers are climbing. I’ve had the first of my two shots, but thats no guarantee. Still must social distance, only outdoor patios for restaurants, and NO MORE than 4 people in you bubble per table. With that said, I get out when I can, but not with a group.

ARtraveler
04-11-2021, 03:00 PM
Glad to hear you enjoyed the ride Dave. A lot of people are fooled by the older folks on three wheels. They don't expect it if you take off and leave them in the dust. :bowdown:

Motorcycledave
04-11-2021, 09:31 PM
Glad to hear this Dave. Up here, in the lower mainland of BC, we’re in more of a lockdown stage. Our Covid numbers are climbing. I’ve had the first of my two shots, but thats no guarantee. Still must social distance, only outdoor patios for restaurants, and NO MORE than 4 people in you bubble per table. With that said, I get out when I can, but not with a group.
Hey Bruce, My friend in BC.... you know Julie and I did not leave the house from March 2020 until about November she has very bad asthma and her doctor told her to avoid everyone for a while till this cools down. We both have had our shots so not as worried as before. You already answered what would have been my next question
I was going to ask how it is up there in your area and Vancouver, I guess I will have to wait a while to go up north and visit my ole friends there.
Stay in touch.
Dave